Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
All I know is that I logged on had a good laugh sent a pm and got on with things and had a good natter. We all do things which inretrospect we should have not done. He is human after all.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The truth of the matter is that we are all confined to our own ethics, values, upbringing and socio-politico environment. 

This is the entertainment world and survival can be harsh, be it for economic gains or a persons want to slander. 
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xarina

All I know is that I logged on had a good laugh sent a pm and got on with things and had a good natter. We all do things which inretrospect we should have not done. He is human after all.

me too i laughed at first ... then thinking  what the hell... then was shocked at what this guy has done not  thinking of his family especially his mum if ever she ever sees  these photos  because zee tell me the truth the last photo was  pure sleazy 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Poonam, Shaun and others,

U r talking about freedom and majboori to get work.But shaun u dont live in India.This is India.

There is one slim line between SWATANTRATA AND SWACHHANDATA.WHEN FREEDOM (SWATANTRATA) IS BEYOND LIMIT IS CALLED SWACHHANDATA.(HERE U DONT BOTHER PEOPLE AROUND U)uski jagah koi ladki hoti to?I know we r never going to agree.u have to take care, if u r in public.u cant say poor Naazim.He could prove himself in other shows to break image of Ahem. I know he is not a first person.But I will never appreciate it.If Indians r following western countries, They r following wrongly. We follow only bad things.We never follow their discipline, honesty, cleanliness and other things (towards society and nation).OK, dont laugh at me if I say I personally dont like horrible ads of undergarments, perfumes(adult)etc shown on TV during family show where whole family is seat together to watch tv.

If u dont agree with me, this is my last reply to this thread.

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

Poonam, Shaun and others,

U r talking about freedom and majboori to get work.But shaun u dont live in India.This is India.

There is one slim line between SWATANTRATA AND SWACHHANDATA.WHEN FREEDOM (SWATANTRATA) IS BEYOND LIMIT IS CALLED SWACHHANDATA.(HERE U DONT BOTHER PEOPLE AROUND U)uski jagah koi ladki hoti to?I know we r never going to agree.u have to take care, if u r in public.u cant say poor Naazim.He could prove himself in other shows to break image of Ahem. I know he is not a first person.But I will never appreciate it.If Indians r following western countries, They r following wrongly. We follow only bad things.We never follow their discipline, honesty, cleanliness and other things (towards society and nation).OK, dont laugh at me if I say I personally dont like horrible ads of undergarments, perfumes(adult)etc shown on TV during family show where whole family is seat together to watch tv.

If u dont agree with me, this is my last reply to this thread.

I tooo live in India and so does nazim ... It's not western to expose according to me ...I think in India we have freedom of choice and I respect that ... These pics are for moderated viewing and obis nazim does not want all to see else he would have put it on his Facebook etc ... He has done Ahmesrole so well ... I s let him chill ... He is a respectful good human being and so am I ... And if a girl does this it is her. CHoice again ... No matter where in the world u live Posing semi nude has consequences ... And one should do it with their eye wide open ... Did I like the pics ... Not really but I don't hate him for doing it ... Anyway your point of view is also right ... I guess it's all about the individual finally ...
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Which pics are u talking about ..give me links?
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Muskaan.Musky

Which pics are u talking about ..give me links?

same condition! ðŸ˜•

anyone provide links ? just wanna know is it that serious to discuss! ðŸ˜²
tamzin43 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wish.naren

same condition! ðŸ˜•

anyone provide links ? just wanna know is it that serious to discuss! ðŸ˜²

why dont you ask the person who posted the the name if i,m not wrong is superdum  he/she will maybe posted them to you pm
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamzin43

why dont you ask the person who posted the the name if i,m not wrong is superdum  he/she will maybe posted them to you pm

why dont u all google it up
am sure it be there on google images ðŸ¤¢
tamzin43 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

why dont u all google it up
am sure it be there on google images ðŸ¤¢

these guyz are sooo desperate to see the photos  i thought i.ll help to put them out of their misery 🤣🤣
🤣