Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Did you seriously say "Even if he did it for a gay publication what's e harm"
🤣🤣🤣

gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseylinda

If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead.

agreed.Bodybuilders do expose or show off whatever word u use but in proper clothes and poses .

quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseylinda

If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show  fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead. 

These pictures were done BEFORE saathiya and they were leaked. He did not decide one fine day to wake up and put up these pictures for fun ðŸ¤”

Anyways, as I mentioned before - If I didnt know him as Ahem Modi for so long and being such a respectful beta + hubby, I wouldve been okay as I know thats what models do. I kept thinking it was Ahem Modi when I saw the pictures, so I was like woahhh!

LOL but otherwise its just your regular sexy photoshoot that all Gladrags models go through. No biggie.
Edited by quarky - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Giafan

He {nazim} can wear, whatever he wants, but why there is double standards between Giaa and Nazim? Why do SP and PH talk only about Giaa's image???😕

Im agree with u Viji... Why SP, PH talkiing only giaa image...there is a double standards btw giaa n nazim... But u know i love him... 😉
Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina-123

Im agree with u Viji... Why SP, PH talkiing only giaa image...there is a double standards btw giaa n nazim... But u know i love him... 😉

Thanks for understanding me Sherry!!! Before SNS, Nazim was a model. O.K.,  He did some poses for his living!!! No problem with that. It is his life. He did something for his survival. We understand that. But, Giaa does something, why the SP brings, the image factor here? that is our million dollar question?
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for understanding me Sherry!!! Before SNS, Nazim was a model. O.K.,  He did some poses for his living!!! No problem with that. It is his life. He did something for his survival. We understand that. But, Giaa does something, why the SP brings, the image factor here? that is our million dollar question?

No one knew Nazim before he became Ahem, and these pics of when he was a model were private ðŸ˜† It wasnt supposed to be released out. But today everyone know Giaa is the bahu, the meek docile bahu, and hence what she does simultaneous may turn off viewers.

I don't endorse that view myself, I think thats very wrong - but I can somewhat understand what SP might be thinking.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Thanks for understanding me Sherry!!! Before SNS, Nazim was a model. O.K., He did some poses for his living!!! No problem with that. It is his life. He did something for his survival. We understand that. But, Giaa does something, why the SP brings, the image factor here? that is our million dollar question?

Yes ur rite Viji... why SP say giaa spoilt image of gopi i don't think in JDJ she do anything wrong..for that so called Gopi image was spoilt... As u my million dollar question was it same... Why they play double standards game... 😕Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina-123

Yes ur rite Viji... why SP say giaa spoilt image of gopi i don't think in JDJ she do anything wrong..for that so called Gopi image was spoilt... As u my million dollar question was it same... Why they play double standards game... 😕

What double standards? Nazim is a man. He can do whatever he wants. Giaa must learn her place! She is a woman.

Woman are only to be emotionally and physically abused. Isn't that why we were watching SNS? To see Gopi getting tortured by Kokila and Aham?

Real life is the same too!
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
i dont think so... Today woman do anything wht she want... Every man think exactually like u say... But it is wrong comsaption about today woman or girl...
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

i think u dont understand

in a society like i living in scotland those pics were GROSS

its ok he shirtless but the whole thing ðŸ¤¢

i agree with you dear shirtless is fine i,m not a prude but the last pose was soo sleazy for me  really too much its like i,m sure you guyz must have heard whenever a sleazy photos of actress come out they all ways say oh we were young and needed the money... plz dont say this is true for nazim young  guy  from a small town were gossip can torment the soul.. i know because i lived in a small town /village where people feed off others torment ðŸ¤¬ðŸ¤¬ did he not think of his mother and 4 sisters  when they hear or see the photos i hope they survive this embarrassment