Why so much prob with nazim pics

Sunnyahem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The poor guy just modelled and showed off his body !!! What is so wrong ... Even if he did it for a gay publication what's e harm ... They were provocative and yes very sexual and all but what's so shocking I can't understand ...! He is not ahem u know he is nazim ... A model a body builder and a wannabe Bollywood actor... So if he feels taking sexy pics is a good thing so be it ... He is obv sending a message that he is open to exposing and wants to get out of the ahem mould ... And if he becomes a male pin up star nothing wrong ...heisnot a bad actor ... Hasn't really got a chance to emote here ... His maximum dialogues are "gopi meri green tea" ..."Ji mom" ... "meri blue file.." ..."jai shree Krishna , so the guy wants to show the world he can be serious s ouldering ahem ...!! And hot pin up star drivingmen and women wild ...    I'm hoping he really does make it big in movies and looks good throughout ... Look poor nazim is nearing 30so he has to think of himself and do whatever it takes ... So I support him and want him to do well and yes the pics were not that bad .. No one needs to fix their eyes ...!!! Cheers 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It ws very shocking to csw dat pics. Wsn't expectin such pics. Bt ys u hv gt a very valid point.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think u dont understand
in a society like i living in scotland those pics were GROSS

its ok he shirtless but the whole thing ðŸ¤¢
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you ðŸ˜Š...we keep seeing actors posing in bikini so whats the big deal if nazim did too..sns may end in a few months..he is not going to be ahem all his life just like actresses playing gopi wont be roaming around wearing pallu all their lives..i certainly dont hate him/ahem after seeing those pics..maybe we all just got shocked ðŸ˜›
yep like most of them i didnt like the pics but not because he was in underwear...my only grouse was that they looked like cheap sadak chaap underwear ðŸ˜†...other than that it was ok i guess..i am still his fan! ðŸ˜³
Edited by dipsy80 - 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very valid point. Im ture fan of Nazim I have no issue abt thoes pic after saw thoes pic im still his fan as same.. I don't like thoes pics he is also looks not good... But it doesn't mean we hateing n makeing fun on him... Ppl r seriously enjoying thoes pics.. Aways i love nazim a loadz... 😳 Edited by gina-123 - 11 years ago
roseylinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show  fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead. 
Sunnyahem thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseylinda

If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show  fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead. 

I don't think photo posing needs to be under contract !! Nazim and gia can pose however they want outside sns ... 
Giafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: roseylinda

He {nazim} can wear, whatever he wants, but why there is double standards between Giaa and Nazim? Why do SP and PH talk only about Giaa's image???😕
Edited by Giafan - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonamahem

The poor guy just modelled and showed off his body !!! What is so wrong ... Even if he did it for a gay publication what's e harm ... They were provocative and yes very sexual and all but what's so shocking I can't understand ...! He is not ahem u know he is nazim ... A model a body builder and a wannabe Bollywood actor... So if he feels taking sexy pics is a good thing so be it ... He is obv sending a message that he is open to exposing and wants to get out of the ahem mould ... And if he becomes a male pin up star nothing wrong ...heisnot a bad actor ... Hasn't really got a chance to emote here ... His maximum dialogues are "gopi meri green tea" ..."Ji mom" ... "meri blue file.." ..."jai shree Krishna , so the guy wants to show the world he can be serious s ouldering ahem ...!! And hot pin up star drivingmen and women wild ...    I'm hoping he really does make it big in movies and looks good throughout ... Look poor nazim is nearing 30so he has to think of himself and do whatever it takes ... So I support him and want him to do well and yes the pics were not that bad .. No one needs to fix their eyes ...!!! Cheers 

Amazingly well said Poonam! I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Quote is my own from another thread...

"Quarks it was not Aham Modi in those pics lol. It was Nazim lol.

OK having seen the pics I can say... much ado about nothing.

Yes the pics were cheesy. But nothing a lot of models don't do.

Underwear choices were awful... but hey you wear what the client wants you to wear. And you pose like the client wants you to pose.

Awful lot of people being judgmental about those pics but I am not surprised. People like to judge. But they fail to look at their own dirty arses!"
Sunnyahem thumbnail

Poor guy ...! Nazim lol must be tossing and turning wondering who is remembering him !!! And poor ahem can't even be angry young man anymore ... Now he is a silent romantic ..! Even less dialogues .. 

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Amazingly well said Poonam! I agree with you whole-heartedly!

Quote is my own from another thread...

"Quarks it was not Aham Modi in those pics lol. It was Nazim lol.

OK having seen the pics I can say... much ado about nothing.

Yes the pics were cheesy. But nothing a lot of models don't do.

Underwear choices were awful... but hey you wear what the client wants you to wear. And you pose like the client wants you to pose.

Awful lot of people being judgmental about those pics but I am not surprised. People like to judge. But they fail to look at their own dirty arses!"