India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why so much prob with nazim pics

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
The poor guy just modelled and showed off his body !!! What is so wrong ... Even if he did it for a gay publication what's e harm ... They were provocative and yes very sexual and all but what's so shocking I can't understand ...! He is not ahem u know he is nazim ... A model a body builder and a wannabe Bollywood actor... So if he feels taking sexy pics is a good thing so be it ... He is obv sending a message that he is open to exposing and wants to get out of the ahem mould ... And if he becomes a male pin up star nothing wrong ...heisnot a bad actor ... Hasn't really got a chance to emote here ... His maximum dialogues are "gopi meri green tea" ..."Ji mom" ... "meri blue file.." ..."jai shree Krishna , so the guy wants to show the world he can be serious s ouldering ahem ...!! And hot pin up star drivingmen and women wild ...    I'm hoping he really does make it big in movies and looks good throughout ... Look poor nazim is nearing 30so he has to think of himself and do whatever it takes ... So I support him and want him to do well and yes the pics were not that bad .. No one needs to fix their eyes ...!!! Cheers 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaRuchaMulayyhm_crazeShaunSANazimKiDewaniANJ4

Parvathy_sns IF-Dazzler
Parvathy_sns
Parvathy_sns

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
It ws very shocking to csw dat pics. Wsn't expectin such pics. Bt ys u hv gt a very valid point.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnyahemNazimKiDewani

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i think u dont understand
in a society like i living in scotland those pics were GROSS

its ok he shirtless but the whole thing Dead

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 19 July 2012 at 11:39am
yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i agree with you Smile...we keep seeing actors posing in bikini so whats the big deal if nazim did too..sns may end in a few months..he is not going to be ahem all his life just like actresses playing gopi wont be roaming around wearing pallu all their lives..i certainly dont hate him/ahem after seeing those pics..maybe we all just got shocked Tongue
yep like most of them i didnt like the pics but not because he was in underwear...my only grouse was that they looked like cheap sadak chaap underwear LOL...other than that it was ok i guess..i am still his fan! Embarrassed

Edited by dipsy80 - 19 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliasp13SunnyahemhridayhNazimKiDewaniANJ4

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
very valid point. Im ture fan of Nazim I have no issue abt thoes pic after saw thoes pic im still his fan as same.. I don't like thoes pics he is also looks not good... But it doesn't mean we hateing n makeing fun on him... Ppl r seriously enjoying thoes pics.. Aways i love nazim a loadz... Embarrassed

Edited by gina-123 - 19 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnyahemGiafanMandy20

roseylinda Groupbie
roseylinda
roseylinda

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show  fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasp13Giafanhridayhgauri72NazimKiDewaniMandy20

Sunnyahem Senior Member
Sunnyahem
Sunnyahem

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseylinda

If he want to get out of Ahem mould, he should have tried JDJ. Why this kolaveri pose. SP, PH is so kolaveri with Gia for taking part in dance reality show  fearing the image of Gopi and why not so much kolaveri with Nazim for this ,almost nude pictures ,fearing Ahem's image. Why this politics by SP, PH in SNS between male and female lead. 

I don't think photo posing needs to be under contract !! Nazim and gia can pose however they want outside sns ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13NazimKiDewani

Giafan Goldie
Giafan
Giafan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roseylinda

He {nazim} can wear, whatever he wants, but why there is double standards between Giaa and Nazim? Why do SP and PH talk only about Giaa's image???Confused

Edited by Giafan - 19 July 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaemeliahridayhgauri72NazimKiDewani

Go to top