India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

today's episode

rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Hey guys, you must have watched today's episode by now. While waiting for the fabulous updates of the fantabulous Chilly( who is now a coolbie, congratsClap) some observations:-

1. Ekta can ruin any good concept. And I mean any. Other than Angad and Amit Sana, everything sucked, big time. The extras were cheap, wore cheap clothes, looked cheap.

2. Why did the background voice for Angad sound different for each song? Can't Ekta keep even these small continuity details in mind?

3. We see this show for Angad - Kripa. Why fill up most of the episode with ghastly and inept performances by Sangeeta Ghosh, and Kumud, Kali, Kshitij, Garv for heaven's sakeAngryAngryAngry!!!

4. Why not show us Kripa and Angad's performance, but leave it to the last...and if it is for the suspense, why show Kripa's face in the Promo for tomorrow, with Tania?

On the good side:-

1. Some amazing bro-sis interaction between Prithvi and Mishti. Am growing to love these two.

2. Dadi's summing up of the relationship between Kripa and Angad. Does she or Ekta read our posts?LOL That's what we have been saying about the pair for so long.

3. Prithvi's tension and concern for Kripa.

4. Angad's thunderstruck face, when he sees Kripa enter singing, rabba-rabba!!! yeh to gaya kam seTongue. Seriously, Iqbal is one of the most talented actors I have seen on television for a long time...Bhagwan karen woh bahut safalta payen.

5. Angad, Angad, Angad, Angad and Angad.Embarrassed I love him...(Sorry Dinky...But well, Iqbal Jeeeju is only yoursBig smile)

By the way, Angad is also the name of the 2nd Sikh Guru, and it also means an ornament worn on the fore-arm.

I am sorry about my rant, but I feel like committing murder, the way a great episode was ruined, and I won't even say how disappointed I am.

What say you guys? What do you feel? Let me know.

Love, Rano.

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged

rano they have not showed it in UK yet Cry

so sorry i cant comment on your post

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hahaah, You are so right! I have mentioned in my post that the first Angad-Kripa scene was the best scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey.....you might forget all this disappointment once you see A-K tomorrow. The best is yet to be. I don't think the extras were cheap....pretty ok. Don't worry, everybody was looking at Angad!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Hey Kool, sorry for ruining your fun, I had completely forgotten that they show it in the UK and USA at different times. But then, please please may I... May I add some other Rants?!!!

1. Shameless self- promotion. Kya Ekta or Sony ko zaroori hai sab jageh pe aapni announcement karna? I have not known such blatant promotion of real life sponsors even in real life shows, especially in as big shows as Angad's was billed to beConfused

2. Why Dosen't Angad sing his own original compositions, other than the remix version of the title track? Any big singer worth his salt performs his own hit numbers first... Angad ke liye kuch original gaane kyon nahin? But then, realism or verisimilitude has never been the hallmark of Kekta serials.

Good points:-

1. The remix title track rocked, so did Angad's performance. If Ekta manages to ruin this serial, even with such a gifted cast of actors( read Angad, Prithvi, Mishti, Kripa, Kartik , Dadi)... well nothing to say. Because this serial is so fresh and good we have such high expectations. Magar makers ko kaun samjhayeCryCry

Love, Rano.

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kool*kariya*

rano they have not showed it in UK yet Cry

so sorry i cant comment on your post

sweetie ...@ least u were pre-warned abt the disappointment ...i'm still suffering 4om the shell-shock!

...the highlights surely were wen angad was performing ...but i had been expecting more of him n kripa 2day! ...n althou that is 2 come 2moro (hopefuli!) it doesn't help the disappointment in any way ..

..along the above stated comments ...i'll just add that kripa's make-over does look reali good ...yet i'm not convinced that just 2 combat the bad press-reviews she needed 2 go 2 such lengths! ...after all ...she's not exactly a 'rock-star' ...rather a classical/pop 1 ...which she cud hav pulled off wid ta rendy eastern-western fusion outfit ...the dress looked breathless ...but 4 that a more up-beat song was required ...mayb the 'sholon se sholon se' dance numba shud hav been done wid that ...not 'rabba rabba'!

- i'm being v crictical here ...but the gr8 dress seemed so mis-fitted wid the song they were performing on ...the onli justification 4 it is the lyrics ...which near-enuf match angad n kripa's situation n no more!

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i think ppl shud stop criticizing. i havent seen it yet, but i cant wait to see it. im sure its good. ekta is trying to the best of her ability and she has to run over 100 other shows. she prob saves her money for the more popular ones. kyph has just started, she isnt gonna waste so much money on it right away. and yea i agree dat she shud watch out for little bloopers here and there, but i bet its pretty hard if ur running so many shows. and plus, chances are that the director made the blooper when filming it cuz ekta cant watch over every little detail. im sure its pretty good and dat u guys r just criticizing for no reason. give ekta a break for once.. 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top