Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzz15 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: killerashish

aj ka episode woww DEK history ka sab say best episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Indeed the very best!!! Loved it VERY much!!! 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome analysis Shama.Sorry I m rdplying after a long time. 2days epi was the best. Me 2 was smiling like mad during the dance n the breakfast scene. The dance was amazing. Love M's dialouges. VB n Unnati was so cute. U know Shama yesterday was the happiest day of my life bc of I got my HSC result. And 2day I m very sad. I was really happy after the epi. Then I came 2 the forum and saw the news. This is so unfair Shama. Now We r getting Manveer n good trp. Then why they r doing this. BALH n KHTV this Ekta kapoor show there is nothing new in this but still they r showing this. SBS they r showing the old brain tumor drama right now. They can give DEK a chance. It has unique story. At least they could have give 1 or 2 months 4 a proper ending. I m boycoting Sony Shama. I will never ever watch a Sony Show. They don't care about the viewers. I know will not end 4 CID n CP. But they can't run a chanel with just 2 shows. One day CID won't b able 2 save them. I will miss DEK n Manveer a lot. After 2 weeks there will b no DEK the thought is painful. I will miss ur analysis a lot Shama. Hope Priyash will work in some other show together. We will again c their amazing chemistry.
Btw Shama DEK close hone k baad ey forum close ho jayega kya. I Hope not. Atleast our Manveer will b alive in ff, ss n os. Edited by Arieltabi - 11 years ago
coolchillzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent episode and excellent analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, couldnt enjoy it as much as I should have after reading the TC article
Just wish some miracle happens n we can continue to see our sizzling  ManVeer chemistry ๐Ÿ˜”
I have always been a fan of your posts n ur positive spirit...a silent one
U ROCK โญ๏ธ

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Awsome analysis Shama.Sorry I m rdplying after a long time. 2days epi was the best. Me 2 was smiling like mad during the dance n the breakfast scene. The dance was amazing. Love M's dialouges. VB n Unnati was so cute. U know Shama yesterday was the happiest day of my life bc of I got my HSC result. And 2day I m very sad. I was really happy after the epi. Then I came 2 the forum and saw the news. This is so unfair Shama. Now We r getting Manveer n good trp. Then why they r doing this. BALH n KHTV this Ekta kapoor show there is nothing new in this but still they r showing this. SBS they r showing the old brain tumor drama right now. They can give DEK a chance. It has unique story. At least they could have give 1 or 2 months 4 a proper ending. I m boycoting Sony Shama. I will never ever watch a Sony Show. They don't care about the viewers. I know will not end 4 CID n CP. But they can't run a chanel with just 2 shows. One day CID won't b able 2 save them. I will miss DEK n Manveer a lot. After 2 weeks there will b no DEK the thought is painful. I will miss ur analysis a lot Shama. Hope Priyash will work in some other show together. We will again c their amazing chemistry.
Btw Shama DEK close hone k baad ey forum close ho jayega kya. I Hope not. Atleast our Manveer will b alive in ff, ss n os.

Awww thank you so very much dearest!!! Indeed have not heard from you in so long but nice to have you back!! no need to apologize at all, we all have lives, na? =) LOL right, na, the dance/bfast scene were fantastic! Yup the dance indeed was amazingly magical =) Agree M's dialogues were super cute, as well as VB/Unnati being super adorable! Congratulations dear on your HSC result!!! At least you had good news in your life!!! Yes the epi was fantastic, but sadly news of the show ending is sad indeed. INdeed it is HIGHLY unfair, esp with ManVeer love story and good TRPs. SMH at SOny...SIGH they make me so angry. INdeed nothing new in Ekta shows, but what can we do, those shows also happen to get the most TRPs too, so ridiculous! Yea, I know dear, SBS is doing a ridiculous tumor track, and honestly that show should end, I mean it has done all the tracks possible, nothing new to offer unlike DEK which is such a unique show with a unique story!! INdeed they should have given it an extension to end the show properly! Me too dear, Sony will never get trps from my house ever again! INdeed all they care about is their crime fiction/reality tv shows. Me too dear, I miss it A LOT. INdeed dear, it is heartbreaking to realize that DEK will end after two weeks, believe me, I am VERY upset. Awww thank you so much, that means a lot!!! ME TOO dear, I REALLY hope one day Priyash will work in a show together again some time because their chemistry is AMAZING. Hopefully if they come back together, they will do a show bound for success with amazing characters! Ummm I think people on forum were saying they want to keep the forum goign with the ff,ss, and os, even when DEK ends, but I am not sure, you can ask moderators about that, I think?? 
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolchillzzz

Excellent episode and excellent analysis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, couldnt enjoy it as much as I should have after reading the TC article
Just wish some miracle happens n we can continue to see our sizzling  ManVeer chemistry ๐Ÿ˜”
I have always been a fan of your posts n ur positive spirit...a silent one
U ROCK โญ๏ธ

Thank you very much dear!!! INdeed it was an excellent episode!!! INdeed I was trying to enjoy, even though this news upset me. I managed to, but I couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness that this show was ending. SIGH. 

INdeed only a miracle can save this show my dear, truly and really. By the way it is commendable that you at least got someone from Sony to reply to you! Great effort on your part, thank you for taking action in trying to save this show! Sigh indeed wish to continue to see sizzling manveer chemistry. Aww thank you dear, that is VERY nice to hear, you are truly very sweet!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
LOL Shama you know I love you right? Like seriously totally adore you ๐Ÿ˜Š Today's episode was pure greatness- everything was perfection from Uday's hair down to the shoes on M's feet. 

I loved today, even though I went into the episode being a little bummed, the moment the ManVeer dance started I remember why I loved this show in the beginning- its that fantastic AK and PG chemistry- they light the screen on fire, whether they are fighting, laughing or even today when its so clear how much they love each other. I was grinning like a lunatic the entire time the episode was going on.

Uday- Total star today, I love that he danced with M, I loved that he said that maybe his love has always been at home, and I loved the silent communication the M and Uday had at the breakfast table. 

I also really liked that he said even though he got emotional it didn't change anything- and he even explained why. M broke his trust when she took off from the wedding- sure his pride was hurt, but really its a trust factor- its why before they even got married he told her he didn't want to spend his life wondering if she was going to take off to be with someone else. Thats what it boils down to for him right now- M needs to make sure she can trust him

JN- Ugh- this girl I swear!!! She irritates me more then Sony. I swear she has a screw loose- I guess shes going to have some sort of redemption in the last two minutes of the show- but I will never be able to like her ever again- No amount of redemption cures her for me- sorry just can't do it.

Precap- LOVED the JN in Unison from the three- they totally looked like warriors primed for action- I thought maybe they were referencing Uday's accident, but I think your theory makes way more sense!!

Shama- I understand your frustration and your anger right now, obviously! LOL We know its a scary day when even you the forums light has started to dim- but I have to say Sony has not heard the last from me yet- believe me Hell hath no fury like a dekian scorned- its going to be my new signature! 

zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

LOL Shama you know I love you right? Like seriously totally adore you ๐Ÿ˜Š Today's episode was pure greatness- everything was perfection from Uday's hair down to the shoes on M's feet. 

I loved today, even though I went into the episode being a little bummed, the moment the ManVeer dance started I remember why I loved this show in the beginning- its that fantastic AK and PG chemistry- they light the screen on fire, whether they are fighting, laughing or even today when its so clear how much they love each other. I was grinning like a lunatic the entire time the episode was going on.

Uday- Total star today, I love that he danced with M, I loved that he said that maybe his love has always been at home, and I loved the silent communication the M and Uday had at the breakfast table. 

I also really liked that he said even though he got emotional it didn't change anything- and he even explained why. M broke his trust when she took off from the wedding- sure his pride was hurt, but really its a trust factor- its why before they even got married he told her he didn't want to spend his life wondering if she was going to take off to be with someone else. Thats what it boils down to for him right now- M needs to make sure she can trust him

JN- Ugh- this girl I swear!!! She irritates me more then Sony. I swear she has a screw loose- I guess shes going to have some sort of redemption in the last two minutes of the show- but I will never be able to like her ever again- No amount of redemption cures her for me- sorry just can't do it.

Precap- LOVED the JN in Unison from the three- they totally looked like warriors primed for action- I thought maybe they were referencing Uday's accident, but I think your theory makes way more sense!!

Shama- I understand your frustration and your anger right now, obviously! LOL We know its a scary day when even you the forums light has started to dim- but I have to say Sony has not heard the last from me yet- believe me Hell hath no fury like a dekian scorned- its going to be my new signature! 

HAHAA Kat, I adore you too, I think I couldn't sleep until I talked to you about today! Well its pretty clear I won't be able to sleep when you have an episode like today...sigh, indeed today's episode was pure greatness, so damn perfect all of it! =) 

Yea me too Kat, I went in super bummed, but the dance started and there I was grinning like a fool because this show is SO special to me. Sigh. Seriously that fantastic AK and PG chemistry made up for it, they really do light the screen on fire whether it be their nok jok, them fighting, laughing, or showing their love for each other. Me too Kat, ridiculously grinning like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland...I swear my cheeks started hurting, I was grinning for so hard/long. 

Uday: INdeed! loved the dance, and loved that line too, so sweet! INdeed their silent communication was just too cute!

HMM ME TOO!! LOVED THAT, loved how he said that just because he got emotional yesterday doesn't mean all is forgiven. INdeed he did explain why, M broke his trust, and that is something she will have to make up for big time because Uday has evolved to the point that his pride can be put aside, but it was the fact that M broke his trust that hurt him deeply. Indeed M has to do her best in making sure Uday can trust her. You know what Kat, I am so glad that the CVs at least are still developing their love story properly and not having the whole everything is okay because we had ManVeer moment wrap up, like they love each other, but there is still the trust factor. I LOVE that they are at least remaining true to their love story in that aspect. I love how that entire party scene was done, it didn't come off cheesy at all, it was really sweet the way it was done, and loving how M still has to make it to him! SO real so awesome!

JN: Tell me about it. *rolls eyes* Seriously I almost said yea freaking right, I am uber pissed at Sony, but yea watching her scenes, seriously nothing can make me hate more than JN can. She does have a loose screw! Indeed she will have her redemption, but yea not going to buy that crap. PLEASE. INdeed no amount of redemption will ever cure her for me EVER. NO WAY. ANd to be honest, if this show were to go on for longer, Akash would never just leave UV-M's life which they will probably show happening after he does his ruckus bit, like seriously he would have probably died because he had gone off the deep end and now that awesome fight of UV/M vs Akash will never be seen fully played out. FREAKING ridiculous.

Precap: LOVED it!! HAHAH they did look like warriors primed for action, I swear it felt like they were going to put their hands on top of each other and say go team! LOL. Yea, that's what I was thinking when they initially started the scene, but then again Unnati is suppose to be a roaring lioness with Uday's accident, and in the precap she looks annoyed but relatively calm.

Kat-LOL and I am so GLAD you do, LOL. HAHHAA. Seriously I was just thinking that, how odd that I am a raging bull on the day of what was probably one of the best episodes we have seen on DEK, if not THE best, LOL. Seriously Kat, todays episode only served to piss me off even more because we saw how great this show is, and STILL Sony refuses to give it a chance. I mean after today's episode, and once my DEK high sort of lowered (LOL), I felt extremely bittersweet, and let me emphasize the bitter in bittersweet, because honestly this show deserves to have a proper sendoff AT LEAST. This abrupt cancellation doesn't even allow for a proper end. And that just pisses me off beyond belief! Seriously Kat, hell hath no fury like dekian scorned, you got that right!  

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yaherd15

HAHAA Kat, I adore you too, I think I couldn't sleep until I talked to you about today! Well its pretty clear I won't be able to sleep when you have an episode like today...sigh, indeed today's episode was pure greatness, so damn perfect all of it! =) 

Yea me too Kat, I went in super bummed, but the dance started and there I was grinning like a fool because this show is SO special to me. Sigh. Seriously that fantastic AK and PG chemistry made up for it, they really do light the screen on fire whether it be their nok jok, them fighting, laughing, or showing their love for each other. Me too Kat, ridiculously grinning like the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland...I swear my cheeks started hurting, I was grinning for so hard/long. 

Uday: INdeed! loved the dance, and loved that line too, so sweet! INdeed their silent communication was just too cute!

HMM ME TOO!! LOVED THAT, loved how he said that just because he got emotional yesterday doesn't mean all is forgiven. INdeed he did explain why, M broke his trust, and that is something she will have to make up for big time because Uday has evolved to the point that his pride can be put aside, but it was the fact that M broke his trust that hurt him deeply. Indeed M has to do her best in making sure Uday can trust her. You know what Kat, I am so glad that the CVs at least are still developing their love story properly and not having the whole everything is okay because we had ManVeer moment wrap up, like they love each other, but there is still the trust factor. I LOVE that they are at least remaining true to their love story in that aspect. I love how that entire party scene was done, it didn't come off cheesy at all, it was really sweet the way it was done, and loving how M still has to make it to him! SO real so awesome!

JN: Tell me about it. *rolls eyes* Seriously I almost said yea freaking right, I am uber pissed at Sony, but yea watching her scenes, seriously nothing can make me hate more than JN can. She does have a loose screw! Indeed she will have her redemption, but yea not going to buy that crap. PLEASE. INdeed no amount of redemption will ever cure her for me EVER. NO WAY. ANd to be honest, if this show were to go on for longer, Akash would never just leave UV-M's life which they will probably show happening after he does his ruckus bit, like seriously he would have probably died because he had gone off the deep end and now that awesome fight of UV/M vs Akash will never be seen fully played out. FREAKING ridiculous.

Precap: LOVED it!! HAHAH they did look like warriors primed for action, I swear it felt like they were going to put their hands on top of each other and say go team! LOL. Yea, that's what I was thinking when they initially started the scene, but then again Unnati is suppose to be a roaring lioness with Uday's accident, and in the precap she looks annoyed but relatively calm.

Kat-LOL and I am so GLAD you do, LOL. HAHHAA. Seriously I was just thinking that, how odd that I am a raging bull on the day of what was probably one of the best episodes we have seen on DEK, if not THE best, LOL. Seriously Kat, todays episode only served to piss me off even more because we saw how great this show is, and STILL Sony refuses to give it a chance. I mean after today's episode, and once my DEK high sort of lowered (LOL), I felt extremely bittersweet, and let me emphasize the bitter in bittersweet, because honestly this show deserves to have a proper sendoff AT LEAST. This abrupt cancellation doesn't even allow for a proper end. And that just pisses me off beyond belief! Seriously Kat, hell hath no fury like dekian scorned, you got that right!  

Haha- I am trying to just focus on the positive right now- At least even though we know we only have 8 episodes left we are at least getting a proper wrap up for ManVeer- The CVs didn't just throw a patch on the wound and say "yep they are fine, happily ever after" ManVeer have their issues, they really do- its why they are so great as a Jodi and why they are so much fun to watch! there is just so much there to experience and watch and see. 

I am really really sad to see DEK go- I really am, I will be forever grateful to the CVS and to SA for creating this show, and for creating characters like Manyata and Udayveer- I don't think i have ever seen characters like this before. Manyata is the opposite of what the normal female leads are like- aka- perfect, goody two shoes, self sacrificing etc. And Uday? No male character that I have watched has Ever been like him- most of the male leads on these shows are complete pansies! 

I would like to say I am even thankful to Sony for putting this show on the air- but I am not, Sony sucks, and I don't think I am ever going to be able to forgive them for cutting this show down before I truly think its ready to go...
zzz15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

Haha- I am trying to just focus on the positive right now- At least even though we know we only have 8 episodes left we are at least getting a proper wrap up for ManVeer- The CVs didn't just throw a patch on the wound and say "yep they are fine, happily ever after" ManVeer have their issues, they really do- its why they are so great as a Jodi and why they are so much fun to watch! there is just so much there to experience and watch and see. 

I am really really sad to see DEK go- I really am, I will be forever grateful to the CVS and to SA for creating this show, and for creating characters like Manyata and Udayveer- I don't think i have ever seen characters like this before. Manyata is the opposite of what the normal female leads are like- aka- perfect, goody two shoes, self sacrificing etc. And Uday? No male character that I have watched has Ever been like him- most of the male leads on these shows are complete pansies! 

I would like to say I am even thankful to Sony for putting this show on the air- but I am not, Sony sucks, and I don't think I am ever going to be able to forgive them for cutting this show down before I truly think its ready to go...

Kat, that's so hard right now, even for me. INdeed even if there are only 8 episodes left, at least Manveer is getting a proper wrap up, indeed the CVs didn't do that and ManVeer still have their issues to work through. Indeed that is why they are such a great jodi to watch, because there is so much for them to experience together and grow as well.

Yea, talk about being uber depressed...sigh. I will forever be grateful to SA/CVs for creating this show too, indeed creating characters like M and UV, are characters we have NEVER seen before indeed. M is not the typical female lead and neither is UV, THANK GOD! INdeed they are all pansies, these ridiculous male leads! Sigh. 

HA, I wil never be grateful to them, hell no, they are solely responsible for ending this show INDEED. They didn't even give this show a chance at ending it properly the way it should have, not this BS they are pulling...SMH. Seriously Sony needs to die. I am being very childish, but I am super pissed at them right now...GRRR. I can't believe i am growling but I am...!!!!!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry bt i realy hate too much personal comments.Also IF rule told NOT to include Personal comments more .btw nyc update bt coz of ur too much Personal comments it js mesd up. Sony is nyc channel ,Dnt blame any GEC pls . Straight away DEK not getting Viewers coz of Zee & Star shows at same time. Request Sneha Rajani she wil help u! As she helped us by saving KTLK n yup ask her to Change DEK time like KTLK so dat it get Trp. Dear Star is too greedy channel cmpard 2 Sony! Every chanel has its own policy Btw be4 wasting time here go n ask viewers to Watch DEK at 8.30pm coz nly dis wil Help. I too follow n luv DEK its a perfect show hope u undrstand no offence Regards dev