India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Aadha Ishq!: July 19th Analysis

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Well I am sure everyone has read the recent article. I don't need to say anymore. All I AM going to say is, its time DEKians to make our DISPLEASURE with Sony VERY CLEAR. They have strung us fans along by giving us hope that IF TRPs increase than the show will not end. This week we have had two replies from Sony, one from Virendra Shahaney  (head of Sony fiction) and Neha Thakkar (today, if you wish to read her conversation with a forum member, go to the sticky thread for petitions/saving dek or scroll down to my signature and click on the link (on pag 23)) IT IS TIME as fans that we call and email Sony, not for the purposes of saving our show, BUT to demand an answer from them as to WHY they are stringing fans along??? There is NO reason too. I mean we will STILL watch the DAMN show because we are getting to see our love story FINALLY happen, and honestly at this point if you are canceling the show, why do you even give a damn about TRPs?? I mean you clearly didn't when SV ended, so why NOT be straightforward when you KNOW that the show is ENDING?? I request all the fans to use Mr. Shahaney's email response and quote him while emailing him because CLEARLY he should NOT have been stringing us along if he KNEW that this show was ending. Why tell us fans that if we raise TRPs the show will be saved, when the fact is if a show is canceled low trps or high trps don't EVEN matter! ANd BTW in case they didn't notice, the TRPS did RISE for the past two weeks, without ANY sort of PROMOTION, a 10 sec promo that was barely even seen DOES NOT EVEN COUNT. And oh yea, in case you didn't realize this, DEK ONLY AIRS four days a week and it still had a SIGNIFICANT increase in TRPs, which is AMAZING considering if we all look back to April-May when a similar increase was happening, DEK was airing 5 TIMES a day at that time. So basically this show has shown an amazing increase in TRPs by only airing 4 times a day, WITHOUT any sort of significant promo being aired WHATSOEVER. Oh and don't forget to quote Ms. Thakkar EITHER. Seriously I will be making my displeasure very clear from now and onwards to Sony because I am NO fool who will be given false hope and they not receive the repercussions of that! ENOUGH is ENOUGH. It is one thing to not say anything about the confirmation of this show ending, and it is another to ADD on that "mystery" by giving fans FALSE HOPE. Seriously what kind of viewership increase are they expecting??? Give us a number, so that we can clearly tell them they are expecting some sort of miracle, because we are smart enough to figure it out! This channel will NEVER be getting TRPs from my household, if my parents want to watch their shows, they can watch it on retelecast time or we shall just use Tata Sky to record it. As for me, I shall watch on the internet, and NOT on the setindia youtube playlist.  BUT NO WAY am I giving SONY support eVer AGAIN! They have not heard from the last of us, if they thought that by giving us false hope they can avoid emotional responses of fans, they have ANOTHER thing coming at them! They have NOT heard the last from me, at least. And I encourage you to do the same, we have been nice long enough, its time to show them the wrath of a mislead fan!!! THis kind of treatment is just NOT done. 

SideNote:  Please continue to watch our show at original telecast time anyway to SHOW our love, support and appreciation for the CAST and CREW of DEK. Let's not punish their hard work because the damn channel is being a jerk. Lets give them a proper send off by showing our love/affection for their tireless hard work to entertain us!!! =)

This episode was AHHH!!! Fantastic is not ENOUGH. There are NO words!!! SO AWESOME!!! LOVED IT!!!! INdeed it has not one side love anymore, its all about love being completed, well it still has more to go in that area, but for the most part, the LOVE connection is DEFINITELY BACK!!! Wink

Party

UV pushes JN's arms off. UV looks at M. UV then walks away from JN and is not looking at M, but is standing across from her. M smiles at UV. She then looks at JN, and shows her attitude. M walks up to UV. M says Uday, will you dance with me? UV says whY? M smiles and UV and her have an eyelock. M says in every fairytale this happens right, a girl dances with her prince. I want to dance with my prince too. I am the most luckiest girl in the world, you know why Uday? Because I have you with me. My partner, my friend, my medicine to my pain, pathway away from pain, you are my everything Uday. UV smiles at M, and both have an eyelock. VB and Unnati look at each other, and VB smiles, and goes off to the DJ stand. He says Good evening ladies and gentleman, as you all know, INdia's hottest bachelor, UV Singh is with us all, so let's please have a huge round of applause for him. Everyone claps. JN is still in shock. UV and M look at each other. M smiles and claps for him. VB says that I want to say something, that in this party, let's not forget the value of love. Because true love is not bond, that forces us to be with each other, true love is that that gives us wings to fly. UV and M look at each other. So please do celebrate your single status, but don't forget this, that real freedom is in love. UV and M smile. VB says ladies and gentleman have a wonderful evening. Everyone claps.  JN is shown upset. UV and M look at each other. VB says DJ lets have some music.   Aadha Ishq plays. UV and M take each other's hand, and start their dance to Aadha Ishq. VB & Unnati shown smiling at them while JN looks upset. UV dips M at the end of the dance and both are looking into each others eyes while M is still being dipped. Everyone is clapping while UV and M are still in their eyelock. UV then says hmm, so you finally got me to do, what you wanted me to do. M says I learnt it from you, whatever I have learnt, I have only learnt if from you. Both continue to look into each others eyes and UV brings her up from the dip. JN is upset. M and UV smile at each other and look at into each other's eyes. JN is shown looking upset. UV says kamaal hai Princess, I didn't know you had a romantic heart as well. M smiles and says when you gave me this dress, this wasn't just a dress for me Uday, you had given me belief that I am something too, that I am not less than anyone, and this time again, this dress gave me belief that if I want, that I can get my love back once again. UV and M smile into each other's eyes. Some man at the stage says L&G, now I would like to invite Yuvraj UV Singh to the stage, may we have a round of applause. Mr. Yuvraj UV Singh, who every girl before going to sleep dreams about, M smiles at UV, so it is not easy to get him to the wedding mandap very easily. And that is why this very fact, gives you beauties hope and disappoints you too. That is why he is our bachelor of the year so congratulations. Everyone applauds while Uday goes to collect his award. The man then says will you want to say something to your fans, please say a few words. UV then says well, thank you so much, for saying so many great things about me, seriously just a few moments ago, I had fallen in love with myself (M smiles), but I want to thank you from my heart that you awarded me this title. M smiles. UV says perhaps this title came into my life at the right time, when I was closing one chapter of my life, starting a new chapter. M laughs. UV continues that I have been walking for so long on one path, that I found that the destination was always at home. JN is upset. M smiles. UV smiles and says so guys it is time for this naive bird (nadaan parinde) to finally go home and I hope that my true love will be waiting for me at my home. JN looks at M. M smiles. UV says whoa, after listening to myself talk, it seems as if Yuvraj UV Singh's words are getting even more romantic, (Unnati/VB/M smile) what idiot says that a Royal doesn't have a heart? M smiles. And everyone claps. JN continues to look upset. UV and M smile at each other. UV says Anyway guys, enjoy the party. All the girls start to surround UV, and UV and M continue to smile at each other. 

O-M-G...I think I am rendered speechless by this scene. Priceless was this scene. The way UV takes off JN's arms and he looks at M, in anger/hurt because he still loves her and walks away from JN and is standing across from M although he isn't looking at her. M finally makes her stand, love how she dismisses JN with a look, lOL. M was just the most adorable girl in the world!!! I, like VB, was going A-W-W AWWW!!!! M is SO sweet, the innocence of her love shone clearly thru her eyes when she says Uday a girl dances with her prince in every fairytale and I too want to dance with my prince!!! AWWW SO CUTE. And you see how Uday just melted, aww my heart melted for him. I think I was just going awww throughout the ENTIRE scene and I was so giddy with excitement!!! LOL. And then when M continues on saying I'm the luckiest girl in the world because you are my partner, my friend, etc, you are my everything Uday!!! AWWW heart melting into a HUGE puddle!!! The way they look at each other so aww-worthy!!! LOL. And then VB helps them out with his speech, man you gotta love VB!!! LOVED that line, real freedom is found in love and that love gives you wings to fly, it does not bind you/hold you back!!! And NOW the dance...SPECTACULAR!!! OMG love how this was choreographed, they both looked SO happy being in each other's arms, forgetting the rest of the world even existed, and my oh my the way M was choreographed was totally hot! I  mean their first dance, it was UV doing all the crazy hotness, but M in this second dance TOTALLY pulling some hot moves on Uday too!! Love seeing the fire on both sides!!! Wink OH yea, and that dip that lasted like forever, totally hot too!!! EEKS!!! And that conversation they had while in dip mode, OMG, BLUSH-worthy, LOL. I think I was smiling like even a bigger fool during that conversation. SIGH. Seriously the way UV says so you finally got me to do what you wanted. ANd the way M says I learnt it all from you, everything I have learned is from you. AWWW SO CUTE/HOT!!! LOL. And Uday saying wow Princess, I didn't know you had a romantic heart, so adorable, and the way M's response about how the dress he gave her wasn't just a dress, it was belief in herself that she could be something/someone and that she was not less than anyone. And that this dress once again gave me hope/belief that if I wanted too, I could get my love back once again. Seriously going AWW every two milliseconds here!!! EEKS!! And then, the BIGGEST thing of all, that when UV is giving his speech, lol IM cleverly uses the song Nadaan Parinde from Rockstar was just fantastic when UV says its time for this naive bird to go home, his destination in life, and that hopefully when he goes home, his true love will be waiting for him...AWWW!!!! (Yea you may as well get to use me doing this a lot LOL). And love how he ends it saying the line, and what idiot says that a Royal doesn't have a heart! Aww just awesome!!! And the way those two were looking at each other, seriously words are NOT even necessary. The way they look at each other speaks VOLUMES...OMG I will be rewatching this to death LOL. OH I guess I should mention JN, right, well it was nice to see her fall flat on her face. you have been DISMISSED my dear, LOL. 

VB-JN

JN is upset and walks off. VB says tsk tsk tsk, sorry JB, as always your plans were destroyed, and true love won. JN is pissed. JN says the victory will be mine this time, VB, only mine. I had once stopped their wedding, I can stop it again. JN says what if one plan didn't work, the next plan is still left. JN smiles evily.

OH GOd, well as we know this will be JN's last plot, and I shall enjoy watching it be destroyed once again for the last time. SIGH. I love VB, he always makes me laugh!! And for the last time JN I shall be saying UGH well I am sure there are few more episodes where i shall do that again, but yes this the first of the final UGHs to you!!! Dead

Breakfast Table

Unnati, VB, UV, and M sit at the bfast table. Unnati and VB look at UV/M and look at each other. UV and M are going on with preparing their plates while not saying anything to each other. VB says Unnati morning came very quickly today, na? Unnati clears her throat (while M looks up at them). and says you are right Vijay Banna, perhaps because somebody was not able to sleep all night. UV smirks at that, while M looks to the side wondering where they intend to go with this. VB said do you know why my I woke up early, Unnati smiles at VB as he continues to say because I like watching other people's sleep vanishing a lot. UV continues to eat his apple while looking at VB and M ignores them too although she knows what they are talking about. Both UV and M reach out to get OJ, and they grab each other's hands, both have an eyelock while Unnati sees this and smiles, and covers her mouth and looks down. M looks at UV and lets go of the juice while UV keeps looking at her, he then looks towards Unnati/VB to see if they saw, and then looks at M who goes on with her bfast and then he smiles and looks down toward his bfast. Unnati and VB smile/amused by this. UV pours juice while Unnati looks at them smiling. and then UV pours another glass of juice, since the first one was for M, and M sees this and smiles and takes the first glass that was poured. M smiles at UV and looks down while VB is watching this silent interaction in amusement. Unnati says Dada, I was thinking that, that trophy given to you, we should give it back to the organizers, I mean after last night, what do you need that trophy for, right? UV says Choti, that trophy is mine, and you are going to just return it just like that? Unnati and VB agree in amusement. UV says yes it can be that I had gotten emotional while looking at M, while M looks down, and Unnati looks amused at M, UV continues changing his soft tone to strict one by saying that it doesn't mean that I changed overnight. Okay? VB says umm, Manyata Bhai, some people look best emotional, what do you think about this thought? Unnati smiles in amusement. VB continues saying anyway last night lots of girls had gotten very emotional, I mean, so many girls whose hearts were broken. M says VB, when those girls find out that their hearts being broken was never a question because that heart which they were trying to attach their hearts too was never empty in the first place, then they won't feel bad over it. VB say M Bhai, how can you say with such assurance, that this heart was never on the market? VB and Unnati laugh. M smiles. VB says anyway its not very easy to forget such a thing. UV smiles. M says VB, forgetting is hard, forgiveness is easy, and this is a test of every relationship, right? For both of you, to keep the strength  of forgiving each other while giving a sidelook to VB and smiles at VB. VB nods. M and UV look at each other. Unnati says Dada, for one to forgive each other, it is very necessary to trust to each other, right? UV says you are right Choti, trust is like a mirror, one time a conflict comes and there is always a fear that it will break. UNnati says thats true, but a new mirror can be brought in right? UV says however that mirror may be, but your face should be clearly seen in that, a mirror that lies, is mirror that is useful to no one. VB says M Bhai, when two people have so much between them to discuss, or share, then they should do it alone. M's eyes widen and looks at Uday who is eating his bfast. Unnati smiles and says actually you are correct, they should talk where no 3rd or 4th person will be there to bother them. VB says And more importantly, such a place, where no one can plan against them. Because around here, there is always a 3rd or 4th person who is ready to be pati patni or woh (husband, wife, and the mistress), here. VB and Unnati laugh. M and UV look at each other. 

OMG this scene was HILARIOUS..Unnati and VB were TOTALLY AWESOME in this scene, LOL. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! LOL. Love how Unnati and VB were playing mediators since Uday/M have YET to talk about their problems. But before I get into that, how CUTE/ADORABLE was it that Uday poured M OJ, or how they communicated initially with their eyes!!! Entire OJ sequence was too cute!!! And love how Unnati and VB have to communicate to UV/M to get out their feelings about what happened between them even though those aren't talking to each other directly, LOL. OH these TWO CRAZIES LOL. Love how UV responds to Unnati's query that UV should give back his bachelor trophy and UV says that's mine, why should I give it back just because I got emotional last night doesn't mean I changed overnight!!! Making it clear to M that she still has a lot to make up for LOL. Love VB's response/question when he says M Bhai, some people look good emotional don't they? LOL. OH man I think I was laughing/going Aww/and smiling like a fool all at the same time. My mom said she wanted to put admit me to a ward. I told her to make sure she put me in the DEK ward. they have a bed specially made with my name on it. LOL Indeed UV has not completely forgiven M and has made it clear that M has to still make up for it, and M is trying to make up for it, but UV is having none of it, and then Unnat/VB say that they should talk where both would be alone and no one would be planning against them, and its so funny when M widens her eyes in realization LOL. OH M, LOL. Always needs help in the emotions department. LOL Can I just say again that VB and Unnati were the epitome of adorable and amusement in this scene? Because they were so SPOT on!!! Wink

JN, Servants K/L

JN pacing and said that I did not expect this out of you all. I thought that the work I could not do as a rajkumari, you two would be able to do because you are common!! K/L says J what happened, why are you so upset? JN says upset, I am not upset babes, I am angry, VERY VERY ANGRY!  HOw did that Manyata even reach the party???!! Why didn't you ruin her clothes, ruin her makeup, why didn't you throw water at her hairstyle?! YOu should have at least done something!!! I can't always keep laying down the red carpet and says M madam please come and once again take away Udaybeer, I can't do that all the time, na?!!! Listen girls, if you guys have forgotten, I will repeat myself, we can never allow UV and M to ever be one.THis is my life's biggest mission, do you get it? If you keep showing  a drunk, alcohol, then how will they ever stop being an alcoholic? M's crush on Uday will only end if we keep Uday far from her. A servant comes and says Rajkumari ji, juice. JN says its is not time to drink juice right now. Servant says when you want juice, please tell me the time and I will bring it. JN says OH GOD! There is never a time to drink juice! Seema says but you just said that right now you just said that it is time to drink. JN says go out, go out right now, and all of you leave from here, and until I call you, don't come back. GO!!! Seema says yes and leave.

OH GOD...JN on a rampage. Seriously dear, I am surprised that K/L even did your bidding, if I were them, I would be contending for Uday rather than help your sorry/ungrateful rear end out, LOL. WOW seriously though JN is such a petty character, its really clear when you see how she says that I am a rajkumari I can't do such things, but you guys are commoners you should be able to do this all. WOW, well we have seen your true aukat and you are lower than a commoner JN, you are the filth that is on the bottom of person's shoe, that is what your true aukat is. SMH. yea and her temper tantrum...really??? Wow. GROW UP. OH WAIT you can't do that. But apparently you will because this show is ending and the CVs have to wrap this show up quickly and abruptly. Well dear this accident of yours will be the final godsend of your planned plots for ManVeer once again, and will only bring them closer to each other since they are in midst of misunderstandings/issues. 

UV/M DS office

M goes to talk to Uday but Uday is busy on the phone handling work for riyaasat saying ya, yes the media/press is all going to be there. Yes. uH huh, exactly that is what i am saying to you. Uh huh, you do one thing, please tell Mr. Shah, and give him my personal number and talk to me. Yes exactly all the media/press is coming there, you have to handle all the arrangements. While this is going on M is getting impatient for UV to notice her and then so she turns him around. UV is surprised to see her, and then says arre, when did you come? I didn't even see you? M is angry. UV goes back to the phone and says yea yea, I will just call you back and hangs up. M says I know Uday, that you saw me, and just pretending that you didn't. Look yaar, stop fighting with me in a proper way,  if you want to fight, then say it, and lets get it over with. We both are angry with each other, we will say whatever we want to thats in our hearts we will say and when our anger gets calm, and then all the the things we need to discuss will come out too. Tell me Uday, I don't have any more patience, say it fast! UV smiles slightly looking into M's eyes while M is waiting for an answer. UV then puts his hands on M's shoulders and M smiles, but then UV pushes M away. M looks upset at UV. 

LOL M is too cute, love how impatient she is and love how she says stop fighting with me politely, and says can you just say what you want, just fight with me, so that we can get our anger out of the way and actually talk about our problems! LOL adorable and UV is totally melting seeing it too, but our prince is not one to back down easily now and is going to make M work hard for it since he pushes M away. Bichari M, she is going to need the accident to finally say what she needs to say...no matter I am all up for more aww-worthy moments, since these days, we are on a limit of aww-worthy ManVeer moments! 

Precap:  M is looking upset. Unnati says and Manyata, you do realize that Akash did not just show u there, somebody must have called him there. And who called Akash over there, it is not hard to guess who. VB/M/UNnati at the same time say J. 

LOL I have to laugh/LOVE that the all in a threesome say JN's name LOL. And I guess it is the return of Akash after a long hiatus of not seeing his wonderful face (yea that was sarcasm if you didn't catch that, LOL) and also the CVs wrapping up the loose ends of JN/Akash as the enemies of ManVeer...SIGh. Hmm perhaps this has to deal with whatever party/conference Uday was planning in DS's office and Akash shows up there creating trouble. Hmm this shall be VERY interesting how they wrap up Akash/JN's crazy revenge streak. 

SIGH...SERIOUSLY this show DESERVES better treatment as a sendoff AND an extension to at least end the show PROPERLY...SMH. And my god Sony is going to be hearing my displeasure LOUD and CLEAR for misleading us as fans that this show even had a chance with increased ratings! Yea I am not loving this silence on both SA/SOny's end, and mostly Sony is going to get the brunt of my anger, because at least SA has not said anything more about giving us hope for some time, which the people at SONY have. 

BY THE WAY, the fact that it is Thursday only serves to PISS me off EVEN MORE, yea, that's right Sony, I have all the time in the world do make myself a nuisance to you people. NO MORE Ms. Nice Fangirl, prepare to face the wrath of angered/hurt fan, what did you think you could avoid that by giving us noncommittal answers to string us along or NO answer at all?? HELL NO. 

Edited by yaherd15 - 19 July 2012 at 11:33am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapvgkantuarmanmallikshabana_79thumbalinaSACHIKO123Piggiesviraf4uprernadeStarielKavitaKumariluvtwilight19DEKfan2012HeenaprobbirSonniwendy25SaHillover101ultravioletraykojagoryfanInkpen4877-JEHAN-SidNeeti-fanmythicalPriya_SDShazziepia.rahaSammy11Being-Human..KpopIsLife..Arieltabisunflower52jnawaz..oishu..NusiSgAnmol_.Roze12..IshqShava..fia21...navina...carisma2....Poojie....Supernatural_10Badtameez_Dil

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I'm so much into today's episodeEmbarrassed ManVeer were so adourable. More than a fire there is Ice cream from both the sides! They're meltingEmbarrassed First before the advertisement  the way she said " Bol Bolna Uday" I thought she's asking for a I love you. Embarrassed I really don't want the show to end yaarCry I'm so pissed off

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalinaLizBennet..KpopIsLife..Roze12

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey Shams!
Been waiting for your post. Great post as usual. I am sad and happy today.
Happy: It was a ManVeer filled episode today!
Sad: DEK's end is confirmed.Cry
I wanna share something w/ you that I posted on another topic. 
Here you go:

Though I am more attached to DEK, but I used to watch all of Star ONE's shows except 2. I was heart-broken that the channel was ending thus all my fav. shows will be ending too.And today, I'm losing a show that has been so dear to me-- DEK. The couple which will be lost-- ManVeer.

I guarantee, if the CVS had originally planned for ManVeer and not giving us the MonAsh torture, this couple would be a HIT! Everyone would know about. It had the same SPARK and SIZZLE as ArHi. They would have been as popular as ArHi. However, the CVS had to show MonAsh. Now, not only are they gonna suffer but the innocent ones too; the actors,viewers,the cameraman,etc. This was their work,their way of earning. The PH deserves this and the CVS but not the actors,fans,etc. 

All the channels care about is TRP. Not for the fans. That's why most of the shows are saas-bahu nonsense with an exception of few. Is this what the Indian audiences WANT to watch? Aren't they tired of it?! No new shows wants to bring out a new concept because the TRP would be low thus the show ending quickly. All the new concept type shows are mostly in the bottom of the TRP chart however a few exceptions such as BV, IPKKND,etc. I'm sick of all these saas-bahu shows and my favorite shows getting axed because their TRPs were low.Remember Sasural Genda Phool? I loved that show but it got axed because of low TRPs compared to other shows on SP. That show was DIFFERENT but not enough of the Indian audiences watched it because it didn't show a saas torturing her bahu. 

I'm tired of the same saas-bahu nonsense that is what MOST of the shows are about-- just sick of it. India has modernized for the better but the Indian TV sadly hasn't. Some mother-in-laws are inspired by these shows and daughter-in-laws have to suffer and then the tradition continues. When will this stop?

Thanks for the analysis/update Shams!Hug
Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalinaLizBennet..KpopIsLife..

Stariel Senior Member
Stariel
Stariel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Such a shame that this show is ending when I just discovered it two weeks ago. I liked it so much I did a DEK marathon and watched all the epi's in one go. I was so happy to find an Indian show that wasn't same old, same old and didn't have a typical self sacrificing female lead. Oh well. I shall enjoy it while it lasts.

Loved todays epi and really enjoyed reading you analysis ^^

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalinaLizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

I'm so much into today's episodeEmbarrassed ManVeer were so adourable. More than a fire there is Ice cream from both the sides! They're meltingEmbarrassed First before the advertisement  the way she said " Bol Bolna Uday" I thought she's asking for a I love you. Embarrassed I really don't want the show to end yaarCry I'm so pissed off

Indeed this episode was fANtastic!!! They were VERY adorable =) LOL hahah indeed ice cream melting than fire! LOL INdeed dear, don't want it to end either, very pissed off is an understatement for me. I am not going to leave them alone, seriously, how dare they mislead us as fans! SO RIDICULOUS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikthumbalina

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Wonderful Analysis looking forward to todays episode gna watch it later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
aj ka episode woww DEK history ka sab say best episode Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piggies

Hey Shams!
Been waiting for your post. Great post as usual. I am sad and happy today.
Happy: It was a ManVeer filled episode today!
Sad: DEK's end is confirmed.Cry
I wanna share something w/ you that I posted on another topic. 
Here you go:

Though I am more attached to DEK, but I used to watch all of Star ONE's shows except 2. I was heart-broken that the channel was ending thus all my fav. shows will be ending too.And today, I'm losing a show that has been so dear to me-- DEK. The couple which will be lost-- ManVeer.

I guarantee, if the CVS had originally planned for ManVeer and not giving us the MonAsh torture, this couple would be a HIT! Everyone would know about. It had the same SPARK and SIZZLE as ArHi. They would have been as popular as ArHi. However, the CVS had to show MonAsh. Now, not only are they gonna suffer but the innocent ones too; the actors,viewers,the cameraman,etc. This was their work,their way of earning. The PH deserves this and the CVS but not the actors,fans,etc. 

All the channels care about is TRP. Not for the fans. That's why most of the shows are saas-bahu nonsense with an exception of few. Is this what the Indian audiences WANT to watch? Aren't they tired of it?! No new shows wants to bring out a new concept because the TRP would be low thus the show ending quickly. All the new concept type shows are mostly in the bottom of the TRP chart however a few exceptions such as BV, IPKKND,etc. I'm sick of all these saas-bahu shows and my favorite shows getting axed because their TRPs were low.Remember Sasural Genda Phool? I loved that show but it got axed because of low TRPs compared to other shows on SP. That show was DIFFERENT but not enough of the Indian audiences watched it because it didn't show a saas torturing her bahu. 

I'm tired of the same saas-bahu nonsense that is what MOST of the shows are about-- just sick of it. India has modernized for the better but the Indian TV sadly hasn't. Some mother-in-laws are inspired by these shows and daughter-in-laws have to suffer and then the tradition continues. When will this stop?

Thanks for the analysis/update Shams!Hug
Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Hey Piggies!

Thanks dear, me too, I am happy for ManVeer and sad for DEK's end! 

Indeed Piggies, all channels care about are TRPs...its ridiculous. And yes what is wrong with our indian audiences who insist on supporting/watching these ridiculous shows?? New concept shows barely get a chance at all. SO RIDICULOUS. Yes I thought we as an indian audience were tired of the run of the mill saas bahu dramas, but no, this nonsense is the MOST popular, not to mention self sacficing female leads who don't EVER make mistakes...SIGH. INdeed Piggies when will the torture stop?? Right now I am just so angered by the channel misleading us!  UGH.

But thanks dear for the appreciation/love!! =) 

Love,

Shama

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thumbalinaPiggies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index