India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV WANTS KHUSHI TO PROPOSE FIRST

RSfilmsPvtltd Groupbie
RSfilmsPvtltd
RSfilmsPvtltd

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
IPKKND is going a roller coaster ride..Todays episode was marked with good dialogues especially from nani defending her two daughter in laws, Payal as an ideal daughter in law has the same sacrificing traits like khushi.She happily accepted to sit behind without any complaint and showed a smile to Akash that she was ok but within herself she felt like crying.And most importantly Arnav resurrected his claim over Khushi to be her husband. The harsh romance was well taken care off. More than arnav approaching Khushi to kIss the most romantic moment was when he felt bad to see her hand bruised and asked about it to her.In altogether some good performances

But i have a query plus confusion/doubt

Do you remember Arnav after his engagement  announcement with Lavanya always used to find ways to make Khushi uneasy so that she somehow breaks down and admits that she also loves arnav. Hurting her many times, so that she comes and tells arnav that she loves him and not to marry lavanya.
Now the Present Act arnav is doing with Khushi is not just to make her happy but also because he wants Khushi to accept that she also wants to be the forever wife of arnav . 
Is he repeating the old formula.????

The question is Khushi also wants to be in his arms as mrs raizada. Khushi is not running away from this fact that she loves him. She has been told  by arnav that its contract marriage plus she is the most  unfortunate thing to happen in life of arnav as he said her.
So is it Khushi's fault.? Or Arnav is  doing all this without understanding the proper reason ??
ARNAV HIMSELF IS THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. He should remember his contract dialogue and his anger outburst on khushi.PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.
He just needs to say her that contract marriage thing i told was a lie and my outburst was not my real intention.I have talked such rudely with anjali di in past too but from now i will never say things that i dont mean from heart.  I take back my words. ACCEPT ME KHUSHI.

Generally we say that a boy should always propose girl.The Boy should make the first step. But here ARNAV wants his lady love to make the move first??

What you all say.
Is arnav justified in expecting that KHUSHI should come and say I love you , forget the contract marriage, i cant live without you.
                                                                        or
Arnav should himself go to her seek apology , confess his love, tear away the contract into pieces and promise her to keep her happy lifelong and  give him a chance more to show her what he can do for her.

I LIVE IT TO YOU TO DECIDE

HAVE A NICE ARSHI DREAMING NIGHTSleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana11SkiranDestinyhope0305

Destinyhope0305 IF-Stunnerz
Destinyhope0305
Destinyhope0305

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I THINK IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE GUYS WHO PROPOSE !!!!!little bear nodding yes smileylittle bear nodding yes smiley

so as always i want ARNAV to CONFESS NOT KHUSHI !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i m so happy my wish came true ...HE SAID "I LOVE U DAMN IT !!"

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top