Posted: 11 years ago
Ok firstly I never wanted to post this OS on this forum but then one of my friend insisted hence posting it.šŸ˜³...enjoy guys..

Encounter with Palki- OS

I was sitting in my room with my laptop and was busy renting out my frustration over the fiasco the d3 makers have made through my words when suddenly I heard somethingā€¦it was a different sound which I had never heard till now.

Suspicious that someone broke in to my house I grabbed the nearest hard thing and that was my tennis racquet and steadily moved a bit when suddenly lights went offā€¦ā€¦" Ganpati bappa morayaā€¦.", I began chanting. Now I am not terrified of dark  but the fact is I do have to act like a girl naā€¦tats why..

But then I saw some call me, " Hey wats up???"

I jerked to see who the somebody was when I saw him peeping down from ceiling and there was beautifull light pouring out from his face. Bloody crap now what is with meā€¦am I imagining things I thought because the person who came from my ceiling was none other than Ganapati Bappaā€¦ā€¦

I stretched my eyes to highest possible limits so as to see if it was somebody else when Ganapati Bappa came down and sat on my bed. I seriously had lost my mind I..after effects of watching a d3 crap episode I thought.

" So exhausted ha after renting out so much negative commentsā€¦ā€¦", he asked.

Still shocked I tried to find my voice which was lostā€¦ā€¦but it was so difficult when you have God sitting in your very own bedroom.

" Come on Anku, I am for real ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦sit down my child.", he said.

I obeyed still looking at himā€¦ " Ok I am here for some business for which I need your help."

Oh now God needs my help what am I a 20 yr old girlā€¦.my mind pouted.

" Yes you are 20 yr old but yes I want your helpā€¦.See 46 thousands of my children are right now frustrated and agitated like you and the only reason is this serial d3ā€¦So I give you a chance to punish the creatives the way you wantā€¦."

By far it was sure that he was really the original God and now the hearing this by voice came like a Rajdhani express and I said, " Really???"

He smiled his million dollar smile and said, " Yesā€¦look I will free your soul for sometime and you can go the sets of d3 and punish the creativesā€¦"

Now the frustration took hold of me and I shouted," so when do we begin??", I said.

" Right nowā€¦", saying so he twirled  his finger and I felt my soul being drag out my body and then I stood beside my lifeless bodyā€¦

I moved my eyes from my body and then to him and asked timidly pointing to my body ," you can fix this na??"

" OH dear, I am Godā€¦."

" Yeahā€¦ now I will goā€¦I will catch local and will reach kanjurmarg earlyā€¦You stay here and don't go anywhere..", I said.

" Ankita, why would you go by local.."

" because car se jaungi toh trafficā€¦mumbai me local are best optionā€¦"

He slap his forehead and wosh came out a map of Mumbaiā€¦"put your finger on this map and you reach thereā€¦.", he said

Oh yeah how I can forget I have God in my room. I put my finger on map I felt my soul being sucked inside the map and the next thing I landed on sets of d3ā€¦

There were loads of people moving here and there when I saw two people sitting on a what seemed a Sofaā€¦..Freaking Lord tanhaā€¦ā€¦I kept starring at them when I felt my phone buzzingā€¦.

" hello.", I said angry that the person at the other side disturbed me.

" Anku dear, myself God."

I jumped a little after hearing this but God continued and said, " Bacha, do the thing for which you came hereā€¦and then stare at themā€¦"

" Yes boss.", I said and took a final glance at tanha who seemed joking with each other and started my search for the culprit  womenā€¦.

I saw her sitting in one room with her chamchi Tanni and my blood started to boil and my eyes started pouring hatredā€¦ā€¦

I need to move this Tanni out of here I thought. Then I new what to doā€¦I thought about the thing I wanted and then suddenly out of nowhere they appeared before me ā€¦.come on Guys abhi me bhoot hut toh I can do anything.

I asked for the goosebumbs book and I took out the shrunken head from one of itā€¦.and drop it infront of Tanni such that only she could see itā€¦.but to my horror I heard two screaming voicesā€¦.one was of Tanni phir ye dusari awaaz when I saw the shrunken head also screaming," Bhoootā€¦.." bechara daar gayaā€¦and they both ran out of the room.

Then I and palki was alone in the roomā€¦.i saw her she was schoked by tanni behavior..

I made the room and dark and made palki sit on chair and tied her hands and legs so that she wouldn't moveā€¦.I heard her scream," helpā€¦.Whats happening ???"

But I was enjoying it and then I started playing all the tanni scenes in front of herā€¦now u guys would think hows that possible but then people I have God sitting in my bedroom..

I played all the Tanni scenes right from the beginning and kept my eyes on her faceā€¦.her face expression turned from fear to horror and she screamed, " Stop this pleaseā€¦..Stop this torture in front of my eyesā€¦.i cant see more of this please whoever it is stopppā€¦..i begā€¦ā€¦."

But I was enjoying this and I was not going to stop so soon. She should also feel the way we feel while watching crap on d3ā€¦..I played it again and again and finally palki faintedā€¦..i was so happyā€¦

I stooped the whole thing and brought Palki back to her sense and  said," Ab kaisa laga  haaā€¦.jab you tourture us and when we shout you don't pay any attention and abb how do u feelā€¦.."

" Sorry ā€¦.i am really sorryā€¦, I wont do this againā€¦."

I made her promise me that she will show mor swaron and was about to leave when again my phone buzzedā€¦.

" Hello."

" well done my child and now tell that women to shoot a swaron rain dance and tell her that I will provide natural rain for them no need for artificialā€¦..ok"

" Yes bossā€¦"

I told her God msg and left her warning that I would come back if she doesn't keep her promiseā€¦.and I went once again to see tanhaā€¦..i blessed them and came back in my roomā€¦

God stuffed me once again in my body and I thanked him and he said that he did it because he cannt see his so many children so sadā€¦..and left promising to come back and as soon as he left lights came backā€¦ā€¦

Hats off for writing an OS on Palki! šŸ‘šŸ¼
no one has done this yet...and trust me it was just amazing!

the best part was when Palki was sitting with her chamchi Taani alone... am sure this must be in real!
and when the book goosebumps-shrunken head also screamed...am sure what the book must have went through! šŸ˜†

I can't type more am laughing like mad šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
its a laugh riot! šŸ¤£
Edited by Love_Kunwar - 11 years ago
Hahaha!
U know what , what ever u have written aftr reading it somwhr Dil ko ek sakun sa mila pdke ke palki ke sath yeah sab hua.
Hahaha! Omg. Loved it .its amazing.!

ROFL , LMAO .

Tyx a lot god for punishing palki.
But i guess she i such Stubborn women and like a tail og dog , she will do same things again , so be in contact with God.

Will be waiting for part 2 !

Edited by Ankithate - 11 years ago
awesome os ankita !!
it was hilarious and totally cracked me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
first of its kind.
 palki deserves all the tortures .šŸ˜†
i hope palki reads this šŸ˜ƒ

p.s - congrats for becoming a goldie šŸ‘

Oh god that was damn hilarious.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thanks a lot for making me laugh so much  after so many days of sadness. 

Kash yeh sahi mein possible hota. Best part was when u made her visualise taani scenes to torture her. I was just rolling with laughter. 

Seriously dear hats off.  šŸ‘

LMAO
That was awesome! xP
Love the way you tortured Palki!
Kaash unhe bhi yeh realize ho ki Taani scenes are torturous!
Nice onee!
Awesome šŸ¤£

even god is telling a fan to punish the creatives . . . . . . . Hum sab fans ko rulane ke jurm me šŸ˜†

taani - chamchi *hi5* . . . Kya point maara hai šŸ˜›

omg . . . . Bhoot bhi taani ko dekh ke darr gya šŸ¤£

tortured palki wid taani's scenes šŸ‘

& she fainted šŸ¤£

better she could throw her out of the show šŸ˜”

thanx for this OS . . . . It was really fun reading it šŸ¤—
Had a good time reading this after many days...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Originally posted by Love_Kunwar

Hats off for writing an OS on Palki! šŸ‘šŸ¼
no one has done this yet...and trust me it was just amazing!

the best part was when Palki was sitting with her chamchi Taani alone... am sure this must be in real!
and when the book goosebumps-shrunken head also screamed...am sure what the book must have went through! šŸ˜†

I can't type more am laughing like mad šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
its a laugh riot! šŸ¤£
Thnx a lot...shrunken head screamedšŸ˜†...
Originally posted by Ankithate

Hahaha!
U know what , what ever u have written aftr reading it somwhr Dil ko ek sakun sa mila pdke ke palki ke sath yeah sab hua.
Hahaha! Omg. Loved it .its amazing.!

ROFL , LMAO .

Tyx a lot god for punishing palki.
But i guess she i such Stubborn women and like a tail og dog , she will do same things again , so be in contact with God.

Will be waiting for part 2 !

Ya she is so stubborn...she doesnt seem to care...It feel so helpless in front of this women...n part 2 i hope palki dont give me another chance to write other part...