India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Encounter with palki- OS

tanharocks Goldie
tanharocks
tanharocks

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Ok firstly I never wanted to post this OS on this forum but then one of my friend insisted hence posting it.Embarrassed...enjoy guys..

Encounter with Palki- OS

I was sitting in my room with my laptop and was busy renting out my frustration over the fiasco the d3 makers have made through my words when suddenly I heard something…it was a different sound which I had never heard till now.

Suspicious that someone broke in to my house I grabbed the nearest hard thing and that was my tennis racquet and steadily moved a bit when suddenly lights went off……" Ganpati bappa moraya….", I began chanting. Now I am not terrified of dark  but the fact is I do have to act like a girl na…tats why..

But then I saw some call me, " Hey wats up???"

I jerked to see who the somebody was when I saw him peeping down from ceiling and there was beautifull light pouring out from his face. Bloody crap now what is with me…am I imagining things I thought because the person who came from my ceiling was none other than Ganapati Bappa……

I stretched my eyes to highest possible limits so as to see if it was somebody else when Ganapati Bappa came down and sat on my bed. I seriously had lost my mind I..after effects of watching a d3 crap episode I thought.

" So exhausted ha after renting out so much negative comments……", he asked.

Still shocked I tried to find my voice which was lost……but it was so difficult when you have God sitting in your very own bedroom.

" Come on Anku, I am for real ………sit down my child.", he said.

I obeyed still looking at him… " Ok I am here for some business for which I need your help."

Oh now God needs my help what am I a 20 yr old girl….my mind pouted.

" Yes you are 20 yr old but yes I want your help….See 46 thousands of my children are right now frustrated and agitated like you and the only reason is this serial d3…So I give you a chance to punish the creatives the way you want…."

By far it was sure that he was really the original God and now the hearing this by voice came like a Rajdhani express and I said, " Really???"

He smiled his million dollar smile and said, " Yes…look I will free your soul for sometime and you can go the sets of d3 and punish the creatives…"

Now the frustration took hold of me and I shouted," so when do we begin??", I said.

" Right now…", saying so he twirled  his finger and I felt my soul being drag out my body and then I stood beside my lifeless body…

I moved my eyes from my body and then to him and asked timidly pointing to my body ," you can fix this na??"

" OH dear, I am God…."

" Yeah… now I will go…I will catch local and will reach kanjurmarg early…You stay here and don't go anywhere..", I said.

" Ankita, why would you go by local.."

" because car se jaungi toh traffic…mumbai me local are best option…"

He slap his forehead and wosh came out a map of Mumbai…"put your finger on this map and you reach there….", he said

Oh yeah how I can forget I have God in my room. I put my finger on map I felt my soul being sucked inside the map and the next thing I landed on sets of d3…

There were loads of people moving here and there when I saw two people sitting on a what seemed a Sofa…..Freaking Lord tanha……I kept starring at them when I felt my phone buzzing….

" hello.", I said angry that the person at the other side disturbed me.

" Anku dear, myself God."

I jumped a little after hearing this but God continued and said, " Bacha, do the thing for which you came here…and then stare at them…"

" Yes boss.", I said and took a final glance at tanha who seemed joking with each other and started my search for the culprit  women….

I saw her sitting in one room with her chamchi Tanni and my blood started to boil and my eyes started pouring hatred……

I need to move this Tanni out of here I thought. Then I new what to do…I thought about the thing I wanted and then suddenly out of nowhere they appeared before me ….come on Guys abhi me bhoot hut toh I can do anything.

I asked for the goosebumbs book and I took out the shrunken head from one of it….and drop it infront of Tanni such that only she could see it….but to my horror I heard two screaming voices….one was of Tanni phir ye dusari awaaz when I saw the shrunken head also screaming," Bhooot….." bechara daar gaya…and they both ran out of the room.

Then I and palki was alone in the room….i saw her she was schoked by tanni behavior..

I made the room and dark and made palki sit on chair and tied her hands and legs so that she wouldn't move….I heard her scream," help….Whats happening ???"

But I was enjoying it and then I started playing all the tanni scenes in front of her…now u guys would think hows that possible but then people I have God sitting in my bedroom..

I played all the Tanni scenes right from the beginning and kept my eyes on her face….her face expression turned from fear to horror and she screamed, " Stop this please…..Stop this torture in front of my eyes….i cant see more of this please whoever it is stoppp…..i beg……."

But I was enjoying this and I was not going to stop so soon. She should also feel the way we feel while watching crap on d3…..I played it again and again and finally palki fainted…..i was so happy…

I stooped the whole thing and brought Palki back to her sense and  said," Ab kaisa laga  haa….jab you tourture us and when we shout you don't pay any attention and abb how do u feel….."

" Sorry ….i am really sorry…, I wont do this again…."

I made her promise me that she will show mor swaron and was about to leave when again my phone buzzed….

" Hello."

" well done my child and now tell that women to shoot a swaron rain dance and tell her that I will provide natural rain for them no need for artificial…..ok"

" Yes boss…"

I told her God msg and left her warning that I would come back if she doesn't keep her promise….and I went once again to see tanha…..i blessed them and came back in my room…

God stuffed me once again in my body and I thanked him and he said that he did it because he cannt see his so many children so sad…..and left promising to come back and as soon as he left lights came back……

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

putrinurShemliArshaJeeya_Angelidiot_boxTanuka_TanHayogini64basket_101LovenarbhiJollyRancher.Black_StoneSnigs.

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hats off for writing an OS on Palki! Thumbs Up
no one has done this yet...and trust me it was just amazing!

the best part was when Palki was sitting with her chamchi Taani alone... am sure this must be in real!
and when the book goosebumps-shrunken head also screamed...am sure what the book must have went through! LOL

I can't type more am laughing like mad ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
its a laugh riot! ROFL

Edited by Love_Kunwar - 19 July 2012 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanharocksSnigs.

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hahaha!
U know what , what ever u have written aftr reading it somwhr Dil ko ek sakun sa mila pdke ke palki ke sath yeah sab hua.
Hahaha! Omg. Loved it .its amazing.!

ROFL , LMAO .

Tyx a lot god for punishing palki.
But i guess she i such Stubborn women and like a tail og dog , she will do same things again , so be in contact with God.

Will be waiting for part 2 !

Edited by Ankithate - 19 July 2012 at 11:49am

tanharocksSnigs.

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome os ankita !!
it was hilarious and totally cracked me up ROFLROFL
first of its kind.
 palki deserves all the tortures .LOL
i hope palki reads this Big smile

p.s - congrats for becoming a goldie Clap

tanharocksSnigs.

Jeeya_Angel Goldie
Jeeya_Angel
Jeeya_Angel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Oh god that was damn hilarious.ROFLROFL

Thanks a lot for making me laugh so much  after so many days of sadness. Dancing

Kash yeh sahi mein possible hota. Best part was when u made her visualise taani scenes to torture her. I was just rolling with laughter. 

Seriously dear hats off.  Clap

tanharocksSnigs.

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LMAO
That was awesome! xP
Love the way you tortured Palki!
Kaash unhe bhi yeh realize ho ki Taani scenes are torturous!
Nice onee!

tanharocksSnigs.

yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome ROFL

even god is telling a fan to punish the creatives . . . . . . . Hum sab fans ko rulane ke jurm me LOL

taani - chamchi *hi5* . . . Kya point maara hai Tongue

omg . . . . Bhoot bhi taani ko dekh ke darr gya ROFL

tortured palki wid taani's scenes Clap

& she fainted ROFL

better she could throw her out of the show Angry

thanx for this OS . . . . It was really fun reading it Hug

tanharocksSnigs.

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged