Chandni_11

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
rate todays kairi episode out of 5
n plz write your views on it

i will write my view when i watch it

thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha_01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rate 19th july episode of Kairi" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alisha_01

Goldie

Alisha_01

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post Chandni dear Hug
I really appreciate your hard work n how hard you try to make this forum active Embarrassed

Anyways I would rate this episode 4/5
It was an awesome episode
Firstly Imartidevi got fooled LOL which was good then lali lipstick got fooled so it was fun watching it

N the best part of today's episode was when Ambi and Anuj were getting the decoration done on the 3rd floor
It was vvv cute when both were staring at one another and Anuj burning his hand Wink
N the background music playing it was a very nice scene done by both
Ambi also gets to know a out Anuj liking another girl Cry
But our Ambi will make Anuj forget Mala and love her so no probs
By the look of the precap Sajni is deff gna b in trouble, well she deserves it
Thumbs Up

d_spicy

Groupbie

d_spicy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
nice postSmile i will rate 4.5/5...awesome epi...loved anuj-ambi's part especially enjoyed aadha ishq...interesting precap...lali lipstick gonna be in trouble it seems... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.