India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

goodbye dekk will miss u

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
good bye dek u were one of the awesomest show in the indian television u cheared us frustrated us u had shown us the true talent of some beautiful actors who potrayed there charcter  at the best u showed us         Star                 

yuvraj udayveer singh : one of the awesomest character truely needed huge amount of talent for one to perform then u had one of the best for it ak always superb i am sure that this type of character can never be created and i hav no words to tell his brilliant talent

manyata: a true pure sole it was also difficult to perform bcoz of to much emotions and mindless approch hats off to pg u did ur bestThumbs Up

jaynandini: one of the colest villians yaar i use too hate the old shows whom the female antagonist were busy handling the hero with there looks and money no planning out of mind ladies but truely it was one of the coolest villian i had to say she doesnt want to take anything from anyone but she want to get back what she was once able to possess hatts off shrir u rockedClap                                        

vijay bhai : one of the dearest brother first wicked than sweet his diologues gonna miss them yaar he with his words directs strikes jn heart and the reaction on her face gives true satisfactionClap

unatti : a true sis not of an old kind like my brother oh mysister she was always with uv when he was right but then also guides him when he is wrong a huge support to uv's charcter she was a light for him in darkness he always takes her advice srxly loved itHeart

and that creepy akash no style to be villian he was better a good lover boy but his charcter was al difficult great jp AR i knw many dont like ur chacter bcoz they dont want even i am one of them but it was good job

ya all these memories will stay with us for all but we all knew when manveer unite show would end i knw its ending a bit early but its good to end her which is its uniqueness starts with a band and with some awesome memories and ends with a blaster but i am happy it want be like that old serials going for centuries with no point just gragging the show i use to hate them
 its remains as a unique story which i would never hate and always remember it 
it s all from my mind but when it comes to heart i never want dek to endCry

Edited by rocker12 - 19 July 2012 at 11:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginrobbirmanvkojagoryfanilvuday...navina...

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Oyee Rocker ki bachi shuv shuv bola karo.i mean just thing if trps will increase then there r still have some chances for DEK.just like KTLK...so finger crossed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveayeshaxox...navina...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top