congo for new thread 
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaa Bhi ja Shradds!! πŸ˜ƒ
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
I'll start giving my comments fr previous chaps from monday or tuesday...

🀒
cymateli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shona.Angel

Aaa Bhi ja Shradds!! πŸ˜ƒ

she will give the update today or tom?? (I wont go after her for the update πŸ˜†.. bohat tang kar liya meine touπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. araam se update dena di πŸ˜ƒ) 
shraddska thumbnail
Originally posted by: cymateli

she will give the update today or tom?? (I wont go after her for the update πŸ˜†.. bohat tang kar liya meine touπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. araam se update dena di πŸ˜ƒ) 

Haan Haan... Bohot Tang kiya cymateli...  Lekin don't even dare for asking a new update before unresing you last spot...πŸ˜›

I tell you Amna... 😲These people res and then completely forget and then stalk me for a new update...πŸ˜‰
UNBELIEVABLE!!!
cymateli thumbnail
Originally posted by: shraddska

Haan Haan... Bohot Tang kiya cymateli...  Lekin don't even dare for asking a new update before unresing you last spot...πŸ˜›

I tell you Amna... 😲These people res and then completely forget and then stalk me for a new update...πŸ˜‰
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

NO NO i have the comment ready promise.. just dont have my laptop to post it caus it has some graphics which i cant post from my ipod so yes as soon as i get my lappy.. i will unres my post.. sorry πŸ˜”
u have no idea how my cousins are after my life.. they have taken my laptop again from me and I cant find it and I am rightnow in the store room on the roof hiding from everyone with my ipod.. dont want them to snatch this also πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘
shraddska thumbnail
Originally posted by: cymateli

NO NO i have the comment ready promise.. just dont have my laptop to post it caus it has some graphics which i cant post from my ipod so yes as soon as i get my lappy.. i will unres my post.. sorry πŸ˜”
u have no idea how my cousins are after my life.. they have taken my laptop again from me and I cant find it and I am rightnow in the store room on the roof hiding from everyone with my ipod.. dont want them to snatch this also πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘

Awww... I understand dear...πŸ˜†
But irrespective of that you do not have the permission to stalk for a new one...🀣
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Originally posted by: shraddska

Awww... I understand dear...πŸ˜†
But irrespective of that you do not have the permission to stalk for a new one...🀣

LOL!!

do i have permission to staalk fr new one?  πŸ€”
sam88 thumbnail
pls issue me NOC for stalking ur ff for new updateπŸ˜›
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
I wnt ask you fr permission 
πŸ˜†
main tw staalk karungi chahy kuch v ho jaey πŸ˜›

UPDATE SOOON ADDIII...!!!