Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th5 (Thread6 Link Pg1) (Page 38)

siva2901 IF-Sizzlerz
siva2901
siva2901

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Congo for ur new threadEmbarrassedClap

Hi friend Smile
I am New reader . read ur ff in one go . without any gap i read ur ff omg 4hrs i am sitting in one place i read ur ff . I never read like this for my sem exam also LOLWink.

Wow ur ff very very interesting Clap 
U r really Awesome writer Smile
I  enjoyed a lot while reading ur ff & i loved it Embarrassed

In first few part i felt bad that u put Arnav age as 29 Cry Then i convinced because he is sooo cute lovable caring . I really love ur ff Arnav yaar Heart. Kushi character is also cuteEmbarrassed

Pls continue ASAP because i think you can understand my feelings read it in one go so wish to read more . I want to see more romantic moments bet ARHI Blushing

Pls Add me to ur pm list Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddska

seabeauty Goldie
seabeauty
seabeauty

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
awesome

shraddska

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
awww! poor khushi! she really wanted to dance but couldn't! she must have been very sad deep in her heart... it's her sister party somemore! and arnav! man, he could have maybe tried to have a romantic dance for khushi! well hope the matter doesn't get out of hand! please update soon!

shraddska

chetanahooda Senior Member
chetanahooda
chetanahooda

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Okay let me put it like this...Oh My Freaking God!!!Wink

You know you read amazing stuff at this forum day in day out...but man did you get all the marks for creativity and intensity. I read all 26 part in one GO!

I absolutely loved it!!!!!!

So i'll start with what I loved MOST:

1. Not only does your story have a more realistic character of ASR, a man with a hard shell but a soft core indeed; but you have managed to convey to us that the man might have changed over time and because of love (without confession at that) but his essential character remains the same.

2. Khushi is literally a doll in your version. I loved the part where she follows his pointers but is not blind or a doormat. Not only does her character have the stubbornness of a pampered 18 year old, she also has the naivity of the same. 

3. ArShi relationship might be a little strenuousROFL for out hottwa right now, but I love how dependent they both are on each other. I could actually trace where it started and where it moved  a step ahead.

What rocked MOST:
1. The chemistry man...I think I was blushing with khushi at many parts.Blushing

2. I love this ANJALI...LOL

plz plz update soon...and plz PM me too..Smile

shraddska

arshisangel Senior Member
arshisangel
arshisangel

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats for d 5th thread :-). Treat was absolutely amazing so thank you very much :-D finally it looks like their love life is taking off thanks to khusi lol loved our naughty Arnav haha overall it was beautiful and thank you for the pm x

shraddska

_amna IF-Dazzler
_amna
_amna

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Addiii... Omg!! Right now i've no wrds :D

my comments will b given later.. Right nw i am near to faiint.. Nt bcx i'v read this kinda thng frst time i m gona faint bcz it happnd fr the frst time in my MPC!! :) :)
Sooopppeeerrr long update ii must say!! How did yu managed to write soo much wd yur busy schedule hun?
Readers!! You all should b thankfull to my Addiii fr this soooper long beytiful update!! :)
And yeaahhh... We gotttaaa new threaddd!! Yayyy!! Big Congooo Hug
I hope we get more than 10 threads for my MPC.. ;)
Ameeennn..

I better leave now.. I'll say more about the update later on ;)

Love you bhttt ziaaadddaaa saaaraaa <3
And misss yooouu addi <3 <3

Tc <3

shraddska

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg
What a fantastic mindblowing superduper
Amazing Awesome fantabulous excellent dhamaka

I have no idea how to describe

But
Ya it was just perfect

Each n every moment

Their argument, nok- jhok
Ruthna manana wow
Arnav is perfect husband

He proved that he doesnot think his wife as child by kissed
Even he was succesed to control his inner desire...?
Poor Arnav...
What an idea
Hats off for ur superb written skill

All i can say it was super romantic

Arnav purposly didnot wear t-shirt
I knew i knew

Gutter mind alert...
Ahem ahem

shraddska

sman2195 Senior Member
sman2195
sman2195

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Shrads, 

Firstly, big hearty congratulationsss for THREAD 5ClapClapClap...yahooo!!! Dancing

Secondly...Heart .Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heart.Heartthe chapter... 

Stubborn Arnav as usual...not a single sign for cracking under Khushi's demands..

loved it how you got Pia to deliver the message. the descriptions and the dialogues between Arnav-Pia, were sooo cute.. "drape"  iwill never forget that wordROFLit was great how she couldn't remember the word.. Because, thats how are kids like, active, restless and often easily manipulated. This msg could have been sent by HP or someone else. but really really thank u for sending it with Pia, making it sound real and putting a great emphasise on this point . ... I love kids... and this "Mamu-Bhanji" bond is a great bond. 

WOW!!!!!!!! "WHAT A PROFESSIONALISM!!!" and to top it all up... "A RED SAREE"... Arnav aur Khushi ke saath saath, humme bhi marwana hain bhi kya??? mar gayeDead... heaven main chali gayeee..aur wohi se, tumhe yeh msg bheejh rehi hoon.. Big smileLOL

Angry Khushi = frustrated/restless Arnav = passion = first Kiss BlushingDay Dreaming BlushingDay Dreaming BlushingDay Dreaming BlushingDay Dreaming BlushingDay Dreaming BlushingDay Dreaming

and "no t-shirt"... aahem aahem aahem... Blushing

ClapPartyDancingClapPartyDancingClapPartyDancingClapPartyDancingClapPartyDancing

I am too excited (bhangra karna baki hain Tongue)... .looking forward to many more awesome updates... (koi pressure nahin, take ur time)..  

lots of love and muaaa hhh and hugsss for keeping us entertained.. take care.. 

Edited by sman2195 - 21 July 2012 at 4:35pm

shraddska

Go to top