ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Th5 (Thread6 Link Pg1) - Page 72

Posted: 11 years ago
Now arnav's gonna be in real trouble!!
Nice update
Waiting patiently for the next update
Thanks a lot 
love arnav and khushi nok jhok...so cute... continue soon.
loved it!
aww kiss and makeup.
arnav is so sweet and romantic.
wonder what rk is planning.
thanks for the pm. 
please continue soon.
awesome update loved it khushi dance while arnav was away n he wants to be the first one to see his wife dance awww loved their so-called discussion aww kiss n make-up wonder if their gonna be a fight about the phone call continue soon thanks for the pm
loved it.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Bechara arnav can't c khusi's dance.
Haha only Khushi would call their fight a "discussion" XD awesome! 👏
OMG!  i have read all the parts in two days and it's just amazing!!!!!i wonder how come your head has got sooo many awesome ideas !!😍 you rock!
ok now about the update: my gosh! khushi was upset bout dancing, then she fought with arnav (aw), and then arnav kissed her 😳, danced with her and at the end of the conversation she says that they didn't F8??!!!! LMAO! 🤣 she's actually a sanka devi 😉

oho! bechari rhea! still scared of my romeo sweet arnav ole ole! but HE 'S DAMNED SWEET CARING AND UNDERSTANDING unless some1 behaves with his lovely WIFE irrespectively 😉 so don worry rhea! you'll b okay muahhahaha🤣

DUDE!!!! THIS RK!!!!! wat's cooking in his head mannn?!! ugh! i just hope  this doesn't create any MU between my arnav and khushi😭  hate him! 😡
um sure khushi will get mad at arnav...nahiii!

and o i forgot to mention (apart from this update) how arnav ACTUALLY behaves with khushi as if she's a flower which has got petals that are falling and he's taking care of it so properly! ❤️ o my gosh! LOVE HIM!

this FF is just like i wanted! thanks a lot for writing such an AMAZING FF!
and a request...pls update sooonnn!!! 😃 i just can't..can't wait to read wat's gonna happen between this two love birds! plz plz plz continue soon!!
thank you!
OMG!  i have read all the parts in two days and it's just amazing!!!!!i wonder how come your head has got sooo many awesome ideas !!😍 you rock!
ok now about the update: my gosh! khushi was upset bout dancing, then she fought with arnav (aw), and then arnav kissed her 😳, danced with her and at the end of the conversation she says that they didn't F8??!!!! LMAO! 🤣 she's actually a sanka devi 😉

oho! bechari rhea! still scared of my romeo sweet arnav ole ole! but HE 'S DAMNED SWEET CARING AND UNDERSTANDING unless some1 behaves with his lovely WIFE irrespectively 😉 so don worry rhea! you'll b okay muahhahaha🤣

DUDE!!!! THIS RK!!!!! wat's cooking in his head mannn?!! ugh! i just hope  this doesn't create any MU between my arnav and khushi😭  hate him! 😡
um sure khushi will get mad at arnav...nahiii!

and o i forgot to mention (apart from this update) how arnav ACTUALLY behaves with khushi as if she's a flower which has got petals that are falling and he's taking care of it so properly! ❤️ o my gosh! LOVE HIM!

this FF is just like i wanted! thanks a lot for writing such an AMAZING FF!
and a request...pls update sooonnn!!! 😃 i just can't..can't wait to read wat's gonna happen between this two love birds! plz plz plz continue soon!!
thank you!
PS: hope you didn't fall asleep reading such a SHORT comment 😛 lol! 😉
aww... arnav will have to be on his hands and knees to woo khushi!!! i'd love to see that!!! :D and ugghhh rajeev!!!!! i'm going to kick his a**!!!!! ;(