Congrats on your new thread!!!

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread๐Ÿฅณ
Awesome update.
cymateli thumbnail
we have made it to page 45 for a single update  ๐ŸฅณHURRAY ๐ŸฅณEdited by cymateli - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awe tha was totally adorable loved it...keep on writting...
cymateli thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
^ Res for update?

Then Res for comment! ;) :D

*Edited

Hahahahahahah! Arnav is so naughty and Khushi so cute! Awww! I like that the Good Morning routine has now been suitably changed and Arnav is continuing with his mission to make Khushi realise what he actually feels for her! ;) :D

And RK...uff! Obviously he is planning something! Jerk! But not to worry because Khushi seems to be telling Arnav everything so Arnav can keep an eye on him. :p

Good job! :)Edited by AngelTeen - 11 years ago
cymateli thumbnail
res
being second is not tht bad ๐Ÿ˜†

so the long comment will be later.. for now it was  

Hmm so here is my comment abt the fabulous update:
hayye the starting.. I am dead  they both are just sooo adorable.. Arnav just makes me go all gaga over him again and again when he is naughty loved this dialogue: He looked at her shocked, "Are you serious Khushi? You kissed me on my CHEEKS?"
oh my my how lucky khushi is too have such an understanding and best of the best husband(ps:wow I am writing all nonsense.. I have officially gone crazy๐Ÿ˜†)
hmm the little prince's wedding is close.. looking forward to it.. some more lovey dovey scenes between arhi  ๐Ÿ˜‰
haww khushi is used to getting all attention haan?? well its alright darling.. RK is not worth it.. u will soon understand.. 
hmm and RK.. so whats cooking up in tht evil mind of urs?? ๐Ÿ˜กughh the glint in his eyes after hearing payal's name.. creep ๐Ÿ˜ก
glad Arnav is well-informed about everything by Khushi.. he will handle the things perfectly(My hero).. he just realised does Arnav knw payal from college days??? ๐Ÿ˜• Anyways Rocking update ๐Ÿ‘
Continue soon!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thx for the pm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update.

Thanks for the PM.

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yay! An update!

I love Arnav-Khushi cuteness. 

Maybe RK plans to reveal that Payal and Aakash have been having an affair since college. Or reveal something about them. Make ArHi's marriage seem out of place somehow

Great update!
Edited by -Yuks- - 11 years ago