Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats on the new thread

Wow what a great 1st kiss for them it really did make up for him not dancing and the ending was sweet about him wearing his tshirt. Loved how she was saying she would teach him how to dance and he was thinking she was talking about something else. It was funny when akash and jeejaji were teasing Arnav about being in trouble with khushi
rumi1111 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was so good :)))))))))))))))))))))))
Micha1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FIIINNNAAALLLYYY!!!!! they kissed!!! now even I believe that Arnav doesnt think of khushi as a kid! It was becommin so unrealistic that they didnt get intimate..at least a bit! Am looking forward for more of these. Great job!
mssj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats on ur new thread :D

it was a wonderful update. 
 thnx for the pm :)
gilmore thumbnail
yeahhh thank god the cleared it but also how sweet torture for both plus love it :D
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!!!!!!!
That was fantastically brilliantly amazingly beautiful!
Great update!!!:D
It was sooo cute!:)
Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on te new thread and an amazing update
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒFirstly, WHAT THE.. 5th threadπŸ˜ƒ. SUPERB YAAR. i cant believe this darling :) This is really awesome darling.. Congrats a ton !! You completely deserved it.. You have some talent. I love the way you write ;) πŸ‘hehehe.. did u get that (I love the way you lie - I love the way you write) πŸ˜‰Okk.. I should stop my cheesy stupid jokes now. LOL. But I just have to say. YOUR FABulous !! πŸ˜ƒ

Now the update: πŸ˜Š

WWWEEE... THAT WAS SOME UPDATE DUDE...πŸ˜ƒ
and i mean it  :) when he said shuttup up, i was hoping to scroll down for more.. but ahhh.. u stopped it.. why.. i beg u.. plzz continue this soon.. or i might  just faint off waiting... LOLπŸ˜†

that was some hot update dear !! Loved the hot kiss.. ooops..KISSES..😳 πŸ˜³
superrbbb yaar.. I SERIOUSLY LOVED UR UPDATE..😊
shooo khushi... ommgg.. while imagining the saree draping scene, i nearly fainting.. imagining it like you wrote.. hmmm.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

and then the dance..😲 aww poor arnav.. i was expecting him to do it jsut for her.. πŸ˜›
but then the way he pacified her I was like..πŸ˜ƒ WOOT WOOT.. hehe. 
mindblowing update darling !!!πŸ‘
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it congrats on your 5th thread loved how he was so protective of he worried la said something that my have hurt her feeling he could have dance with her let her dance with a guy you will see how fast he learns to dance loved the kiss awesome loved the no t shirt in bed so cute awesome update thanks for the pm
-memorable- thumbnail
congrats on new thread
i relish each word of update