Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
uff...oh...yeh ek sadiyon purana promotion funda hai jo ila bedi 21st century mein chala rahi hai...

kuchh nahi...bas tumhe daraate jaayenge...tum darte jaaoge...nd at the end...kuchh nahi...indu ko toh kuchh hua hi nahi...

khoda pahad nikli chuhiya...

audience mein curiosity create karne ke ghise pite tareekon mein se ek hai ye...

pata chal end mein dikha diya ki ye sab toh indu ka ek dream tha...!!!...wo toh abhi doc se milne bhi nahi pahuchi...πŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i am so afraid now... Zee is meher in killing the leads πŸ˜­

they are going to kill Afsar betiya female lead for the story 
and now Zee is showing this footer note 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
zee ka toh pata nahi...but remember dmnhc...???...usmein hero ko brain tumor dikhaya...khoob drama hua...nd end mein nikla kya...???...ki woh doc use aisi dawai deta tha jisse use chakkar nd headache hota tha...infact wo lallu toh doc hi nahi tha...!!...use female lead ki dushman ne appoint kiya tha aisa karne ko...!!...hero ko toh kuchh hua hi nahi tha..!!

isme bhi aisa kuchh hi dikhayenge...(i think..)
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
guys,why can't we call zee and PH to confirm on show's ending?There is so much of speculation not only here but also in fb.Instead of we struggling here,not knowing wht will happen,we can simply just confirm things.
 And zee is showing a caption like things 28/30.what will happen with sharma parivaar.
PD_forums thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishh007

zee ka toh pata nahi...but remember dmnhc...???...usmein hero ko brain tumor dikhaya...khoob drama hua...nd end mein nikla kya...???...ki woh doc use aisi dawai deta tha jisse use chakkar nd headache hota tha...infact wo lallu toh doc hi nahi tha...!!...use female lead ki dushman ne appoint kiya tha aisa karne ko...!!...hero ko toh kuchh hua hi nahi tha..!!

isme bhi aisa kuchh hi dikhayenge...(i think..)

dmnhc kya hain?
PD_forums thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramya567

guys,why can't we call zee and PH to confirm on show's ending?There is so much of speculation not only here but also in fb.Instead of we struggling here,not knowing wht will happen,we can simply just confirm things.

And zee is showing a caption like things 28/30.what will happen with sharma parivaar.

show is not ending, we confirmed with Radhe through his face book so chill
DobbyDeol thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethimadhavg

dmnhc kya hain?

des main nikla hoga chand...

usme bhi ye bt drama chala tha...!!
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: preethimadhavg

i am so afraid now... Zee is meher in killing the leads πŸ˜­

they are going to kill Afsar betiya female lead for the story 
and now Zee is showing this footer note 

i thought they will be ending asfar betiya for Ekta new show on zee.But i am surprised to knw tht they are bringing Parul in the show.Kinshuk and Parul chemistry was superhit and thy have so much fan base.trp's will raise for sure.
 I am worried for HD so much.bcoz its said tht Ekta kappor show will be cmg in sep or oct.Zee will not axe shows between 9 to 11 pm.all are dng great in terms of trp's.the only remaining shows are AB and HD.
  AB Ph is already planning everything so tht trp's inc and thy dnt be axed.And HD ,PH themselves brought this stupid timeline of 30 days.they could have just shown indira suffering frm Brain tumour and she wants to settle her family before something happens to her.Why this 30 day time limit.?PH directly gave an oppurtunity to channel .though we get confirmation from cv's or PH that show is nt ending,the ultimate decision lies in the hands of channel.
  I am saying this frm my mjht experience.we fans were told and even cnfrmd show is not ending but channel pulled it off and it ended with all hasty hasty trackks.
         I really wish that doesnot happen with HD.Hope trp's will improve 
Edited by ramya567 - 11 years ago
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ary yar dont take tension  koi ant nae hony wala indu ka its jst   a trick to attract the viewers n to gain good trp or kuch nae πŸ˜‰