Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

I find Chiki extremely annoying (Page 3)

ammu4u IF-Stunnerz
ammu4u
ammu4u

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Aleena__

Originally posted by ammu4u

muje bhi...bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai vo ladkiAngry
uska akshi ke sath ithna attachment hate to the core
yucks to herDead
spl di jb naksh separate hote hein n unki nanhi munni fam ka mushkil se 1 scene milta hai n chikki ati hai beech mein...uuufff i cant cntrl myself...AngryAngry bs chle to goli se uda dun us haddi ko...
kal bhi aayegi beech mainAngryAngryAngrysbb ya sbs kisi segment main dikhaya tha...photo lethe vakth she comes between trioAngryAngry
Angry
hayyyeee di kya yad krwa diya...Ouch
uuuaaahhhDead
kk hai wrld's no.1ROFL
kahi naksh ne adopt tho nahi karegi na chikki vukki koAngryAngryAngry
AaahhhShocked
shub shub boloAngry
agr aisa hua na toh mein apko n cv'z ko nae chorun giEvil Smile
main ne kya kiyaLOL
LOL
ap ne apne munh se anab shnab bat kiAngryCryLOL
ab nahi karungiBig smile
ais kuch hua tho main khud jaake murdur karengi cv's kaAngryAngry

pakka na???LOLWink
pakka yarLOLLOL.DeadDeadDead.main aur seh nahi sakthaDeadnaksh ko dekhne keliye baidi hai tho chikki aathi hai beech peAngryAngrynaksh ka khud ki beti hothi tho bath alag thi...Embarrassedlekin ye tho bahar wali ghar wali ban ne ki koshish kar rahi haiAngryAngryAngryCensored
Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meow_Aleena

Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz
Meow_Aleena
Meow_Aleena

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

yucks to herDead
spl di jb naksh separate hote hein n unki nanhi munni fam ka mushkil se 1 scene milta hai n chikki ati hai beech mein...uuufff i cant cntrl myself...AngryAngry bs chle to goli se uda dun us haddi ko...
kal bhi aayegi beech mainAngryAngryAngrysbb ya sbs kisi segment main dikhaya tha...photo lethe vakth she comes between trioAngryAngry
Angry
uuuaaahhhDead
kk hai wrld's no.1ROFL
AaahhhShocked
shub shub boloAngry
main ne kya kiyaLOL
LOL
ab nahi karungiBig smile

pakka na???LOLWink
pakka yarLOLLOL.DeadDeadDead.main aur seh nahi sakthaDeadnaksh ko dekhne keliye baidi hai tho chikki aathi hai beech peAngryAngrynaksh ka khud ki beti hothi tho bath alag thi...Embarrassedlekin ye tho bahar wali ghar wali ban ne ki koshish kar rahi haiCensored
Dead
sahi kaha didz pani sar se guzr gya hai ab or nhi...Angry

ammu4u

Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz
Meow_Aleena
Meow_Aleena

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@didz bye tc...gud ni8 sweet dreamz of ur pariEmbarrassed

ammu4u

quarky Senior Member
quarky
quarky

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Its not like I hate her, but COME ONNN! I agree Akshara brought her home because the girl was lost, but WHO keeps the girl in their house for SO long, watch the girl say she will never leave this place, buy clothes and dress her to a wedding you have - and let her take a baby wherever she wants. 

That girl needs to be sent somewhere, where they'll take good care of her.. not keep her at home! Who does that? And Akshara is sad that Gayatri has a problem??? Well, be happy that Gayatri is not hungama machaofying - which is what any old person would do if someone brought a random kid and did all the things they did for her. Chikki roams about like its her own. Stubbornly says she won't leave the place and is ALWAYS poking her nose into everybody else's matters.

I'm sorry but I don't like her, which is funny, because usually I'd love if they adopted a baby in the show. Just not someone like her, who already thinks the house is hers.

I'm glad Gayatri stil has problems since that is the ONLY way Chikki is going out. Can't believe EVERYONE is happy about her. I like how Naitik behaves with her actually, his first preference is Akshara and Duggu and IF she talks to him, he replies. Doesn't give her any unnecessary attention. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nikii_menakshu_2012arnavandkhushi1shruthi.sweetykala_09navya123.Senorita.ARJRANSIDVARSKammu4u

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
saamj main nahi aa rahi hain...is chilki ki track ki purpose kya hain?Confused..wat are cvs trying to show with this track?Dead

ammu4u

swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

yucks to herDead
spl di jb naksh separate hote hein n unki nanhi munni fam ka mushkil se 1 scene milta hai n chikki ati hai beech mein...uuufff i cant cntrl myself...AngryAngrybs chle to goli se uda dun us haddi ko...
Angry

uuuaaahhhDead
kk hai wrld's no.1ROFL

AaahhhShocked
shub shub boloAngry
main ne kya kiyaLOL
LOL

ab nahi karungiBig smile

</div>

<div>pakka na???LOLWink
pakka yarLOLLOL.DeadDeadDead.main aur seh nahi
sakthaDeadnaksh ko dekhne keliye baidi hai tho chikki aathi hai beech peAngryAngrynaksh ka khud ki beti
hothi tho bath alag thi...Embarrassedlekin ye tho bahar wali ghar wali ban ne ki koshish kar rahi haiCensored
sahi kaha didz pani sar se guzr gya hai ab or nhi...Angry

Dead

Guys.. but in some threads in the forum they are discussing that in sbs they showed that Akshara feels bad for chikki and decided to adopt her :( and then there is hungama in the house.
Cry Cry Cry

Edited by swetha2204 - 19 July 2012 at 11:36pm

arnavandkhushi1

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
I am finding chikki irratating nowdays too she roams around the house like she is the daughter always butting in the family's matters like in today's epi, when she took duggu to roam around i felt gyatri approach was wrong but her outburst and intentions were right i was actually shocked that akshi didnt have a outburst she was so calm and appoligised on gyatri's behalf aswell Confused and nowdays chikki is superglued to akshi and she wont leave her side and we cant get naksh scenes as she pokes her nose in now its high time cv concetrate on her track and make her go away asap 

Edited by _Mariam_ - 19 July 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavandkhushi1shruthi.sweetykala_09ammu4u

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

I am finding chikki irratating nowdays too she roams around the house like she is the daughter always butting in the family's matters like in today's epi, when she took duggu to roam around i felt gyatri approach was wrong but her outburst and intentions were right i was actually shocked that akshi didnt have a outburst she was so calm and appoligised on gyatri's behalf aswell Confused and nowdays chikki is superglued to akshi and she wont leave her side and we cant get naksh scenes as she pokes her nose in now its high time cv concetrate on her track and make her go away asap 
Never any girl like this totally she is taking advantage on ak and really nk too supporting ak for this dont know what vl happen if as sbs they showed ak want to adopt and all def want to see nk say no that def want to see gay3 reaction there and ak totally not showing imp to duggu yaar y this track introduced what purpose its needed def if they show ak adopting that girl and all so many fans vl stop watching this show as when i go thru fb and i too got so many messages we wnat to see naksh and nakshi to be the kids of naksh but chiki or some thing y ak giving more imp to taht girl that night chiki taking duggu without asking or telling any one ak should scolded her but she said sorry disgusting def ak vl be most hurt becoz of this girl def dont want to see any MU or porblems in naksh life becoz of this chiki i just hate this girl very much if chiki become part of this show or in naksh life that''s it Ouch

Y day too chiki nk to say hw she look feel like hitting her yaar she is coming between naksh def cant see she is taking full to full advantage of ak really hw come ak behaving like this she is totally ignoring duggu yaar nk alreadyshe did so many times but now pathetic yaar just wnat to see the girl out of naksh life and from ss tooConfused

Edited by kala_09 - 19 July 2012 at 9:37pm

shruthi.sweety

Go to top