nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRK

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
JW  Hug

I am not a great RK fan but his movies did have some fabulous songs. RIP Mr Khanna.

Shocked I am turning my head three times with dramatic music in the backgroundLOL Did you say 'discussion'???????????  Who in IPK has a discussion? These folks dont know the meaning of the word conversation or using complete sentences and the other person hearing them out.

It is convenient for everyone as the CVs need to write fewer dialogues, actors dont need to memorize lengthy dialogues so fewer retakes maybe and viewers can interpret the half said or the unsaid any way they wantLOL

Is anybody ever going to ask Arnav about his kidnapping, if he or Khushi need medical attention? Why was all this hidden from the Guptas?Confused

Did you see Zoha's post today about the second miss kiss?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103346

It ain't happening unless the SP nuns go a long pilgrimage or these two get 'married' in the traditional way!

The female lead sacrificing her own happiness for others, putting others before herself, trying to solve all the problems in the world by herself, hiding things from other so 'unhe dukh na pahunche' is so typical in a desi soap. Beyond annoying. Why cant desi female leads just be normal/ flawed not self-righteous women who go around changing everything, or giving bhashans?

I am glad that mami genuinely seems to care about glee and ASR but her behavior with K and P is obnoxious. How come nobody stops her when she calls them phatti saree and khoon bhari taang? What happened to the bond that had formed between mami and Khushi?

Was it a  mini van with a seat at the back where Payal sat today? How was Glee fine in the room but suddenly dizzy in the car?

Your 'unwanted' suggestions were funny. I thought Didi ki saut was bad enough though LOL

I am totally enjoying NK-Arnav interactions. Glad he is back.

I had a longer post typed out but lost everything. I am having some problem with my computer lately. Excuse pileej if its all haphazard but I am too lazy to type it all over again. EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by Infofan - 19 July 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirldillidikudiArielJaponicaSunoNa...

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapagree with u dear...
awesome episodeStar...awesome post tooSmile

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterdayEmbarrassed
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...Wink
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...Blushing
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omgShocked...is tat the same angry young man ASR???Smile
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojaliLOL...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}Embarrassed

completely in arhi land now...Day Dreaming
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...Tongue
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...Wink
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.Embarrassed...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.Wink..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...LOLEmbarrassed

JWMRK

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Iss brillaint post where every point is spot on ko kay taareef doon!!!Clap

JW, how do you manage to read my thoughts everytime?  I am so frustrated with Anjali playing the martyr and using this martyrdom as an excuse not to think beyond blaming others for her plight. She almost seems to be revelling in this new role she's found herself.
KKG's strange brand of feminism is another grating point in the show these days.

The lack of any meaningful conversation between the characters, epecially Arnav and Khushi is most annoying.
Yes there are all these annoying inconsistencies---
But, but, but, there is one consistent thing in this show - the endless joys and pleasures of watching dear old BS play Arnav and ASR, both the original and the goofy versions of both  - thud, thud, thud, muah, muah, muah!Big smileBig smile

Edited by Japonica - 20 July 2012 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JWMRKInfofan

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sprinkle2

nice post

hey thanks
JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Japonica

Iss brillaint post where every point is spot on ko kay taareef doon!!!Clap

JW, how do you manage to read my thoughts everytime?  I am so frustrated with Anjali playing the martyr and using this martyrdom as an excuse not to think beyond blaming others for her plight. She almost seems to be revelling in this new role she's found herself.
Japonica, all I need is for her to at least reflect...something she is unable even consider and thats sad

KKG's strange brand of feminism is another grating point in the show these days.
DITTO

The lack of any meaningful conversation between the characters, epecially Arnav and Khushi is most annoying.
Indeed, I wont deny that I loved resurgence of ASR...but comes back to the point that it lacked soulSmile

Yes there are all these annoying inconsistencies---
But, but, but, there is one consistent thing in this show - the endless joys and pleasures of watching dear old BS play Arnav and ASR, both the original and the goofy versions of both  - thud, thud, thud, muah, muah, muah!Big smileBig smile
Barun was super good yesterdayClapClap

Hey thanks much JaponicaSmile

That is very generous of you and glad to be on the same pageSmile

Some thoughts above

Thanks

Japonica

JWMRK IF-Rockerz
JWMRK
JWMRK

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Stupendous Analysis!!! Clap Every point makes sense!!

As a viewer I am enjoying the track,,,,n I am loving it,,,splly the last lines of your post make it worthy watching 1000000 times!

Hillarious at Didi ki saut options.ROFL

I agree khushi's monologues dint make any sense, n I was under the wrong impression that she is trying to push him over the edge, but eventually i discovered this  all done for bringing in the signature ASR's grabbing, twisting, pinning,,n so on,,,I am loving it!

So for khushi's behaviour I have casted away my thinking cap,,LOL

Thanks for giving a tribute to the super star of yesteryears! 

Hey thanks muchSmile

Thanks for the RK tribute tooSmile

The last lines of my post is the primary reason I watch this too

And you are right nothing apart fromteh last few lines is making sense anyways...so enjoy the rideBig smile

Cheers
liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
awsum post in honour of an awsum epiStar

Go to top