Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Safar...or then suffer - Page 2

Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Iss brillaint post where every point is spot on ko kay taareef doon!!!👏

JW, how do you manage to read my thoughts everytime?  I am so frustrated with Anjali playing the martyr and using this martyrdom as an excuse not to think beyond blaming others for her plight. She almost seems to be revelling in this new role she's found herself.
KKG's strange brand of feminism is another grating point in the show these days.

The lack of any meaningful conversation between the characters, epecially Arnav and Khushi is most annoying.
Yes there are all these annoying inconsistencies---
But, but, but, there is one consistent thing in this show - the endless joys and pleasures of watching dear old BS play Arnav and ASR, both the original and the goofy versions of both  - thud, thud, thud, muah, muah, muah!😃😃
Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey thanks
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Japonica

Iss brillaint post where every point is spot on ko kay taareef doon!!!👏

JW, how do you manage to read my thoughts everytime?  I am so frustrated with Anjali playing the martyr and using this martyrdom as an excuse not to think beyond blaming others for her plight. She almost seems to be revelling in this new role she's found herself.

Japonica, all I need is for her to at least reflect...something she is unable even consider and thats sad

KKG's strange brand of feminism is another grating point in the show these days.
DITTO

The lack of any meaningful conversation between the characters, epecially Arnav and Khushi is most annoying.
Indeed, I wont deny that I loved resurgence of ASR...but comes back to the point that it lacked soul😊

Yes there are all these annoying inconsistencies---
But, but, but, there is one consistent thing in this show - the endless joys and pleasures of watching dear old BS play Arnav and ASR, both the original and the goofy versions of both  - thud, thud, thud, muah, muah, muah!😃😃
Barun was super good yesterdayClapClap

Hey thanks much Japonica😊

That is very generous of you and glad to be on the same page😊

Some thoughts above

Thanks
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Stupendous Analysis!!! 👏 Every point makes sense!!

As a viewer I am enjoying the track,,,,n I am loving it,,,splly the last lines of your post make it worthy watching 1000000 times!

Hillarious at Didi ki saut options.🤣

I agree khushi's monologues dint make any sense, n I was under the wrong impression that she is trying to push him over the edge, but eventually i discovered this  all done for bringing in the signature ASR's grabbing, twisting, pinning,,n so on,,,I am loving it!

So for khushi's behaviour I have casted away my thinking cap,,😆

Thanks for giving a tribute to the super star of yesteryears! 

Hey thanks much😊

Thanks for the RK tribute too😊

The last lines of my post is the primary reason I watch this too

And you are right nothing apart fromteh last few lines is making sense anyways...so enjoy the ride😃

Cheers
liipsa thumbnail
awsum post in honour of an awsum epi⭐️
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASRsweetKKG

😳😳👏agree with u dear...

awesome episode⭐️...awesome post too😊

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterday😳
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...😉
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...☺️
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omg😲...is tat the same angry young man ASR???😊
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojali😆...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}😳

completely in arhi land now...😍
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...😛
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...😉
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.😳...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.😉..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...😆😳

Hey thanks much😃

You sound really happy and excited...and thats so cute...am happy for you😃

I hope the Friday episode lives up to its expectations
The way u combined dem ws awesum...
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tiashaa

The way u combined dem ws awesum...

Thanks am glad you liked RK's film dialogues😊
JWMRK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarithaipkknd

gr8 post!!!!

Hey thanks😊
Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
JW, lovely post as usual!! And I agree with you, RK will be greatly missed!!🤗...He was in his unique style a wonderful entertainer!!

As far as the show  I watch with brain functions suspended. Because to BISS, you need only heart, and for the rest ; brain requires safekeeping from head banging against concrete wall :)

I loved yesterday but I was really irked by her statement 'humhe aap se chot khane ki aadat hain'🤢 really woman he walked back to the kidnappers and thats all you could come up with😡...I understand being angry with your husband but its so weird that you wont talk it out. And he has apologized for hurting you in the past. what more do you need to forget about chot???

Anyway I loved everything you mentioned especially the Agra conversation. that wifely Khushi I really liked even if she lasted just for a moment. I dont know why they built up mami's character so well only to have it fall like a ton of bricks. And for Akash, I hope someone calls Women's empowerment association on him.

Loved your post, loved BISS more than ever yesterday!!