Safar...or then suffer

JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajesh Khanna...urf Kaka

May your soul rest in peace...you gave us some outstanding movies, songs and cinematic moments...zindagi kaisi ye paheli hai, kabhi ye hasaye kabhi ye rulaye...Thank you Sir 

Pushpa...mujhse ye aansoo dekhe nahi jate. I hate tears - Movie: Amar Prem

Anjali, Khushi, Payal...I think a lot of us are women, reasonably in the same age bracket that you are in. We study, compete for seats in universities, stuggle equally to find jobs, work our darnest best, fall in love with equal passion, strive to make or marriages work, take care of kids to make them better persons...the list is endless...

But we dont go around giving "I did this for the Happiness in the family" jingle, ...when in reality there are many instances when you guys take such regressive stands that would never make anyone happy

So if this serial is the new "Naari bechari ko kya naam doon", then fine...In that case I am better watching Pratigya or Diya aur Bati, because one can argue till the cows come home and sure there are regressive moments in these serials too...but largely...both their leads heroines, Pratigya and Sandhya respectively, have enough spine to deal with the harshest of circumstances.👏👏👏

Here, the answer to harsh circumstances is either moping or crying or comedy or dhamki maraoing....

Iss ek (sharaab ki) glaas main ek majdoor ki ek mahine ki roti hai aur parivaar ki saans. Kabhi socha hai ki iss ek glass ko pite hi hum ek parivaar ko bhooka maar dete hai - Movie: Namak Haram

Anjali...you are not the first person whose husband cheated, unfortunately you wont be the last. You are not the first person under duress in pregnancy, unfortunately again you wont be the last...think of the zillions worker class women who slog till the last day of the pregnancy term, some of whom have husbands beating them or messing around. And you are not the first person to feel upset by what happened ...and you won't be the last.

There is a baby due in 3 months😳😳😳. ...its a different matter you have a more flatboard stomach than the one I am flaunting even after hitting the tracks🤣🤣

But coming back to seriousness...can you get your act together please instead of seeing through and ignoring assorted family members, holding them responsible without any reflection on your part... and clinging to 'little brother'. ...For a change why do you not say one thing, "Ok this thing in my tummy is half mine and I am going to work for it, live for it, make its entry in this world happy and so long as I am there don't worry my baby"😳

Kisi badi khushi ke intezaar mein, hum yeh chote chote khushiyoon ke mauke kho dete hain - Movie: Bawarchi

Khushi...after your "jalebi jaisa seedha" monlogue yesterday where in the same breath you said you are not angry with ASR and then said you cannot forget and tehn said you must change😲😆😆...I don't really know what you are thinking anymore.

So my (unwanted and unnoticed😆 )suggestion is... first decide what you want...then decide what you feel...and then decide what you will tolerate...and then decide how you will achieve it...Makes sense😃

After that, cut a deal with ASR that you need half an hour of his time, and sort out the damm problem in a discussion...dont say "you are not my husband" when you went declaring over the rooftops to Shyam and all who cared to listen that he was...and when the moment he is out of sight you are pining away to eternity.

He has hurt you...no denying that...But he has also loved you more that that...and no denying that either...So the answer to his contract marriage statement...if that is the crux of the current displeasure is in asking him why he said that...because good news is, the answer he will give you is it was just an excuse to make you stop... 

So stop the charade you are making yourself believe that you are doing this for Payash...its their marriage, they are adults, let them deal with it😳...you look at your own relationship and life first please😳...if you can't stand ASR...then leave him...respect yourself at least😳

So then, you decide if you love ASR, or its back to acidity😃...Because truth be told Khushiji, while you looked petrified in the ahem scene, at one point you turned up your face and the expression was "unmistakable😉"...I thought "this is it"...the woman too wants it.😆...And in case you missed...you blused at the closet moment ...and the last "suna maine"...was out of a regular couple's everyday talk (sweet and sour bickering)

Think of the good time you spent together, of his being a hostage...If the answer is 'you love him', then tell him he is an absolute jerk at times,  sort out the issues by having a sensible conversation and get on with the realtionship!!...He is far more open to converstions now...But, if the answer is 'no, you dont love him', then may I recommend the herbal medicinal tablet Pudin Haraa for acidity!!...simple, tikaao, aur rakhe aapke batwey ka bhi khayal😃

And on a serious note if you dislike and hate ASR so much...then be the role model your writers routinely love to imagine you to be...So leave him...re-skill or get educated and move on with your life...That is the real "samajh", "soch nayi" and frankly "aam aadmi ka sangharsh aur izzat".😳

'Arrey oh Babumoshai hum to rangmanch ki kathputliyan hain jiski dor us upar wale ke haathon main hai kab, kaun kahan uthega ye koi nahin janta' - Movie: Anand

Who this applies to...of course Khushiji and Nannav...because thats what 4 Lions is doing to their character boards and storyline...Is forced track ko kya naam doon!!...so after Khushi yet again for the 689698th time calls and accepts ASR her husband ...then what is the next plot to keep ARSHI away from each other...

Some suggestions (again unwanted😆😆)

a) Shyam comes back and plays the "amnesia" card thinking Khushi is his sister. Taking a cue from Anjali, he demands to constantly be around Khushi...coz serial was originally meant to be called "Didi ki Saut bani Jeejoo ki behan"

b) Lakshmiji is pregnant ..Congratulations🥳...Family members have two pregancies to take care of ...busy times!!!...Coz serial was originally meant to be called  "Didi ki Saut ne bachaya do nanhe jeev ko jinki ho sakti thi maut"

c) Lavanya comes back...nah nah not pregnant ...but with a baby...claiming its ASR's...Because serial's first name... was ...yes!! you guessed the starting right...Taaliyan😃..."Didi ki saut sikhayegi balidaan ke baat"

Main marne se pehle marna nahin chahta- Movie: Safar
BARUN SOBTI...need I say more...THUD
Every syllable...high pitched or silkenly low pitched...THUD☺️☺️☺️☺️
Every transition between harsh and soft...THUD☺️☺️☺️☺️
Looks...THUD...☺️☺️☺️☺️
Eyes and voice...TTT HHH UUU DDD☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Edited by JWMRK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

segad thumbnail
Lovely post.  Love your advice to Anjali and Khushi. How about some dose for Payal too?  Though she has been improving since yesterday.  I think she should get educated and develop a skill herself as well.

Khushi : people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Fix your relationship with your husband before trying to help others

Anjali: Get a life.  Wake up and smell the coffee.

May be cliches but they convey the gist

JWMRK thumbnail
Originally posted by: segad

Lovely post.  Love your advice to Anjali and Khushi. How about some dose for Payal too?  Though she has been improving since yesterday.  I think she should get educated and develop a skill herself as well.

Khushi : people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  Fix your relationship with your husband before trying to help others

Anjali: Get a life.  Wake up and smell the coffee.

May be cliches but they convey the gist

hey thanks much😊

yup ...precisely because Payal decided to take her own decision have left her out for now...but its time she should have a conversation with the other wise mature but now totally flippant Akash

Thanks
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi JW,

Awesome post!

It is a great loss for the Indian film industry with the passing away of Rajesh Khanna. May his soul rest in peace.

Coming back to the show, I loved today's episode.

1) KKGSR has openly challenged ASR that she is not going to give in and ASR has picked up the challenge on this one. And as far as I know, if ASR is determined to do something, so be it. I loved how he stepped out of the closet and almost kissed KKGSR. 😉But of course, how Gul loves the interruptions. At Diwali time, it was the cell phone and now HP of all the people.😆

2) I loved how Naniji sided with KKGSR and Payal. She seems to be the voice of reason in RM right now.👏

3) Today, Anji seemed more like the Anji we knew way back. She let ASR take care of business and also appreciated the fact that Chote was going to the Mandir with her. 👏

4) NK was hilarious when he mentioned "Iss war ko kya naam doon"? Not only that, his tips are playing on ASR's mind. ASR almost lost it today but remembered NK's voice of releasing his breath.😆

5) The last scene was scary and I am hoping that the shadow is ASR's of course. That will make up for Friday .😉

6) ASR nailed it today from expression to body language to what not😉

JWMRK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Hi JW,

Awesome post!

It is a great loss for the Indian film industry with the passing away of Rajesh Khanna. May his soul rest in peace.

Sad RK passed away...relatively early...

Coming back to the show, I loved today's episode.

1) KKGSR has openly challenged ASR that she is not going to give in and ASR has picked up the challenge on this one. And as far as I know, if ASR is determined to do something, so be it. I loved how he stepped out of the closet and almost kissed KKGSR. 😉But of course, how Gul loves the interruptions. At Diwali time, it was the cell phone and now HP of all the people.😆
I think its Sitara Plus controlling this as it airs on the 8 pm slot...but nevertheless the scene was well played out.

2) I loved how Naniji sided with KKGSR and Payal. She seems to be the voice of reason in RM right now.👏
YES DITTO...Nani is the only sense right now

3) Today, Anji seemed more like the Anji we knew way back. She let ASR take care of business and also appreciated the fact that Chote was going to the Mandir with her. 👏
Ya that was good...but then she sidelined Payal and behaved as though she needs medical attention...I mean where I work there are pregnant women working also...the way serial project this is extreme ...sure there are women with difficult pregnancies and Anji is not in a great frame of mind...but my point is at least try to make a difference

4) NK was hilarious when he mentioned "Iss war ko kya naam doon"? Not only that, his tips are playing on ASR's mind. ASR almost lost it today but remembered NK's voice of releasing his breath.😆
I know...😆😆...but I loved the way Barun changed his entire tone in a matter of seconds...same frame...it was really well enacted

5) The last scene was scary and I am hoping that the shadow is ASR's of course. That will make up for Friday .😉
LOL...it could be HP even you know

6) ASR nailed it today from expression to body language to what not😉

I know...he was awesome

Hiya Tennessean😃

So good to see you dearie...take care 🤗

Thanks for this...appreciate...Some thoughts above

Thanks
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hiya JW- how are ya? 

Yday was a sad day in my movie world but his movies will live on forever. Too many movies and songs that are close to my heart. RIP RK!
I loved how ur connected his dilaogues to ur post... Loved it.

It was a good episode right? Well, I enjoy rom-coms, so I thoroughly enjoyed Arnav-Khushi romance. Since BHPH I thought Barun excels at comedy and his timing is impeccable... Well thats what I used to enjoy the most about him. Ofcourse, now I enjoy everything he does or doesnt do...😆
I think Barun was fantastic this week and especially today.

That said, I am confused about Khushi and Anjali. I can't seem to understand their monologues and cant figure out what is going on in their mind. Like u said, Kh monolgues yday is as straight as a jalebi.
Both of them are lacking in continuity this week. The Kh in Gupta house is not the same one on the poolside, is not the sameone in the bedroom today. I cant understand what is the conflict she is having in her head. I agree with everything u said about her- in love with Arnav or not?

Anjali, one moment she doesnt want the kid, the next moment she wants the kid to be just like Shyam. One minute she is jealous that chotey is showering his love on his wife and the next minute she is asking him to go take care of business because she is okay. Too many things, too quick... Gving me a whiplash😆

Anyway, this week and maybe some of next week, I am hoping that the lighterside of Arnav continues. i intend to enjoy that for now and not worry about non-existent logic and continuation.

I love your so-called unwanted advices😃. I sure hope 4lions are listening. Thanks for the post.

Edit: its raining in DC now... I am hoping it does in IPK world too. Let the rains begin!😃

Edited by DCgirl - 11 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Stupendous Analysis!!! 👏 Every point makes sense!!

As a viewer I am enjoying the track,,,,n I am loving it,,,splly the last lines of your post make it worthy watching 1000000 times!

Hillarious at Didi ki saut options.🤣

I agree khushi's monologues dint make any sense, n I was under the wrong impression that she is trying to push him over the edge, but eventually i discovered this  all done for bringing in the signature ASR's grabbing, twisting, pinning,,n so on,,,I am loving it!

So for khushi's behaviour I have casted away my thinking cap,,😆

Thanks for giving a tribute to the super star of yesteryears! 

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
JW - I am writing from the floor because I have *thudded* and I can't get up.

I will leave aside the part of my brain that cannot seem to figure who and what and why Kh is sad and angry because that seems to be a moving target by the CVs to fit the track du jour.  I will also leave aside the comment about her never running in to hug him and accept him as her husband because well, she's been there and done that hmmm 3 or 4 times on her own. (pssst CVs, it would have been really good if you had her include a line about how he is only her husband until the contract ends as he said...its called continuity)

What I want to get to is the chase.  Holy Hotness.  This is ASR wooing and Kh trying very hard not to be swayed.  But there is not an ovary worth its estrogen that is not affected by that swagger, that voice and those eyes...o.m.g. and that signature crooked smirk.  ASR acts like he owns her, he has her for life, and if she wants to play games by pretending she is not in this relationship as deep as he is, well, she has another thing coming because he invented this game.  If ASR has swallowed his ego and admitted to loving her and wanting her in his life and he knows she wants the same thing ... he will not be denied.  Oh Khushi dear, you are so toast.  Besides the glorious display of emotions of a man who will not be denied love any longer, I was so happy for Nani.  A voice of reason!!!  Hurray!!

But still, the total lack of conversation and voice of the Gupta sisters in the face of Mami and Akash is really disturbing.  What are the CVs showing with Payal and Akash.  IT is such a stale story there.  And did Akash really just open the trunk of the car instead of asking his wife to sit with the other ladies???  What in the hell - someone smack him.  

But really honestly can we get back to the couple and that wonderful total husband wife conversation about Agra.  I heard you...well good, then you can remember it.  Totally perfect tit for tat in the real world - so relatable - they live husband and wife but will not name their love nor their relationship.  Loved it.

getting prepared for tomorrow *laying out pillows on the floor*

edit - oh, did I mention I lub Barun, because I do, because he just you know does things...really does things
Edited by momma1128 - 11 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JW  🤗

I am not a great RK fan but his movies did have some fabulous songs. RIP Mr Khanna.

😲 I am turning my head three times with dramatic music in the background😆 Did you say 'discussion'???????????  Who in IPK has a discussion? These folks dont know the meaning of the word conversation or using complete sentences and the other person hearing them out.

It is convenient for everyone as the CVs need to write fewer dialogues, actors dont need to memorize lengthy dialogues so fewer retakes maybe and viewers can interpret the half said or the unsaid any way they want😆

Is anybody ever going to ask Arnav about his kidnapping, if he or Khushi need medical attention? Why was all this hidden from the Guptas?😕

Did you see Zoha's post today about the second miss kiss?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3103346

It ain't happening unless the SP nuns go a long pilgrimage or these two get 'married' in the traditional way!

The female lead sacrificing her own happiness for others, putting others before herself, trying to solve all the problems in the world by herself, hiding things from other so 'unhe dukh na pahunche' is so typical in a desi soap. Beyond annoying. Why cant desi female leads just be normal/ flawed not self-righteous women who go around changing everything, or giving bhashans?

I am glad that mami genuinely seems to care about glee and ASR but her behavior with K and P is obnoxious. How come nobody stops her when she calls them phatti saree and khoon bhari taang? What happened to the bond that had formed between mami and Khushi?

Was it a  mini van with a seat at the back where Payal sat today? How was Glee fine in the room but suddenly dizzy in the car?

Your 'unwanted' suggestions were funny. I thought Didi ki saut was bad enough though 😆

I am totally enjoying NK-Arnav interactions. Glad he is back.

I had a longer post typed out but lost everything. I am having some problem with my computer lately. Excuse pileej if its all haphazard but I am too lazy to type it all over again. 😳😃

Edited by Infofan - 11 years ago
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😳😳👏agree with u dear...
awesome episode⭐️...awesome post too😊

ASR was in his full flirty mood yesterday😳
...omg..he is gonna make khushi admit him as her hubby...😉
when he said tat "beevi ho tum mere...& if i want i can do more" ufff...☺️
the nok-joke b4 he was going was awesome...the way he said 2 her come with him & u can see taj mahal, agra &all...omg😲...is tat the same angry young man ASR???😊
i am dead...

{guys..pls dont bash HP the secret agent of poojali😆...he is far better than poojali...
and say a big thnx 2 him 4 taking chutti in today's night & leaving khushi alone in her paagalpan Arnav's hand}😳

completely in arhi land now...😍
cant wait 2 see khushi is gonna go near 2 him & hug him as he challenged 2day...😛
after tat she has 2 promise her word tat she'll consider him as her husband...😉
then after tatt????? after tat wat guys.😳...wat'll happen wen she admit him..? she has 2 obey & follow his words..then wat guys...????.😉..omg my gutter mind is full charged now...😆😳