Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
just a wierd thot after manvi gets cured n virman marige i want virman n virika to move out of d vadhera house n shift to hrishikesh hrishikesh is d best place for all of dem no hitler dadaji nor swamini d kajal ki dukaan..LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22angeldhaaljs1234Amara786mitrali_virmanAashika_virmanRadharadayxoxsusanxox-Aishu-preetipcKifPaulholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i so want..." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashika_virman

Goldie

Aashika_virman

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxsusanxox

beetle003

IF-Rockerz

beetle003

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Actually, I would want something else. The day Virat and Manvi get married, it should be the day Swamini Bua gets married too! Haha. Manvi could EASILY live in the Vadhera house without her then. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrali_virmanRadharadayxoxsusanxoxshrav_KTholic

Amara786

Amara786

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Haha I was thinking the same. There will be no one to bother them.. and especially the Vadhera rules. Plus Hrishikesh is also the place where both virika and virman story began (first met) Embarrassed

Edited by virmancafe - 19 July 2012 at 6:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharadayxoxsusanxox

virman95

Groupbie

virman95

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
wow wish dis happens vadhera can leave in der rule world wereas d awesum foursome can enjoy der life to d fullest ..wid no interference of swamini bua!

xoxsusanxox

mitrali_virman

mitrali_virman

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

swamini d kajal ki dukaan..LOL

ROFLROFL

virman95xoxsusanxox

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

just a wierd thot after manvi gets cured n virman marige i want virman n virika to move out of d vadhera house n shift to hrishikesh hrishikesh is d best place for all of dem no hitler dadaji nor swamini d kajal ki dukaan..LOL
yes then foursome can enjoy to their fullest.no rules.most important kajal ki dukaan nahi hogLOLi.so peace.

mitrali_virmanxoxsusanxox

angeldhaal

angeldhaal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
ROFL

xoxsusanxox

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.