India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What Sony has taught us!! (Page 5)

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Agee with you Mahi! Sony and PH both have taught me a very big lesson! Never ever get attached to the show because like one sided love, all you get in the end is heartbreak.

I work in a service oriented industry and first and foremost motto is that Customer is King. Always focus on customer's requirements. It is soo unfortunate that First PH ignored customer's wishes and result was TRP down. Now, inspite of TRP increase - which means that now customer is happy - channel is ignoring customer needs. PH didnot listen and result was downfall of show and now finally PH started to listen then channel Itself is not listening. Its time for downfall of sony now!

Lesson for me - Boycott Sony channel and never get attached to any show. This was the first and last show to which I am soo attached with. Dont want to relive this experience again!

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I dnt think so! DEK dnt got viewers dats it. I'm sad.
reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Oh Reeha, where were you lost hun??... Missed you so much on the forum. You know what I've thought... that I'll start reading your FFs if DEK ends to keep my daily dose of ManVeer alive. I haven't tried yours till now... but will soon cause I hardly read FFs cause I get addicted to them!!

And you are 10000% right... we are the audience, the one that gives them Trps, look what happened to NDTV, it had to be shut down with no viewership. Sony's future is only standing on CID, KBC, Crime Patrol... but believe me one day they'll do something to ruin these shows too... then bye bye Sony.

They need to see what the viewer wants and how best they could SERVE their customers. If customers are happy... word of mouth will spread and their viewership share will increase but they are treating us like vermin, no respect or consideration whatsoever!!...

LOL! I've been a silent stalker- school It just decided to catch up at once: 2 essays, and a presentation all on the same week o.O
It's nuts.
Then my finals are all on the same day. The Uni Gods don't like me very much Cry

I know, Sony Needs a slap of reality or something. Just because you have the title of a writer or producer doesn't mean you can't do wrong: If people aren't watching it isn't because the people are wrong it's because they weren't doing something right! Gaah!
Inkpen4877 Goldie
Inkpen4877
Inkpen4877

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Sony and I never really got along until this show- but then all of this happened, and its like being punched repeatedly in the stomach- completely unpleasant...

I don't think I would be NEARLY this upset if it didn't feel like they have been stringing us along for weeks- 

Or maybe I just really don't want to say goodbye to DEK...

Go to top