Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What Sony has taught us!! (Page 4)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Just six months ago I lost pkyek bec of chanel swap...

Now dek...

Hun, we are seriously jinxed or something... All good shows are ending or have ended with uncle aunty shows ruling the Trps!!... When will we move on.

Atleast Thank God we'll see some happiness for ManVeer... all those months spent have not been futile, we have been entertained and thank you DEK for that.

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by Nightingale...

well said mahi
hope priyal n ashish are paired togrther again in anothr episode...love their chemistry

Agreed!.. Would love to see them in another show where their chemistry and talents are utilized at the max!...
PAR MAHI HUMARE JAISI PAAR KI NAZAR SAB KE PAAS NAHI HOTI.  HUM TOH BAS HOPE KAR SAKTE HAIN KI KOI PH ( EXCEPT ROSEAUDIO) UNHE APNE SHOW MEIN LEAD ROLE DE OR WOH BHI  SP ZEE YA COLORS PAR NOT SONY.Smile SONY NE HUMARA TRUST KHO DIYA HAI.

Edited by sonam2801 - 19 July 2012 at 12:03pm
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Seriously Mahi...TRP is far far higher than our sentiments for SONY channel...We all are equally hurt and disappointed. Hopefully we will keep DEKHA EK KHWAB active even after Sony wipes the name DEKHA EK KHWAB from their list

We WILL dear, we will... we will keep DEK alive in our hearts and on this forum. This forum is our second home and will always be... we just have to stay active on it. Sony has really hurt us a lot. I hope we find solace soon.
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

It's a lesson some of us keep on learning again and againLOL...All Indian Channels are crazy about TRPs nothing else matters to them...I thought Sony was different but I guess I was wrong..The PH of DEK also has a huge role in it's downfall they never paid heed to the viewers till it was too late...

Instead of paying heed they called our criticisms and views as 'bashing'. I hope all of us stick together and then move through this tough phase. I really hope DEK gets extended.
pearls88 Senior Member
pearls88
pearls88

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
you said stone heart i guess they have no heart.we are requesting that give one chance to DEK it deserves.but they only think from profit prospective coz they are pure business minded people.feelings infront of them matter nothing.they are just doing what they want.i think in every business you have to think from customer prospective than you can gain profit.trps trps it is nothing people concern,loyalty is everything.but people are nothing for them.customer is your first profit.
i am not understanding KTLKG show is worst than this DEK.WHY SONY channel not focused on this show.i guess sony people have some grudges with CVZ of DEK.THAT'S WHY THEY ARE NOT GIVING A SINGLE CHANCE TO dek.v bad.
allseasonrain Senior Member
allseasonrain
allseasonrain

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

dekis and always will be in our heart. and the sony...why they don't end bhbk or balh orsbs or ktlk all are jst bakwasss... really dek is the best show ever after kyph  on sony.and they murdered both

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
exactly mahi!!

Sony taught US not get emotionally attached to any fiction..i cant even express how sad nd helpless i feel...and those person care a damn abt our words nd pleads leave alone emotions..they will never under the emotions...i feel terribly badd...

I promise i will never fall or get emotionally attached to any fiction here on

But how m i suppose to stop thinking abt DEK nd i dnt knw a way to get out of dis affection towards DEK :/ :(
roseli Senior Member
roseli
roseli

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
i m tu speechless dont even know wht to say dont want it to end i wish i cud do anything but i m helpless stupid channel walay Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

Go to top