India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What Sony has taught us!! (Page 3)

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
sony ki jai ho.jai sony apne fan ke hopes ko kuchalna toh koi aapse seekhe.i mean u hv earned a degree in it...buh i dont want dis forum 2 close cuz @least sumway i will  remembah dek.m gonna miss ashish n priyal n manveer n i swear sony tumhara anth bhi bahut jaldi hoga..haan nahin toh!!!!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Honestly, if they're pissed off about TRPs they need to understand something:
LISTEN TO THE FANS.
We're not idiots- we know what we want, what we like and dislike.
Does that mean serve us Manveer on a gold platted platter?
No,
It means, don't treat us like dogs on a leash that you can pull and tug in any which direction you please.

Sony may wonder why the hell their shows don't last as long now a days: The reason is simply- They don't understand the Concept of EB and FLOW.

Every conflict needs to have that- instead DEK and Sony gave us POLAR dramas, with different extreams and no EB or FLOW.

I could have written better.

Oh Reeha, where were you lost hun??... Missed you so much on the forum. You know what I've thought... that I'll start reading your FFs if DEK ends to keep my daily dose of ManVeer alive. I haven't tried yours till now... but will soon cause I hardly read FFs cause I get addicted to them!!

And you are 10000% right... we are the audience, the one that gives them Trps, look what happened to NDTV, it had to be shut down with no viewership. Sony's future is only standing on CID, KBC, Crime Patrol... but believe me one day they'll do something to ruin these shows too... then bye bye Sony.

They need to see what the viewer wants and how best they could SERVE their customers. If customers are happy... word of mouth will spread and their viewership share will increase but they are treating us like vermin, no respect or consideration whatsoever!!...

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i so agree, i too have decided never to get attached to any sopa to this extent
even if ak is in the new show, i will reamin detached and not join the forum of the show
i feel more than the show this forum is addictive, it gets u addicted and involved, so in future any new show of ak i will try to resist, donot know if i can
u know we have so longed and obsssesd over manveer it will be very difficult to imagine ak romancing any other actress on screen and vicecersa with priyal, would feel that manveer are disloyal to each other, somehow manveer have taken over their original personalities for me
wonderfull post mahi
are u on twitter?
where are u from india or abroad?
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Hi everyone! i was thinking that if during the last days of DEK the trps rise then maybe sony will realize the power of udayveer and manveer..and who knows that if we keep dek alive through our posts even after it ends then sony or other channel can start dek part 2 which could be their post marriage episodes and how they solve ryasat problems..what say?
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

i'm thinking we should all have one anti Indian channel club for showing us non-sense saas-bahu dramas of over-dosage & where channels don't care about audience sentiments...even they r selling those sentiments in end to the audience than say don't be sentimental...

channels needs to learn than don't sell emotions also with ur shows...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

I totally agree with you Mahi. I'm so pissed off.Ouch This lesson was very well taught! And believe me I've gone through this 2 times.Cry 1st PKYEK and now DEK

I have been hurt that shows have ended in the past... but I've never been this much emotionally attached to a show that it hurts me soo much. Its like I'm saying bye to a friend and I have no hopes of EVER seeing it again. Its the worst feeling in the world...losing something precious forever!

princess_T

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nightingale...

well said mahi
hope priyal n ashish are paired togrther again in anothr episode...love their chemistry

Agreed!.. Would love to see them in another show where their chemistry and talents are utilized at the max!...

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Aleena__

i dont want this serial to be endCry

Same here Aleena, none of us do!... This show has been such a breath of fresh air for us in a so-called modern era where people dress in a modern way but have backward mentalities to see women suffering and being ill treated and call it entertainment.

Go to top