India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What Sony has taught us!! (Page 2)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It's a lesson some of us keep on learning again and againLOL...All Indian Channels are crazy about TRPs nothing else matters to them...I thought Sony was different but I guess I was wrong..The PH of DEK also has a huge role in it's downfall they never paid heed to the viewers till it was too late...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88kojagoryfanarryline-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil

-TellyPrincess- Senior Member
-TellyPrincess-
-TellyPrincess-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Sony broke our hearts, stupid me, stupid, stupid meAngry, why in the world did I get so attached to a show, I should have known that every show has a ending. I am feeling the exact same way you are, sad and helplessUnhappy But atleast I have all the DEK episodes downloaded, so I can enjoy my Manveer anytimeSmile

But I am not getting over this sadness that fast, so it will take time to healCry

Edited by Manveer-Love - 19 July 2012 at 11:24am
Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
one point i learnt from this why sony was not working since long ...why it became non-existant in past few years was this very reason i get is sony doesn't care about its audience & its sentiments the value they needed to give to audience they don't give it...
In even the business world the product they r making is for end consumer that is us...they need to learn this stragtegy to value the audience thoughts & its sentiments even in corporate world what they r selling is emotions which they r not caring for the audience emotions attach with the show...
no wonder channel struggles in trps as they don't value the audience emotions ..& SP is ruling in whatever way but i had seen a difference they make audience happy with whatever shows they come -up with they value audience thoughts...
even navya show despite they thought of axeing they gave an extension to the show only for audience wish...
right now all its shows r working on what audience thinks about the tracks how they need to be played...
where with sony didn't care a less about audience..if they don''t value the audience thinking how they think they can get TRPS for there shows...
this itself shows how still sony is only an average channel in fiction it ,it will remain one bcoz they just don't value audience...only came up due to kbc went on-air...

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 19 July 2012 at 11:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxkojagoryfan

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
MAHI SONY HEADS NE SIKHAYA HAI KABHI BHI ACCHE KHWAB MAT DEKHO WARNAHUM PAANI KI BALTI  TUMHARE UPAR DAAL KE TUMHARE SAARE KHWABON KI AISI KI TAISI KAR DENGE, HUM JO DIKHAYE CHUPCHAP DEKHO OR SO JAO OR SONE KE BAAD TO KHWAB DEKHNA HI MAT.Dead
SONY HEADS KO NATURE SE BADA PYAR HAI TOH IT'S THEIR THEME SONG, BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN YE DHARTI YE NADIYAAN YE RAINA OR LALAALALA AAGE MUJHE NAHI AATA. TO SAVE YOUR NATURE & DON'T POLUTE ALL THESE  NATURAL RESOURCES.Wink

Edited by sonam2801 - 19 July 2012 at 11:28am
loveayeshaxox Senior Member
loveayeshaxox
loveayeshaxox

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
pYAAR KE YEH EK KAHAANI SAJDA TERE PYAAR MEIN DEKHA EK KHWAAB I have lost all my fav shows...N now I hate indian television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Though I am more attached to DEK, but I used to watch all of Star ONE's shows except 2. I was heart-broken that the channel was ending thus all my fav. shows will be ending too.And today, I'm losing a show that has been so dear to me-- DEK. The couple which will be lost-- ManVeer.

I guarantee, if the CVS had originally planned for ManVeer and not giving us the MonAsh torture, this couple would be a HIT! Everyone would know about. It had the same SPARK and SIZZLE as ArHi. They would have been as popular as ArHi. However, the CVS had to show MonAsh. Now, not only are they gonna suffer but the innocent ones too; the actors,viewers,the cameraman,etc. This was their work,their way of earning. The PH deserves this and the CVS but not the actors,fans,etc. 

All the channels care about is TRP. Not for the fans. That's why most of the shows are saas-bahu nonsense with an exception of few. Is this what the Indian audiences WANT to watch? Aren't they tired of it?! No new shows wants to bring out a new concept because the TRP would be low thus the show ending quickly. All the new concept type shows are mostly in the bottom of the TRP chart however a few exceptions such as BV, IPKKND,etc. I'm sick of all these saas-bahu shows and my favorite shows getting axed because their TRPs were low.Remember Sasural Genda Phool? I loved that show but it got axed because of low TRPs compared to other shows on SP. That show was DIFFERENT but not enough of the Indian audiences watched it because it didn't show a saas torturing her bahu. 

I'm tired of the same saas-bahu nonsense that is what MOST of the shows are about-- just sick of it. India has modernized for the better but the Indian TV sadly hasn't. Some mother-in-laws are inspired by these shows and daughter-in-laws have to suffer and then the tradition continues. When will this stop?

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

Edited by Piggies - 19 July 2012 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_TArieltabiBadtameez_Dil

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Just six months ago I lost pkyek bec of chanel swap...

Now dek...

Me too in the same boat,all my fav. shows get  scrapped so easily and saas bahu sagas survive forever

Kaash Kaash DEK me bhi ek saas hoti,

Miss U DEK but love u all ,pls keep coming on forum

We all seem to have same choice may be once again we  foolishly fall in love with some  show again

Par tab tak mera kya hoga Cry

Edited by shana0127 - 19 July 2012 at 11:33am
-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robbir

Seriously ...!!!! BAN sony BAN !!! 

this is really unfair , crazy channel gived chances to other shows but only to dek ..!!!

and the production house ruko tumlog toh ..u all will def burn man...u broke fans trust and heart Angry

The seller who doesn't care about the buyer will surely lose all its business one day... The customer's always right, and if they can't trust and care for their customers than that day is not far off when they will be having a bowl in their hands and asking for: "Khuda kay liye koi Sony ko Trp day do"... "Koi andhay baba (blind) channel ki madad kardo"ROFL

And we'll have the last laugh that day Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Go to top