India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

What Sony has taught us!!

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Sony has taught a valuable lesson to all of us... Do not get emotionally attached to a show, or its leads... cause believe it or not, we don't care about your feelings. Its Trp Mata that we care aboutDead.

And unfortunately for us, we are learning this lesson the hard way with loads of heartache in the process. A virtual hug to all my pals all over the world going through the same sentiments as me right now, my friends I feel your painHug. Believe me I do, even if the so-called highly educated, stone hearted, money minded corporate heads don't.AngryAngry Who are so biased that they can't even give our show 1 chance... 1 friggin chance!!!Ouch

This topic is just created with the view that all of us are terribly hurt right now and now need the support of each other cause other than us, there is no one that can understand us or feel for us.CryCry Its not a frustration thread but a consolation thread for all of us!!... We SHARE and FEEL each other's pain!!

One consolation: Atleast thankfully we got to see some happiness for ManVeer. Wish we get to see their wedding and a post wedding happy+ romantic moment. I even had hopes for kids... CryCryCry (imagine if they had ended the show on MonAsh... the freakin HORROR Censored)

Edited by mahi0809 - 19 July 2012 at 11:51am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94PriyashDekfamin...Rohitha...allseasonrainPiggiesrobbirpearls88manvroselimoonstruckInkpen4877-Tannu-xxDaydreameRxxkojagoryfanSimran234Marwa.A.W--Zenu--ilvudayShazzieNightingale...LizBennetaslsifjsdlvjmdiarryline-TeriMalang-pia.raha..IshqShava..Roze12fia21-RK_Ki_Biwi-ShanUlas..oishu..NusiSgcarisma2-Moni-snowdreamlostmymusic.Badtameez_Dil

robbir Senior Member
robbir
robbir

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Seriously ...!!!! BAN sony BAN !!! 

this is really unfair , crazy channel gived chances to other shows but only to dek ..!!!

and the production house ruko tumlog toh ..u all will def burn man...u broke fans trust and heart Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseliallseasonrainNightingale...-SilverAngel-

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Honestly, if they're pissed off about TRPs they need to understand something:
LISTEN TO THE FANS.
We're not idiots- we know what we want, what we like and dislike.
Does that mean serve us Manveer on a gold platted platter?
No,
It means, don't treat us like dogs on a leash that you can pull and tug in any which direction you please.

Sony may wonder why the hell their shows don't last as long now a days: The reason is simply- They don't understand the Concept of EB and FLOW.

Every conflict needs to have that- instead DEK and Sony gave us POLAR dramas, with different extreams and no EB or FLOW.

I could have written better.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckroseliPiggies...Rohitha...allseasonrainxxDaydreameRxx-Tannu-Nightingale...arryline..oishu..fia21lostmymusic.-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil

princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

I totally agree with you Mahi. I'm so pissed off.Ouch This lesson was very well taught! And believe me I've gone through this 2 times.Cry 1st PKYEK and now DEK

Edited by princess_T - 19 July 2012 at 11:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nightingale...-SilverAngel-

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
well said mahi
hope priyal n ashish are paired togrther again in anothr episode...love their chemistry

kojagoryfan-SilverAngel-

Meow_Aleena IF-Sizzlerz
Meow_Aleena
Meow_Aleena

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i dont want this serial to be endCry

allseasonrain-SilverAngel-

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Just six months ago I lost pkyek bec of chanel swap...

Now dek...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiespearls88allseasonrainprincess_TarrylineMeow_Aleena-SilverAngel-

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Seriously Mahi...TRP is far far higher than our sentiments for SONY channel...We all are equally hurt and disappointed. Hopefully we will keep DEKHA EK KHWAB active even after Sony wipes the name DEKHA EK KHWAB from their list

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pearls88kojagoryfanMeow_Aleena-SilverAngel-

Go to top