sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

A day of major happenings.

Arnav came out of the closet

Payal went into the the trunk

Anjali asks Chote to work work work but no flirting with his wife

Akash borrowed the stick from ASR, he will pass it out of his system in a day or two.

A Good family never discusses issues, they go to Satsang instead

Agra is for lunatics, why would khushi want to go there?

Forced kisses are fun - if you are in a trusting relationship. ASR goes about everything upside down, no surprise there.

ASR regrets not adding a clause in the contract. "If you dont sleep with me, I will ask Akash to leave Payal" - Major Error in Contract Negotiation.

When Akash finds out he will sure tell ASR - "Bhai, please don't bother. There is no excitement in my marriage. I tried to be you but Payal is no Khushi, she got inside the trunk."

HP has seen the love scene play out so many times (in his head, i am sure) - he was totally cool cat walking into an Amorous ASR canoodling with his wife. Go HP Go!!

Barun was awesome today ,his acting brought the passionately in love man quiet well. For the first time in 6 months, I rewatched the scenes. 

Sanaya a bit off. Khushi looked petrified like she is getting attacked by a roadside romeo's harassment and ASR is not roadside romeo. A moment of weakness like Diwali would have been great. Perhaps, the makers wanted to show Khushi rejecting ASR because she genuinely considers his physical advances distasteful. But somehow i dont think that was the intent.

I was having fun posting this in CC section and wondering why no one commented. LOL!!! 

Smrits!

I missed out on your wonderful post in the morning Cry

Just saw it...

@ bold in red:  Barun was fantastic in the romantic scenes...ahhh! The personification of a typical M&B hero...apna desi MB hero...looked sizzling hot...loved him!

@ bold in blue: Hmm...I too thought Sanaya was a bit off, but was better than the hut scenes...today when he almost kissed her, Khushi seemed to melt for a few moments...she leaned in and closed her eyes - better than turning her face away...

Seriously Khushi?! You are not at all affected by this gorgeous man seducing and flirting with you?! Kis mitti ki bani hai? Damn!
Anger and fake hatred aside..how could you resist this hunk...especially after all those moments of discovering that you both love each other in the past few weeks?

I mean come on Girl! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

senorita2012 Senior Member
senorita2012
senorita2012

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
What kind of a husband is Akash?

He doesnt respect his wife!

If I was in Payal's place I would have locked him in the same trunk with HP.

nonasi

Cetronia IF-Dazzler
Cetronia
Cetronia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
HP has seen the love scene play out so many times (in his head, i am sure) - he was totally cool cat walking into an Amorous ASR canoodling with his wife. Go HP Go!!

Seriously HP has become the official side kick to Anjali...the guy wasnt least embarrassed ...LOL

nonasi

-HoneyBoo- IF-Rockerz
-HoneyBoo-
-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha awesome post;)... I was actually surprised why when the servant walked in..he looked all cool and all that ..instead of looking terrified at what/whom he walked in on..lol

nonasi

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
if i could comment over 1000 times, i'd say the same that I LOVE LOVE your post .. i totally in with you in this <3

nonasi

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Really funny SJ and CDLove,,, Loved your posts

nonasi

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by serialjunkie

A day of major happenings.

Sanaya a bit off. Khushi looked petrified like she is getting attacked by a roadside romeo's harassment and ASR is not roadside romeo. A moment of weakness like Diwali would have been great. Perhaps, the makers wanted to show Khushi rejecting ASR because she genuinely considers his physical advances distasteful. But somehow i dont think that was the intent.

@ bold in blue: Hmm...I too thought Sanaya was a bit off, but was better than the hut scenes...today when he almost kissed her, Khushi seemed to melt for a few moments...she leaned in and closed her eyes - better than turning her face away...

Seriously Khushi?! You are not at all affected by this gorgeous man seducing and flirting with you?! Kis mitti ki bani hai? Damn!
Anger and fake hatred aside..how could you resist this hunk...especially after all those moments of discovering that you both love each other in the past few weeks?

I mean come on Girl! 

True cannot understand khushi's reactions to arnav.  Know no one agrees with me but i find sanaya's acting in intimate scenes makes me feel as if she is very uncomfortable expressing such feelings.  This is my honest opinion ...always felt it right from the beginning but all of u are such sanaya fans i get scared to post anything neg about her acting.  BTW I love her acting otherwise.

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 19 July 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimsinsbk2

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ClapSweetie it's been a week and u have left ur Arnav khushi at a restrained position... Why this kolaveri d ...with us at filigreed sun. Angry

Now I have come back and read your post...
Why was khushi screwing up her face... I couldn't sleep in the night  after watching ASr doing badtameezi and koosie bitiya turned Payal is folding clothes and looking for ghost and creeps..
If such a load shedding and fuse off had happened yesterday at my place I would have still been dreaming about what happened with my pati or not pati before.,.

And anjiebaby is pregnant or suffering from cancer.. Non existent tummy after 6 months and being led by family and hysterically shielding her eyes at sunlight..get glares girl if ur afraid to look at others..
They are going for sat sang and temple and carrying water bottles... Payaliya 
 tiffin and now water bottle ... Now will u also pack Akash ANJali baby's office and school bag.
Payaliya u showed growth of spine when u told ur meddling sister to back pffClap
But again receding spine by sitting in the boot of the car...and ur hubby opened the trunk you gratefully sat back and waved at him...Cry

Edited by msin - 19 July 2012 at 11:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiprincessunara

Go to top