serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
A day of major happenings.

Arnav came out of the closet

Payal went into the the trunk

Anjali asks Chote to work work work but no flirting with his wife

Akash borrowed the stick from ASR, he will pass it out of his system in a day or two.

A Good family never discusses issues, they go to Satsang instead

Agra is for lunatics, why would khushi want to go there?

Forced kisses are fun - if you are in a trusting relationship. ASR goes about everything upside down, no surprise there.

ASR regrets not adding a clause in the contract. "If you dont sleep with me, I will ask Akash to leave Payal" - Major Error in Contract Negotiation.

When Akash finds out he will sure tell ASR - "Bhai, please don't bother. There is no excitement in my marriage. I tried to be you but Payal is no Khushi, she got inside the trunk."

HP has seen the love scene play out so many times (in his head, i am sure) - he was totally cool cat walking into an Amorous ASR canoodling with his wife. Go HP Go!!

Barun was awesome today ,his acting brought the passionately in love man quiet well. For the first time in 6 months, I rewatched the scenes. 

Sanaya a bit off. Khushi looked petrified like she is getting attacked by a roadside romeo's harassment and ASR is not roadside romeo. A moment of weakness like Diwali would have been great. Perhaps, the makers wanted to show Khushi rejecting ASR because she genuinely considers his physical advances distasteful. But somehow i dont think that was the intent.

I was having fun posting this in CC section and wondering why no one commented. LOL!!! 

Edited by serialjunkie - 19 July 2012 at 11:39am

The following 167 member(s) liked the above post:

suecdellydollyjayajoyKavita1970resmisnrithuparnavit001momof2_IPKKNDSrk30specailgirlanjaanichokrishrutitshweta5126Arshi_Amazingdua_foreverchocobubbleladyhobbesPotatoefreakJeevitha.PathirumajasminsandrilaSYGODesi.Kudibirjarn4vkhushiFFFannada_anikkiaprilfluffyktauprayasbanetta10pallavisarkarWiseGirldhahiKamalikaGnj123DieHard-KSGfanarnav_addictedwinchfireSoApOpErAJuNkIecraziefanmoonlight99babli0204-Reva-n7geniusNrp77AdhooriSimayadRuxana91Achinta97disha7NutsandDoltsshiziAura7heidiyashasvi57oceansseapanckriddzyeeesha108kitty789banglespasbarunMidnightReaderMahi_ButtMaverick29sini1234avantika_2012cicilia9bijilimemyselfandme1c3ciliaruchikacdcMoontideShweta1691Kayinajnarhuny.thebestanantanantGlimmersaavan_loverbutterfly15..Shas3srirao-Chinnu-Angels11TheCaptainOLGNESSunriseGreen-SILPA-hi50Hriju321LuvBarunSanayamomb24Nightingale...waterunder11nonasisoni.baycma98JaponicaberdineBornToShipArShiPreets19CyberpsychoooCetroniatvbug2011swat.gbepatientarshistarBarundeewani19peepliTheMogambo--Yashi--..mrinalini..-cherryblossom-molten_lavajessicadsree07FireboltmsinMsDramaQueenLivingInPajamasKishmish1yyy2krish3SeerialLoops.Euphoria.mommamiaboyznakaKaranShilpa:)Enigma.Akanksha-meera30soapsudssmitarnb2011-EndlessSmile-serialwatcher16DiamondLifeclarissajohnChitraFsbk2Mephistomazkachazka..Amina..areeba_blossomLIKEDMG.shona.pinky_blueskiesladdoo598Rabba-Ve-DelenaDeedeepa1NewbiesoapfanABBY_JERAN.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoapsusan7.ProperPatolapieryroseGodhuliLogonlazyleavespolly_mkprincessunarariyya6NestleToulouserima_TheJoker--Rehnuma-

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksbaghpateenonasiboyznakaFairyLiquidSoapRabba-Ve-Delena

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Khushi did give in to him but that Hari Prakash came in Angry I liked the new way to grab your girl Blushing

I am not going to comment on Barun kyunki unki toh baat hi kuch aur hai Wink

Edited by lazyleaves - 19 July 2012 at 11:09am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminsandrilaJeevitha.PpasbarunMidnightReaderheidiAdhooriSi-Reva-KamalikaGarnav_addictedcraziefanavantika_2012a.kaurBornToShipArShinonasi-happilyunknownKaranShilpa:)Barundeewani19mazkachazkaNotKiddingclarissajohnNestleToulouse

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Arnav came out of the closet

Payal went into the the trunk

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i've tears in my eyes reading ur posts...

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGcraziefan-Reva-heidioceansseaPCdublinsini1234avantika_2012BornToShipArShitanviaberdineTheCaptainnonasihi50KaranShilpa:)Barundeewani19pieryroseGodhuliLogonLIKEDMGNewbiesoapfan

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Res wa oohh reswa

It was a day when we found out that there are clear liquid coffee and tea

It was a day when we saw ASR groping for koosie bitiya's non existent dori. Hope that wont be the case when he finally reaches for her bra clasp

It was a day when HP suffered the constant complains of having to sit in a back seat of a public bus in India. ----> PDA
(young people these days..tsk tsk)

It was a day when Anjlai bribed HP for a timely entrance

It was a day of badtameezi, behoodi and other assorted goodies that makes pankas go all phaning themselves

It was a day of remembrance, nostalgia and past evoked moments.

on a side note I think Khushi was trying to get away from him like the time when he was adjusting the collar of the white shirt Khushi was wearing. The expressions reminded me of that. I think she genuinly wasn't turned on by his touch like she was during Diwali. ASR will have to do more than that to get her willing to do badtameezi with him

Edited by CDlove - 19 July 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

WiseGirlswtashheidiyashasvi57oceansseapasbarunsini1234avantika_2012Shweta1691tanviaDefLeppardNightingale...waterunder11nonasiaycma98swat.gtvbug2011SunriseGreen-HappyBird-KaranShilpa:)monsi08Chaituvbepatientpeepli.x-bumblebee-x.FairyLiquidSoapNewbiesoapfanDiamondLifeNestleToulouseprincessunara

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
lol yaa Barun was great! Sanaya was good too :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashMidnightReadernonasi

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i loved both of them...great epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swtashnonasi

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

ASR regrets not adding a clause in the contract. "If you dont sleep with me, I will ask Akash to leave Payal" - Major Error in Contract Negotiation.

LOLLOLLOL
asr u totally missed the train on this one ! ab galati ki hai to jurmaana to bhare ka padi ! jab khushi was at ur mercy to aapke dimaag ki nahi jali batti ! ab karna padega dher sara drama tabhi to aage badhega ye roothna manana ! but hotness to banta hai baap .. lage raho !

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jasminsandrilapasbarunKamalikaGcraziefanheidiesha108avantika_2012trishy13innocentgreennonasiDiahhNewbiesoapfanGodhuliLogon

Go to top