Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hello everyone! Awesome episode! Totally arhilicious! I loved each and every bit of it' without a doubt' so I couldn't help expressing how happy I am' here's an OS celebrating Arhi and the new definition they've given to the epic word in itself "Romance"

MR. AND MRS. LAAD GOVERNOR

DO YOU ACCEPT ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AS YOUR HUSBAND? YOU HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO SAY I DO Tongue

The lightening blinded everyone to see anything else and the thunder was deafening in its own self. Darkness engulfed the entire place and the strong flashes of light from the sky were casting strange shadows of the inanimate objects. The strong wind was swooshing past her ears and making the doors and windows rattle. The overall effect of the sounds and light was extremely eerie. Everything she feared came down together today to scare the life out of her.

She was alone; all alone in that big palace like mansion. Her heart was racing painfully in her chest threatening to break the ribcage and jump out. She felt as if all her fears had conspired against her. She tried to draw all the courage from within herself.

"Darne se acha to taj mahal dekhne hi chali jaati'" she told herself. Suddenly she felt as if someone walked past. She was sure she saw the shadow of a man.

"kaun hai?!" she called out. Blood was pounding against her ear-drum. She picked up a pot of plant to defend herself. "kaun hai?!" she asked again. Light flashed again followed by voluble thunder. She shut her eyes and dropping the plant put her hands to cover her ears. She took a step back; only to collide with something.

"aaahhh" a shrill scream escaped her throat.

"Khushi!" the man shouted to cut short her pain-to-the-ears scream; and in a split of a second Khushi flung her arms around the man she had collided against burying hear head deep in his chest. Taking comfort from the arms that slowly wrapped around her taking her in, she tried to calm herself down. Tears rolled down her eyes as relief flooded through her.

He could feel her heavy breathing against his chest. He could hear her galloping heart. He pulled her closer eliminating the already non-existent space; a smile tugging at his lips. He buried his head in her hair taking in her scent. His delectable wife tightened her grip around him; and Arnav could not help but wonder how perfectly her plaint form fitted against his firm cast.

"Arnavji" she said through her breaths, looking up after relaxing a bit.

He couldn't help but smile wide; some thought amusing him. He placed a lock of her hair playing on her face with the wind, gently behind her ear and then cupped her face.

"Somebody's sneaked in" she told him daring a peek behind.

"There is no one there Mrs. Raizada' there is only one living soul in  this place right now apart from you' your husband Arnav Singh Raizada" he assured her smugly.

"No Arnavji' I saw-"and then Khushi realized the reason Arnav Singh Raizada was smug. Shocked she took a step back, breaking the contact with Arnav's hands. He had won the bet; but she won't give in easily. Not yet.

Arnav saw the realization dawn on his crazy yet adorable wife. He chuckled. In response Khushi's lips opened to form their characteristic 'O' shape but she checked them in time. Khushi's expression was extremely comical. She looked like a goldfish as she opened and closed her mouth. Arnav chuckled.

"No point denying me as your husband now, is there?" Arnav asked smugly, his smirk not ready to even budge an inch smaller.

"I still don't accept you as my husband!" Khushi cried. She had to think of a retort that wouldn't sound lame and shut her I-always-win husband up for good.

"Come on Khushi! I won fair and square! You came into my arms willingly'" Arnav replied conceitedly still smiling. His wife's banter always amused him.

"No you didn't! I didn't know it was you! You weren't even supposed to be here!"

"You knew it was me and only then did you fling your arms around me'" he stated; and Khushi knew he was right. But Khushi being Mrs. Laad Governor was determined to put up a good fight.

"No..."

"Yes you did Khushi' now stop being so difficult!" Arnav cried out; his patience was reaching its limit.

"I mean sure I did throw my arms around you'" there wasn't any point denying the obvious "but that wasn't the bet' how petty of you to forget your own words Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?!"

Confused Arnav kept looking at her. So Khushi continued shaking her head in mock disapproval clearly implying that Mr. Raizada wasn't keeping his name "you said that I'll come running into your arms not that I'll hug you in desperation' small words big difference Mr. Raizada". Now it was Khushi's turn to be smug.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Technicalities" Arnav said waving it off.

"A bet is a bet Mr. Raizada' Are you telling me that the Arnav Singh Raizada is going back on his own words?" Khushi said challengingly.

Arnav shot down his rising temper by huffing' his lips twitched to retort but he knew better than to do that. There wouldn't be any end to this tom and jerry fight.

"Fine. But that doesn't mean you have won. It only means you gave me a trailer of my upcoming victory. I promise you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada that before the sun rises tomorrow you would have accepted me as your husband."

"You forget Arnavji' I told you this won't happen in a lifetime. And you reduced the span of the bet to just one night. Bad decision' tch' All the best for your upcoming defeat' it's going to do your mighty ego some good!"

"All the best to you too' Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada'" he replied mirroring her challenging smug smile and tone; and then walked away.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" Khushi shouted her name to make it clear that she wasn't going to lose the best just as fear started to take over her again. Her heart was increasing the number of beats it made per minute moment after moment as she watched Arnav walk away. She'll be alone again. No, she wouldn't be. Arnavji wasn't going anywhere. He'll stay in the house itself' so, how will she be alone' there wasn't any need to be frightened'

Suddenly the clouds thundered again and panicking Khushi ran to Arnav's retreating figure. Arnav had heard the loud thunder too and took his cue to turn around with his arms open inside which Khushi took no hesitance in taking refuge. His arms were her castle. Her safe house.

Arnav grinned ear to ear as he wrapped his arms around her pressing her against himself; hugging her tight. Finally Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada will have to accept who she belonged to.

So, what do you think??? i hoped you all enjoyed it as much as i did while writingSmile Don't forget to LIKE and COMMENT... it encourages me sooo much to write more...

Buddy me for pms about updates for all my works...

Edited by Avi64 - 20 July 2012 at 11:28am

The following 223 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19*nadia*parimaladanisikhaaparna_mforumgirl2011Rain_droprachealbhavana227laljoyabbyy8ksgsrkmoononskyunderground1Sna1288sushmithahhqvkay87ligidhaNik28jaasz_25radha_24barathjoycesuganya91guddi6mariaawais171imcrazyabtarnavjanu.cute93tukuadeepthipavitraouroushaFarro12pinkswanSamiiiibirjdarkangelpsouparnalakshmiPriyasha890pairocksArshinmesharfariyazirisnada_aaries2012melanie64xyzw231rupikaapoorva12sharmamistletoe22archanadamaniasvmiScorpio17juhi_ansariSmiley1279Arti411sanah_73JadorhemvbSmitaCletuspallavisarkardhahiAdd123glamourbirdDarkBecomingaanchu19MSgayatrinanz_2211raiipennygchupachupKhuarvArchu61DevilwaysAnnu92WhatThe_ipkknd45ramadevikammy63Suchita2012ashwathiIF_Rocksjunelilyclovermysticmanthrianumunu578mariam42aarrnnaavvsami99iamtopperAnuLovesBarunSham33rahiluvarshi15unforgetable112LIONHEARTurvashi_93winiwonkaLoveRomance0dorindakateMahi_ButtMidnightReadertmowlachatterbuglovebadhanpalo101bhuviiiLuvYellowdimple288TouchOfArHiarushi05GirlOfFireASYA12priyankaameghavnsoaringskiesbijiliroldcBarunz4everkafaSyedaFaizaprabha75multifacetedSuniseabeautymalosegom3090sun2011hkhb17monkeydog18saavan_loverzobshehKasu4lyfeilla8monalisa1234Aliya_hzsnwarriorprincessarchanan14sparikhCytherea-Ray-Sweet_Ashumdevishreesunshine94pooja_shineStarArhiIPKKNDLeenaRocksdevsumsun_shine_girlteju695aycma98alicepuppyDalmuthuyatanviaTwilightStar_JPmehak06ipkkndfanforevaKtotheMsirjusimiarshismatJaveria3991misscrazyfanArshifan4lifecutelittleangel-JujuKnaughtymalluISensedYouArshig8daisydee425musicfan5pavi1boreddamsel-sanika-star_fan1bewakoofLadkidennisdmenacesutapasarbabhomparu_roxJennyAvni-Sunset-SmileyStarzaniax-happilyunknownzafibhaktiiikriti_atharvfarheen75PhoenixRadarrini_katnewmoon2011-Sparsh-smitar--BSI-FaNaTic--ashred12nishi_I-fianjaya100shaaranyaShiningStar18applesauce.Veena..Jyo.Arshi.IPK--Nargis---Yuks-Simi1711ChitraFclarissajohnsarra0yoga23priyaLyssaPie--MISHTEE--.x-bumblebee-x.laksh65..Sofia..ASR6262ameena671silvia1999soharanoclapspleaserulamaArshiS.RaizadaArshi.Sugi.IPKriyya6Fazila~felicitysmoak.zohakhan7mishti_17

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

res
Edited-
yayiee! 1st one 2 comment :)
Awww.. ths ws superb dear.
absolutely mindblowing!

So,realistic.
And i must say,u r an amazing writer :)
ThankS 4 the pmg