Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

WU-19th Jul-Let the Celebrations Begin!!!! (Page 5)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

LOL
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by deejad

I m sure this Ridz is mad girl ... Pakka ... sangeet mein kuch na kuch gadbad hogaOuch

Exactly my feeling.. today she was looking scary... & as per spoiler kuch problems hongi shaadi se pehle... but it's good that she is mad...LOL  ab mohan ke paas usse pichcha chudane ki vajah hogi...Wink

@misty: lagtahe preteek ki atma usme ghus gaya hai...aur is bar apni maqshad mein kamiyab hoke hi dam lega...Chiku se badla...LOL

Ermm... thoda tang toh karegi but jaisa uski shakal aur phichle do din ke dialogues se laga she has some kind of mental problem... & if that is proved there is no waiting for 6 months... phir toh indu kahegi... megha meri bahu hai...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU
swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pooja for WU. was very tired yesterday night and slept before 10 or so. Your WU and shayari is my true friend today. Thank you so much.

Rid's has a history of cutting herself or what? She can be piece of big trouble for MM.

They did not show anythig about Indu? Hope she comes to JM being worried about Monu and upon discovering MM wedding just brings out the mother in her to bless the couple. Mohan and Megha will reach half way through the 7th hevan. Hope this happens. Otherwise don't show her at all.

misty85

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU... I liked epi for the most part had very cute scenes...mohan-nanhi-addu-megha..nd cute romantic btw MM Tere Ishmein in BG...Mohan winks <3 <3 pl scenes... brings the old NBT flavour...

riddhima part is utter nonsense..If the spouse has some psychological problem...As for her turning vamp, i am not going to speculate much. But her attending the sangeet is a bit creepy for me -imagine Mohan sitting there watching this psycho female.

Belaku

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
TFU Pooja 
crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update...Liked the episode in bits i.e. only the scenes containing Mohan, Megha or Nanhi...The latter part was fully dominated by some cheap display of Acting by Ridz. and specially by her Mother...I hate herAngryAngryAngry Did any one noticed during the fountain scene while Mohan and Megha were busy locking eyes someone called "are koi Addu ko to tayar karo" the voice seemed completely strange as if it was some spot boy who was made to do thatLOLLOL Aur aaj kar Megha ke face ko kuch jada he paint kar dete hai...Her face and other part like neck and hands doesn't seem to match...I request directors to pls see that Megha looks most beautiful when she is simple as in earlier episode when she didn't did that much denting and painting on her face she looked different and actually very beautiful and realistic...But now a day's she looks like Ekta's serial actresses who even during night time are packed and loaded with soo much of facial...Pls we don't want Megha to look like the girl who is out of this world we all want to see her as a beautiful girl next door...

Belaku

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index