LUD ** Thursday 19th July 2012 - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by babithaj

Lets w & w... and Sheens, I never told tht K is wrong anywhere... by the look of it, i felt K was unhappy with P and P was worried... I hope i am wrong again.. as usual...πŸ˜ƒ

No rift btw kriya krish very well know his babu bt ya may b he,ll get angry on him more afterwards as he needs her help
No rift or MU will happen between KriYa as Krishna knows that his brother did wrong and he understood why Pratigya wasnt going to help and he didnt force her to help either.

She looked worried when Krishna left to help KN so we can expect a scene of KriYa tomorrow when Krishna comes back from trying to arrange the bail of KN.

Also Krishna knows that KN did wrong and he sed it himself to P which is big as he does realise wrong from right. 

Im sure Krishna will get him bail somehow tho and we know he is only helping KN get out cuz of ASY. If there was no ASY, Krishna will leave his brother to stay there in prison as he did wrong.
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

No rift btw kriya krish very well know his babu bt ya may b he,ll get angry on him more afterwards as he needs her help

v will gt a cute  scene  soon  ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by Elvira22 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by starlight123

watch the breaking news from GH..that was the highlight...dramatic and how quickly they came to the conclusion...πŸ€“

πŸ€ͺ🀣...  Worst family in ALLahabad ...
🀣
Originally posted by Elvira22

v will gt a cute scene soon ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Kriya r unpredictable especially krish 😳
Bt I,m sure there will b arguments btw them Bt in last kriya r together πŸ˜‰
Could imagine how the forum gonna be for next 24 hrs ...
Tfs UDs...
Originally posted by Kabe

Tfs UDs...

ghost town and a battle ground...Better u take ur stations and be alert...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mo710

No rift or MU will happen between KriYa as Krishna knows that his brother did wrong and he understood why Pratigya wasnt going to help and he didnt force her to help either.

She looked worried when Krishna left to help KN so we can expect a scene of KriYa tomorrow when Krishna comes back from trying to arrange the bail of KN.

Also Krishna knows that KN did wrong and he sed it himself to P which is big as he does realise wrong from right. 

Im sure Krishna will get him bail somehow tho and we know he is only helping KN get out cuz of ASY. If there was no ASY, Krishna will leave his brother to stay there in prison as he did wrong.
If Asy was killed by any of KN's plan, still K will help his bro.. bcos it concerned ASY????😲 I am actually wondering to see this K who is all concerned abt his family, esply Amma, KN whn he knows what all they did... Kesra even knows some home truths, still she dfending KN, her pati parameshwar...
Originally posted by Kabe

Tfs UDs...

quick Kabewa under here 
Originally posted by kriya37

Is this the same kesar who once sent KN to jail herself for attempt to murder?
And now KN has done 2 attempt to murders and yet she is crying bcoz KN is in jail...

Kesar seems to lost that "memory" during her stint at the hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†