KaSh Heaven: Ramadan Kareem Mubarak :) - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

i hopeee it ends on a good note.. like a video msg from them =/ TOGETHER seems impossible. With these two especially πŸ₯± Dumb CVs. The TF would have been the perfect gift from them to us. Afterall, we tolerated their worst pair for years now -_-

yeah i'll settle with individual video msgs too. if its written, they can go $%$^ πŸ˜ƒ

ikr :/ and maybe you could have gone to the TF sets too..stupid, stupid people. 😳

they'll be like... dude, throw us on BETTER people atleast.. not jobless losers -.-
really poor eggs...they would tell' yeh dekhne se pahele main omelette kiyu nahi baan gayi :O''
Originally posted by -Ri.

ikr :/ the only happiness that lies around here is ours for the hardwork we've put in lol
they are deffo πŸ€¬
lets not throw eggs at them..throw something of theirs at them πŸ˜ƒ

and the memories. and the fun. and ofcourse, the friends <333333 and the epic funny controversies 🀣
lets throw shaopao and breezer at 'em? πŸ˜› :PPP
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

πŸ˜†i will too...Finally!!i thinkπŸ€”

oh i deffo will.🀣
got it all sorted..have my one direction concert im going to in feb and i have been in love with them since 2010 so i'm sorted with my next obsession.🀣 who are at least caring towards fans -_-

oh god.

worst people to inspire ever. 😳
true,who takes inspirations for the most bekaar people alive :|

yeah i'll settle with individual video msgs too. if its written, they can go $%$^ πŸ˜ƒ

ikr :/ and maybe you could have gone to the TF sets too..stupid, stupid people. 😳

it BETTER be a video one. its taken 5 bloody years to tolerate such freakin' losers :@ do they realise how bekaar they're? and still kashians reached 1000th? they should be kissing every kashian's feet -_-
ikr. :/ and they could have made us happy. but owait, when have they ever? πŸ€”

and the memories. and the fun. and ofcourse, the friends <333333 and the epic funny controversies 🀣
lets throw shaopao and breezer at 'em? πŸ˜› :PPP

yess..friends! we've all built a great relationship, haven't we :P what girls do in real πŸ˜†
omg noo, they're too cute! i'm sure they love us actually..at least more than those two -_-

really poor eggs...they would tell' yeh dekhne se pahele main omelette kiyu nahi baan gayi :O''

lmfaooo 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 omelette kyun nahi ban gaya 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 epic EPIC. This is what keeps this place going.. the new funny emotional sweet memorable times that we make with each other <33333333 Otherwise, kash pe chod dete then we wouldnt move even 5 pages -_-

true,who takes inspirations for the most bekaar people alive :|

exactly 😳
the only inspiration you should take from them is to...um, wait there's nothing to inspire from them. -_-

oh i deffo will.🀣
got it all sorted..have my one direction concert im going to in feb and i have been in love with them since 2010 so i'm sorted with my next obsession.🀣 who are at least caring towards fans -_-
OMG!!u would be visiting their concert t!!waiting them live!!!EEEPPP that's SO AWESOME!!!!!!!ok i'm jealous now -_-
and i'll fangirl on my J2 as usual πŸ˜³πŸ˜³