KaSh Heaven: Ramadan Kareem Mubarak :) - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by MG.Creations

I know rightt! It's just dumbb! Everything else that anyone makes is so crystal clear. But when we make something it's grainy and whatnot. -_-

Other ppl as in other fans right? Like I was on zayn malik's tumblr the other day watching all the siggies and Avi they make...its so damn clear to see.. But KaSh come out so ugly and the quality of the pic and Avi suck! ðŸ¤¢

That one seems pretty soft to me. :\

No i mean as in like they use light brown colors in soft.
Yeah! I knowww!! And I don't even know whyyy!! Is it the camera, the lighting, the photographers... ??!! 😵
Oohhh that. Yeah. :) But they start to get annoying at times. They use such dull and depressing colors but it comes out SO good!! 😲
You know that' s another reason why KaSh stuff doesn't come out good. We just don't have good resources on them. 🤔

Yeah! I knowww!! And I don't even know whyyy!! Is it the camera, the lighting, the photographers... ??!! 😵

Cuz StarOne was not HD like star plus ðŸ¥± thats y the quality was bad, and we never got to see KaSh as AR in a good quality... Their faces were always blurry to me ðŸ¤¢
That's true. But there were some episodes of them that were released in HD. :)

But hey! At least you'll get to see their faces now in their TF. ;)

Oohhh that. Yeah. :) But they start to get annoying at times. They use such dull and depressing colors but it comes out SO good!! 😲

Yeah it looks dull but it comes out so freakin well.. Damn I so wished StarOne was HD back then :(

OMG STARPLUS is HD that means we can see Ka Sh in good quality their faces will be so damn clear ...!!!! 

You know that' s another reason why KaSh stuff doesn't come out good. We just don't have good resources on them. 🤔

But now we will ðŸ˜ƒ but we will have to be merging them ðŸ¥±

That's true. But there were some episodes of them that were released in HD. :)

But hey! At least you'll get to see their faces now in their TF. ;)

Yeah but something was wrong with the coloring... It was HD but the quality of colors were weird ðŸ˜•