Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Riyaa work as in? :O Iam 18 still dont feel like doing anything and mom is like always u r too lazy bla bla I feel like enjoying and doing nothing always its fun u see😉

I still need to know what does Phaddoo mean🤔

-Ri. thumbnail
noo zaynoo2320 is good. :D

what thread even is this 🤔 let me go checkkk.

-Ri. thumbnail
anu - the usual like cleaning rooms and shit like that. but i have dust allergy and um getting the vacuum cleaner out is too much effort :P
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Noo Zaynoo dont change it let it be waise bhi u visit this place once in a year or so rehne do na😳
-Ri. thumbnail
we still have 9 more threads to go after this. whaaat 😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Zaynoo2320

ankuuu: i am goood! but yeah it has been a long time since we talked! :( hope everything is good on your end! and as for school i'm in summer hols for another month! :)

yess. all's great here too :D gorging myself all the time as usual with food =)) ahh, holss. thats awesome. and i'm glad to hear your holidays on hols. i have been hearing a lot of summer school otherwise 🥱 lol.

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ri.

anu - the usual like cleaning rooms and shit like that. but i have dust allergy and um getting the vacuum cleaner out is too much effort :P

ahh cleaning I hate this:| i also have this dust allergy so always against this thing! I was never a good bachchi when it comes to work😛

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail

Do we have decimals?🤣

I hope Gurleen can be here for 950:(

-Ri. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laddoo.Phaddoo

ahh cleaning I hate this:| i also have this dust allergy so always against this thing! I was never a good bachchi when it comes to work😛

omfg are you one of those people who often has cold and has a bad immune system and if you have cold, you're basically dying and oh, you prefer fever over cold because i do.

seriously, its annoying how BAD of a cold i get 😳
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am sure Leen will be here. she's coming on 27th and that's like hardly four days 😆