Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Incnsistancies on PHS, your observations!

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
 OK Guys here is a  fun topic  I have had in my head a few days now!. I was watching the show and I noticed something that had me wondering...did they think before they shot  that...
 So lets have some fun with this.  I am asking you guys to post these when you  find them just for fun.  Here  are my 2!
  THE GUARDS:
    In an earlier, Gulabiya goes to Thakur Jwala Singh  to ask for money  to save Sugni from dancing, she is stopped at the gate by the guards, who refuse her entrance.
    After that she is shown going to the Same Jwala Singh house , to sleep with him, she ends up in the bedroom, and was not stopped by the Guards and ended up in the bedroom undetected...
 (What happene there?)

A similar incident happened with Sugni, when her Mother went to confront TVS about marrying her daughter again she is stopped by guards, then we see Sugni, going into his Bedroom, crying about the fight with her mother, again Unstopped by the guards!

I just find that  inconsistant and funny, it;s like to suite the purpose of the scene  they forgot the logistics...
   Please post other sceans that you find  this inconsistancy .bloopers in ...just for fun!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 19 July 2012 at 10:55am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index