Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya456

I FEEL LIKE TO KILL HER

go ahead Ananya.. we r with u
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am here am here!!

yeh thread ka kab se intezar tha!! itne din ki bhras nikalogi maza ajayega!! haye kaha se shurh kario!! i feel when chahat was donig all threats of leaving which were later rpeorted ot get a hefty raise i feel bt trook its revenge by lying to her that ur character will be positve but actully made her negative by not showing her redemption!!

and shipra -- oooh this ex ms bhurshwar is just too annoying!! no wonder this is where ayesha got her selfish genre, i just hope when rajat reforms and picks him sef again and becoems insaan raya make ayesha rajat and parcel them to dubai, i really ndt want to see any one of them

since i cant use anytihng so ayesha for u 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

am here am here!!

yeh thread ka kab se intezar tha!! itne din ki bhras nikalogi maza ajayega!! haye kaha se shurh kario!! i feel when chahat was donig all threats of leaving which were later rpeorted ot get a hefty raise i feel bt trook its revenge by lying to her that ur character will be positve but actully made her negative by not showing her redemption!!

and shipra -- oooh this ex ms bhurshwar is just too annoying!! no wonder this is where ayesha got her selfish genre, i just hope when rajat reforms and picks him sef again and becoems insaan raya make ayesha rajat and parcel them to dubai, i really ndt want to see any one of them

since i cant use anytihng so ayesha for u 😑

well said :)
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 do i have to express more?