What I feel might happen tomorrow.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I think that Arnav and Khushi will share one of the most passionate moments in their life till now..in tomorrow's episode...but but but...

I feel that when they would be about to do 'IT'...when Khushi would feel that things have gone too far, she would stop Arnav saying that since they are not proper husband and wife, they cannot take this step which might make Arnav really angry and guilty and all that...

This is when probably, Mishti's spoiler about Arnav and Khushi marrying again, would come true! 

Well this is just a guess, but I think that Arnav being the honest and upright man he is, he would take his bride rightfully and with EVERY laws and rituals in place. If not for his sake, then definitely for her sake.

PS: Sorry, if this kind of idea was posted before...I didn't find anything about it and hence posted it.😊

PPS: Guys, I know i've stopped making daily posts, but I read everyone's posts daily and watch the episodes daily. Its just that I've become quite busy in my real life. 😕
aapke muh me chochlates & sweets... 😆
 can't w8 for tmrw😍
Even i agree again its question of trp's cv's will shw something like this for trp sake
It could also be a major MU between the siblings if Anji sees Arnav with Khushi, coz he's supposed to be in Agra... 😆
I guess more spice to the drama is what is on it's way 
thats a really good prediction :)
atleast some passion is more than enough for me...
I think dere s big prblm awaiting for dem..may be Anji cme hme n she will found Arnav dere n she may think He s lied abt his meeting etc.etc.
yeah you are in right track..
whatever happens he will remarry how khushi wanted this time..
 atleast this much he can do..
 but im also scared so much of happiness feels like dream for me specially CVs wants them to suffer only...
I ALSO THINK THAT ANJALIE WILL BE BACK AND AGAIN AN MU BETWEEN ARNAV AND ANJALI.  BUT LET US HOPE FOR THE MOST ROMANTIC EPISODE EVER TOMORROW YAAR...
Yeah, that too. Even Anjali might witness them. Well, its for us to wait and watch as the CVs always know the right way to hang us off the weekends!