Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

OMG OMG Let me drool !! (Page 4)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

[QUOTE=-Mais-]

More controversies means they are gonna get closer.. eeekss.. I'm so excited..

I loved Mora piya on them..

Taani is becoming so strong and Rey keeps falling for her LOL waiting for Monday..Embarrassed I'm too happy with the creatives..

mora piya seemed a bit off to me. I love the song but it didnt match the situation much. Anyway, i tou just cant get over the fight/mitwaa sequence! The lyrics were so apt for the situation! Furious Rey and Taani stood there watching, speechless. Hayyye...! The best part was when the guy moved to hit Taani and Rey defended her while holding her hand. Eeepppsss...! The fangirl in me is dancing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.-PixieDust-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

[QUOTE=-Mais-]

Taani is becoming so strong and Rey keeps falling for her LOL waiting for Monday..Embarrassed I'm too happy with the creatives..

mora piya seemed a bit off to me. I love the song but it didnt match the situation much. Anyway, i tou just cant get over the fight/mitwaa sequence! The lyrics were so apt for the situation! Furious Rey and Taani stood there watching, speechless. Hayyye...! The best part was when the guy moved to hit Taani and Rey defended her while holding her hand. Eeepppsss...! The fangirl in me is dancing!

It did suit the situation that Taani loves him and he doesn't.. well he is falling for her but according to her he doesn't love her right..

I guess that's why they used that song..

I'm so anxiously waiting for more Rey-Taani.. can't wait till Rey falls head over heels in love with her.. I know it's happening..
Embarrassed

muskaan.lostmymusic.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

I'm too happy with the creatives..

Will not comment on any of the things you have said in this topic... but just felt like saying this when I read this sentence. Just beware. They have a strong history of breaking everyone's heart. Never know when they turn against their favorite couple of the month. First, they favored Kriyansh, then with Kriya's exit, they started saying SwaRon too are main lead (before they used them as side couple) Ouch Angry and now they're saying the same for Taani-Rey. So heads up and don't fall too hard for the creatives already. 

..Amina..Snigs.

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.

aw man!
i am not sure if i read that post of your's or not but i can imagine the situation, but now though we are in a minority here but we can't let that thing happen again

i would like to see your posts again because i just love to comment on taarey posts :)

and that line, its beautiful and you have said that wellThumbs Up

they just cant bury their head in the sandLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sanker-PixieDust-carisma2

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-Mais-]

It did suit the situation that Taani loves him and he doesn't.. well he is falling for her but according to her he doesn't love her right..

I guess that's why they used that song..

I'm so anxiously waiting for more Rey-Taani.. can't wait till Rey falls head over heels in love with her.. I know it's happening..
Embarrassed

now that i think about it, the song was more from Rey's POV than Taani's. At least thats what i'd like to believe. Because Taani wasnt looking directly at Rey, kinda like she didnt want to talk to him whereas Rey was all eyes for her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan.

Originally posted by carisma2

Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. <font color="#ff0000">But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems</font>.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.

<font color="#990099">aw man! </font>
<font color="#990099">i am not sure if i read that post of your's or not but i can imagine the situation, but now though we are in a minority herebut we can't let that thing happen again</font>
</strong>
<font color="#990099">i would like to see your posts again because </font><font color="#990099">i just love to comment on taarey posts :)</font>
<font color="#ff0000">and that line, its beautiful and you have said that wellThumbs Up</font>
<strong><font color="#ff0000">they just cant bury their head in the sandLOL</font>
thanks my dear...here is the link to my damakedaar post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932984

muskaan.

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Man, i kinda loved and kinda got mad at Taani yesterday. Loved her for the way she took Rey's hand and took him with her, not giving a damn what anyone else thought (god! They are making me fall for "mitwaa" so hard! Hayyye...!). You go girl! This means she has potential. Just waiting for the day she stands up for herself in front of everyone. I feel she is growing now and will eventually reach there.

Funnily, i got mad at her for the same reason. I mean, thora tou dusron ka sochti. More controversies on the way...but its all good.

"darr se ab darr nahin lagta..." awww! I just adore her! You keep going on taani! I am with you girl! :D

baqi what to be said about all these anti-taani/taarey posts. Oh well, result of too many frustrated people gathered together lolz :p

nice post

actually at first i was also surprised to see that side of taani, totally brave but i just loved it and did you see rey's reaction...it was awesome

after this i am also loving mitwa more and moreLOL

but yeah as chillmahual said more controversies mean they will get more close...yayy

i knowLOL

maneesha_sankerlostmymusic.

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@carisma , lemme see
@chillmuhal and mais
idk why but that song was quite hard for me to understand
you see i am not too much in to this philosphy kinda thing so it was like ok
but leave it , that scene was too hottt!!!!
and carisma and mais ; why dont you people join taarey heaven, we all are there!

maneesha_sanker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index