Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

OMG OMG Let me drool !! (Page 3)

Goonies4Ever IF-Dazzler
Goonies4Ever
Goonies4Ever

Joined: 12 December 2008
Posts: 2664

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
osm epi 2dy lovd tarey

Edited by mevrulz4eva - 19 July 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker.wanderlust....Natasha...

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 7509

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
OMG ChillMahaul u watch dis show too... I luv it too bt it got borin in b/w bt I m luvin it now like today taarey were sooo gud n intense... bt dey have totally screwed up wid swaron chemistry n story Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker-PixieDust-

Ayesha05 IF-Dazzler
Ayesha05
Ayesha05

Joined: 16 June 2010
Posts: 3711

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i luvd da whole epiEmbarrassed
i jst drolled on them each nd evry momentDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sanker

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_girl30

OMG ChillMahaul u watch dis show too... I luv it too bt it got borin in b/w bt I m luvin it now like today taarey were sooo gud n intense... bt dey have totally screwed up wid swaron chemistry n story Dead


where did we meet?? Amrit Manthan?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29741

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sankerAyesha05muskaan..wanderlust.-PixieDust-lostmymusic.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.


hellalujaaahhh Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Joined: 29 September 2008
Posts: 25065

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Man, i kinda loved and kinda got mad at Taani yesterday. Loved her for the way she took Rey's hand and took him with her, not giving a damn what anyone else thought (god! They are making me fall for "mitwaa" so hard! Hayyye...!). You go girl! This means she has potential. Just waiting for the day she stands up for herself in front of everyone. I feel she is growing now and will eventually reach there.

Funnily, i got mad at her for the same reason. I mean, thora tou dusron ka sochti. More controversies on the way...but its all good.

"darr se ab darr nahin lagta..." awww! I just adore her! You keep going on taani! I am with you girl! :D

baqi what to be said about all these anti-taani/taarey posts. Oh well, result of too many frustrated people gathered together lolz :p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyakmaneesha_sanker-PixieDust-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Man, i kinda loved and kinda got mad at Taani yesterday. Loved her for the way she took Rey's hand and took him with her, not giving a damn what anyone else thought (god! They are making me fall for "mitwaa" so hard! Hayyye...!). You go girl! This means she has potential. Just waiting for the day she stands up for herself in front of everyone. I feel she is growing now and will eventually reach there.

Funnily, i got mad at her for the same reason. I mean, thora tou dusron ka sochti. More controversies on the way...but its all good.

"darr se ab darr nahin lagta..." awww! I just adore her! You keep going on taani! I am with you girl! :D

baqi what to be said about all these anti-taani/taarey posts. Oh well, result of too many frustrated people gathered together lolz :p


More controversies means they are gonna get closer.. eeekss.. I'm so excited..

I loved Mora piya on them..


Taani is becoming so strong and Rey keeps falling for her LOL waiting for Monday..Embarrassed I'm too happy with the creatives..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneesha_sanker.wanderlust.-PixieDust-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index