Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.

hellalujaaahhh
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Man, i kinda loved and kinda got mad at Taani yesterday. Loved her for the way she took Rey's hand and took him with her, not giving a damn what anyone else thought (god! They are making me fall for "mitwaa" so hard! Hayyye...!). You go girl! This means she has potential. Just waiting for the day she stands up for herself in front of everyone. I feel she is growing now and will eventually reach there.

Funnily, i got mad at her for the same reason. I mean, thora tou dusron ka sochti. More controversies on the way...but its all good.

"darr se ab darr nahin lagta..." awww! I just adore her! You keep going on taani! I am with you girl! :D

baqi what to be said about all these anti-taani/taarey posts. Oh well, result of too many frustrated people gathered together lolz :p
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Man, i kinda loved and kinda got mad at Taani yesterday. Loved her for the way she took Rey's hand and took him with her, not giving a damn what anyone else thought (god! They are making me fall for "mitwaa" so hard! Hayyye...!). You go girl! This means she has potential. Just waiting for the day she stands up for herself in front of everyone. I feel she is growing now and will eventually reach there.

Funnily, i got mad at her for the same reason. I mean, thora tou dusron ka sochti. More controversies on the way...but its all good.

"darr se ab darr nahin lagta..." awww! I just adore her! You keep going on taani! I am with you girl! :D

baqi what to be said about all these anti-taani/taarey posts. Oh well, result of too many frustrated people gathered together lolz :p

More controversies means they are gonna get closer.. eeekss.. I'm so excited..

I loved Mora piya on them..

Taani is becoming so strong and Rey keeps falling for her ๐Ÿ˜† waiting for Monday..๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm too happy with the creatives..
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

mora piya seemed a bit off to me. I love the song but it didnt match the situation much. Anyway, i tou just cant get over the fight/mitwaa sequence! The lyrics were so apt for the situation! Furious Rey and Taani stood there watching, speechless. Hayyye...! The best part was when the guy moved to hit Taani and Rey defended her while holding her hand. Eeepppsss...! The fangirl in me is dancing!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

It did suit the situation that Taani loves him and he doesn't.. well he is falling for her but according to her he doesn't love her right..

I guess that's why they used that song..

I'm so anxiously waiting for more Rey-Taani.. can't wait till Rey falls head over heels in love with her.. I know it's happening..
๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I'm too happy with the creatives..

Will not comment on any of the things you have said in this topic... but just felt like saying this when I read this sentence. Just beware. They have a strong history of breaking everyone's heart. Never know when they turn against their favorite couple of the month. First, they favored Kriyansh, then with Kriya's exit, they started saying SwaRon too are main lead (before they used them as side couple)  ๐Ÿ˜ก and now they're saying the same for Taani-Rey. So heads up and don't fall too hard for the creatives already. 
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Once I made a post on taani and ray. And as you may know the kind of response it received where ppl said nothing will happen between the duo. But you feel chillax and wait for the right time to rub their faces in to reality...well that time has come it seems.

Way to go taani...
Good luck vrinda...you rock sweetiee.

aw man!
i am not sure if i read that post of your's or not but i can imagine the situation, but now though we are in a minority here but we can't let that thing happen again

i would like to see your posts again because i just love to comment on taarey posts :)

and that line, its beautiful and you have said that well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

they just cant bury their head in the sand๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

now that i think about it, the song was more from Rey's POV than Taani's. At least thats what i'd like to believe. Because Taani wasnt looking directly at Rey, kinda like she didnt want to talk to him whereas Rey was all eyes for her...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: muskaan.

<font color="#990099">aw man! </font>
<font color="#990099">i am not sure if i read that post of your's or not but i can imagine the situation, but now though we are in a minority herebut we can't let that thing happen again</font>
</strong>
<font color="#990099">i would like to see your posts again because </font><font color="#990099">i just love to comment on taarey posts :)</font>
<font color="#ff0000">and that line, its beautiful and you have said that well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>
<strong><font color="#ff0000">they just cant bury their head in the sand๐Ÿ˜†</font>

thanks my dear...here is the link to my damakedaar post.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932984
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

nice post

actually at first i was also surprised to see that side of taani, totally brave but i just loved it and did you see rey's reaction...it was awesome

after this i am also loving mitwa more and more๐Ÿ˜†

but yeah as chillmahual said more controversies mean they will get more close...yayy

i know๐Ÿ˜†