-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
after yesterday's ARVI scene today again we got a really beautiful and cute scene of ARVI...the scene was short but yet very impactful...asha was looking really gorgeous and simple in her new pink suit and rithvik he always steals my heart through his expressions which are always bang on...they both looked so cute:) after today's ARVI scene i must say that their cuteness is increasing day by day...and i was thinking that how can anyone be look so cute only our ARVI can... they are the cutest couple of indian television...cuteness personified...all over...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow looking forward to see PR today only for Arvi dnt care abt the rest rite now.Misunderstandings and more misunderstandings always present in PR anyways as soon as i am finish from work will make sure i download Arvi's scenes.i jus love to watch them over and over.
ana-123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Latika, I completely agree with you..I flip channels and look at some other so called "HOT" jodis on other serials, but nowadays I keep comparing them to Arjun-Purvi and they pale in comparison. What Arjun Purvi brings to TV is innocence, simplicity and freshness..which I just dont see in other couples out there currently...the last time I saw something similar was couple years back at the start of PR in Sushant and Ankita. Oh, and Sujal - Kashish from kahin to hoga was good too! Edited by ana-123 - 11 years ago
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thx for the cute topic.yup!ArVi were very cute..Purvi looked so oretty in pink n Arjun in cool today..and the way Purvi was admiring while he was talking..aww..very cute scene..i loved it!they r a very cute couple..
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana-123

Latika, I completely agree with you..I flip channels and look at some other so called "HOT" jodis on other serials, but nowadays I keep comparing them to Arjun-Purvi and they pale in comparison. What Arjun Purvi brings to TV is innocence, simplicity and freshness..which I just dont see in other couples out there currently...the last time I saw something similar was couple years back at the start of PR in Sushant and Ankita. Oh, and Sujal - Kashish from kahin to hoga was good too!

I completely agree...nowadays I only watch the ArVi scenes...nothing that interest me anymore in PR than ArVi...
And yes I agree this couple brings a freshness to television, which I saw years back in Sujal-Kashish 
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: esha

I completely agree...nowadays I only watch the ArVi scenes...nothing that interest me anymore in PR than ArVi...
And yes I agree this couple brings a freshness to television, which I saw years back in Sujal-Kashish 

aww Sujal-Kashish!they were my fav..n i so relate them with them😳
ana-123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

aww Sujal-Kashish!they were my fav..n i so relate them with them😳

I know, they were so cute too, just like ArVi!! Kashish has a cute face and beautiful smile just like our Purvi and Sujal was madly in love with her, just like Arjun!  By the way, was Kahin to hoga an Ekta serial? If yes, I wonder how she is sooo good at picking couples with the most amazing chemistry all the time!!! Case in point: Prerna-Anurag, Ankita-Sushant ( I dont see chemistry between Hiten and Ankita, the current Archana-Manav), Sujal-Kashish, Arjun-Purvi!
jkhusi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you all i watch pr only for arvi,they are the best couple on this earth,i watch only the arvi scene and i watch it again and again,cant stop my self they are so cute i fall very day more and more in love with arvi,love arvi to much
darsh2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana-123

I know, they were so cute too, just like ArVi!! Kashish has a cute face and beautiful smile just like our Purvi and Sujal was madly in love with her, just like Arjun!  By the way, was Kahin to hoga an Ekta serial? If yes, I wonder how she is sooo good at picking couples with the most amazing chemistry all the time!!! Case in point: Prerna-Anurag, Ankita-Sushant ( I dont see chemistry between Hiten and Ankita, the current Archana-Manav), Sujal-Kashish, Arjun-Purvi!

I too agree with u I watch PR only fr ARVI...The most cutest couple and I liked alot of couple who are my fav in old n new serials bt im crazy abt our cute ARVI...wow my purvi is so sweet looking girl no wonder y arjun is crazy in love wit purvi the most beautiful girl on earth... He changed alot coz of purvi I started loving him more when he left everything for her and wrkin hard to just to marry her it shows hw madly he is in love with purvi...ARVI rocks god bless u both umahhh

fmb100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latika_AshVik

after yesterday's ARVI scene today again we got a really beautiful and cute scene of ARVI...the scene was short but yet very impactful...asha was looking really gorgeous and simple in her new pink suit and rithvik he always steals my heart through his expressions which are always bang on...they both looked so cute:) after today's ARVI scene i must say that their cuteness is increasing day by day...and i was thinking that how can anyone be look so cute only our ARVI can... they are the cutest couple of indian television...cuteness personified...all over...

today ARVI scene was really good as usual..and i must say that every day when  i c them together i just feel great about them...they r the cutest couple ... and i just wanna c them together all the time...i watch PR  only only only for ARVI...I think ARVI really made for each other...