India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer and Smilie (Page 11)

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
 happsweetie y in ur world let others live and live ur life...
and i dnt need any proof now have faced many dogs who bark like u byeee

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
thanks now u can edit ur post u said it the truth :P
nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I don't care, koi pahar nahi toot padega if I don't know her fb status..I could care less! And yes I am a navya fan and a shaheer/somya fan that's why I'm in my limits about what I tweet and think abt regarding them! Your so nosey you want to know everything abt their life, you need to stay in ur limits hun. Your such an idiot...how many times has somya got pissed off when ppl ask her abt her and shaheers relationship, even nimmis mentioned this in one of her posts, yet you tweet her directly abt her and shaheer as if they re two lovers!!! You just don't seem to understand! Don't you think if they were going out with eachother they would have come out with it by now!!
preeti171 Senior Member
preeti171
preeti171

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Please PM me about what happened on September 5!!!!
nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha silla I.know your true face your shayan.!! Your also all the other bashers, I don't need proof I know your them
nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
According to silla...ON THE 5TH SEPT SHAHEER AND SMILIE WENT TO "NAYANA'S" BDAY PARTY (SMILIES FRIEND). APPARENTLY THEY HAD SOME SORT OF ARGUMENT HERE, APPARENTLY ABT HER VISITS TO THE SET. AFTER THIS HER VISITS TO THE SETS EVENTUALLY STOPPED. THIS IS THE BIG HYPE ABT 5TH SEPT. BUT NOONE KNOWS HOW SILLA FOUND OUT SUCH PERSONAL INFO!
Nageenashaheer Newbie
Nageenashaheer
Nageenashaheer

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
comeon freinds hum sab ka same intention hai.phir b smilie ke saath shaheer ka naam anjaane jodh hi lete ho.shaheer akela b bhi jasaktha tha na chill.imp smilie ke ruslaan ke saath kuch ese pics hai and party me sab freinds the.v only wish esa naho.hum shaheer ki zindagee ka faisla karnewale hai koun.haan ye yakeen hai shaheer kabhi jhuth nahi bolte.esa kuchb hotha tho deffenatley he spread this news.oh kisi se nahi darrtha.sooo plzzz apass me arguments karna god sake bandkaro.PLZzz bakshdo shaheer ko.rumours ka meaning maloom tho hai na.so it's a humble request

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

banfasha

Thaniyah_K Goldie
Thaniyah_K
Thaniyah_K

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha_85

I'm just asking...just coz u know your telling me to Shut up...if you didn't know you wud be on ppls case 24/7 like an.annoying brat...anyways the person who told me, also told me that you told them abt it...its more like were u in the party, that u seem to know something so personal!! sorry to say I really don't trust you only bcoz you don't ever reveal your sources, how can u possibly know what happened in the party...from my brains your sources has to be one of smilies friends otherwise how can you, someone all the way from Pakistan, possibly know what happened in the party. Find it really difficult to believe. I feel like your just telling ppl what you wish had happened...and by this your just creating a hype abt shamya...and while I'm here I just want to say another thing...can you stop your direct tweets to shamya on Twitter, coz they are not a couple, they havnt announced anything, and your tweets to them are really pathetic no offence, if I was them I would have blocked you ages ago ...its not nice to tweet them things as if they are a couple coz if they are not they may be getting offended!

There is no need to become rude as for Silla sharing her news, we are grateful to her as almost all the time she gives us 100% pakka news...it's up to you if you want to believe her or not. 
Another thing if Shamya did not like the direct tweets and were getting offended by them they would've surely told their fans to stop...WE ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO RESPECT AND UNDERSTAND THEM!!

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION BUT PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENCE ...there are many FAKE people here who are plain Jealous of Shaheer and Somya and thats why they always make STUPID STORIES UP!!

You are definately allowed to voice your opinion but please be constructive :))

Edited by Thaniyah_K - 21 July 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tomcatshashiSreeparvathyAishwarjyaanjmuddarhirockerbanfasha-Reshmi--Divya.S-soniaduttamomorockz

Go to top