India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Shaheer and Smilie (Page 10)

immaria91 Senior Member
immaria91
immaria91

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Guyzz just forget her these all r fake news just leave ths topic here nw thinking abt ths topic will took away our nice dreamz just think abt #ShaheerSoumya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreeparvathygojiri123anjmudd

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
why  ru following me on twitter if u think m really fake u can unfollow mee m nt bounding u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjmuddmomorockz

nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
LOL! okaaayyy then if you say so! Sweetheart learn to take some constructive criticism in life bcoz u will get lots of it! And I know loads of ppl tweet them but I find your tweets the most stupidest!! And as for "shayan" I don't give a toss abt what she says bcoz neither do I bleve her nor do I bleve ppl like you who live in a fantasy world...and I am in my limits, I just gave you my opinion, somya may have replied to you, but shes never replied telling you that her and shaheer are going out with eachother. And one more thing if you can't handle what I said fine, there's ways of speaking to ppl, go and learn how to speak to someone properly and with manners not like a barking dog! You don't just approach ppl and call them losers. If you need lessons on talking to ppl with respect, I can give you them for free!! And you also need to improve your english coz it sucks!! And let me tell you one thing ... IT'S A FREE WORLD, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING! FREE WILL! HUMAN RIGHTS! WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY ! so ppl like you can't tell me shut up, understand! Besharam kahi ki.
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
u r crossing ur limits,,,,, now u r besharm m nt besharm nd i ws talking frienk;y wd u u ws the one who made the bakwaas and secndly why  ru stalking me idiot..i knw she dint repleid me she is gng on hangout wth him..and when did i said she is gng wth him tell me the day u r the stupid ok i m nt stupid ...u jealous crapo..yes u r shayan's silver spoon i gt u ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreeparvathymomorockz

nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
I'm not on Twitter for u hun, I only joined it for savenavya and shaheer and somya, as u had had info regarding savenavya I followed you and many other ppl like eshafriends who had info regarding savenavya...I didn't follow you for the rumours and gossip you used to tell ppl!
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
just shut ur mouth...if u ws real navya fan and shaheer somya fan u ws nt gone belive on the bull shit which shayan speak!!!
AND  never spreaded any rumour ok!!! be in ur limits nowww...
IF u were feeling m spreading rumours why were u so being amd to knw abt 5th september tell me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreeparvathyanjmuddmomorockz

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
LOLLL abhi rotay huay aajana to knw abt somya's fb statuses just waittt...and watch yeh jo saray status openly pata chaltay hain now they will be opened secretely and ppl like u have no right to knw abt that
nisha_85 Newbie
nisha_85
nisha_85

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Yes I'm shayans silver spoon if it makes you happy...what else? I'm also all the others who bashed shaheer/somya, made false rumours blah blah...what you gnarled about it?? Why don't you go and get some proof that I'm "shayan" .. you think you know everything..sweety your not Einstein! And Omg you were talking to me nicely?? Calling someone a looser is nice? Wow I must see how you talk to ppl when your not being nice, you really need to go learn some manners! And iv got better things to do in my life apart from stalking you! If it makes u happy I will unfollow you ASAP!

Go to top