Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdurgasakthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😕...same doubt...maybe snail begged shaheer to attend her party...but shaheer would have denied..thats y mohan bhaiya went with shaheer...😉😆😆Edited by sdurgasakthi - 11 years ago
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOl friendship mein ladayee jhagday hotay rehtay hain when did i said he slapped her their is sum mouth war also welll i cna only sya after that they only met ccassionally 
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plzzz stop discussing this topic...
nisha_85 thumbnail
But when did shaheer say to smilie that "I'm not ur property" ??????
silla thumbnail
nisha why  r u questioning alot were u in party ???and jisne bhi bataya hai now be quitee tou kya woh camera ke samnay aakay  kehta arghhh
nisha_85 thumbnail
I'm just asking...just coz u know your telling me to Shut up...if you didn't know you wud be on ppls case 24/7 like an.annoying brat...anyways the person who told me, also told me that you told them abt it...its more like were u in the party, that u seem to know something so personal!! sorry to say I really don't trust you only bcoz you don't ever reveal your sources, how can u possibly know what happened in the party...from my brains your sources has to be one of smilies friends otherwise how can you, someone all the way from Pakistan, possibly know what happened in the party. Find it really difficult to believe. I feel like your just telling ppl what you wish had happened...and by this your just creating a hype abt shamya...and while I'm here I just want to say another thing...can you stop your direct tweets to shamya on Twitter, coz they are not a couple, they havnt announced anything, and your tweets to them are really pathetic no offence, if I was them I would have blocked you ages ago ...its not nice to tweet them things as if they are a couple coz if they are not they may be getting offended!
silla thumbnail
welll its ur wish jo mujhay pata tha mein ne bataa dya and yeh baat mein ne openly twitter pe batayeee thee its ur wish to beleive or nt and why should i told u my source yesss m having source which can tell u each and evry moment
i m nt the shayane who force ppl to trust her okkk its ur wish to beleive or nt
silla thumbnail
u looser i dnt tweet anything like that u urself is pathetic...m nt tweeting anything to them all T land all fans r doing it seems u urself is shayane fakester... and secndly agr unhein bura lagta tou somya ws nt gone reply meee ur eyes are evident whatever is reply and on twitter she also emntioned names okk just be in ur limits m quite it doesnt mean u cum and say crap things just go and sleep in arms of that fakestr shayan
Edited by silla - 11 years ago
immaria91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guyzz just forget her these all r fake news just leave ths topic here nw thinking abt ths topic will took away our nice dreamz just think abt #ShaheerSoumya
silla thumbnail
why  ru following me on twitter if u think m really fake u can unfollow mee m nt bounding u