Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Beg to differ-Dont think Sanchi felt sorry 4 Indu (Page 3)

madanike Senior Member
madanike
madanike

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Sanchi always makes a fool out of him like once she got all the help for shwetha's case from indu .she didn't even have the courtesy to thank him but no she became her old egoistic sanchi mathur and even now when she does not want any problem from indu during divorce she is just asking him politely but when the court orders them to stay together then we can see sanchi and her whole family's face .It will be worth watching Evil Smile.She just changes like a chameleon.Once she gets what she wants she is done with them.That's it over.Sorry If I am bashing her character .I have just let all my anger out..As for indu I just want him to be the way he is now.I am sure he will make her life a living hell.I just don't want the CV'S to spoil his character PLZ DON'T SPOIL HIS CHARACTER NOW I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO TAKE 180' PHASE SHIFT Angry

Edited by madanike - 19 July 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003Rashmi040-SD-0-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
nikki ... no dear u r nt bashing her character ... it is truth. when it comes to indu ... cv s have shown extreme anger of indu which they will not show again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike0-SD-0-Namita-lashy

madanike Senior Member
madanike
madanike

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yup RASH I thought sanchi never bothered about her image as sonali mentioned in her post So why is she not travelling in her bicycle Instead she is travelling with the vice president or whatever post mahek in her scooty.Well that's new sanchi madam.Wacko

Edited by madanike - 19 July 2012 at 10:02pm

Rashmi040-SD-0-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madanike

Yup RASH I thought sanchi never bothered about her image as sonali mentioned in her post So why is she not travelling in her bicycle Instead she is travelling with the vice president or whatever post mahek in her scooty.Well that's new sanchi madam.Wacko

LOL... May be they want to remain together ... Copy kar rahe hai Indu aur uss ke gang ko... hamasha saath saath.LOL

Lets see what will happen in future episode ... Kaya patta Indu ke saath Bika phar aana padray ...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike0-SD-0-Namita-Sonali.Slashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i also dont want indu to change his way of living in that boring and aadarsh house.

He is what he is actually from his heart

madanikeRashmi04-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

i also dont want indu to change his way of living in that boring and aadarsh house.

He is what he is actually from his heart

Sonali I dont think he will change himself ..

Boys will be boys ... In last episode did you see indu not throwing bits of paper in dustbin .Ouch

I think these kind of things will certainly create problems.LOLLOL

madanikeSonali.S-Namita-lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
i too want him not to change...agar sanchi mere saath meri scooty par aane ko khti aur mjhe apne pravachan deti to seriosly mai use gira deti...indu to phr bhi sharif h

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike-Namita-

madanike Senior Member
madanike
madanike

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Even I wouldn't want him to change .I don't want him to be goody good then it will be sooo boring.They are there  the goody good heroes in all the other serials.I want him to be the old indu singh who would think about his political carrer and make strategies.I wish he tries for MLA seat .I think that would be good start for him .I just hope sanchi doesn't come running and say "INDU SINGH EVEN I WANT TO BECOME MLA SO I AM GOING STAND AGAINST YOU " Evil Smile with this kind of evil smile on her face

Edited by madanike - 20 July 2012 at 5:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0-Namita-lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index