Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

may be u r right...as i m not so intelligent that i would be able to read the over intelligent mind of sanchi ji mathur...dont know mental hai ya sentimental

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Loved your post Sonali. Ekdum mast. Teer nishaane pe laga !!!!!
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetu_pri

bt still some improvement is dere...one thing i liked is dat sanchi spoke to him politely unlike her usual way..so we can see this as an improvement👏..hope so...who knws dis is a new starting of a lovely journey ahead..😛

No yaar! she was polite because, now she was asking for Indu's next promise to not harass her outside of marriage. She is so selfish. Indu se, she can speak politely only when she wants something from him. Afterall he is goonda and a rustic boor! To ki farak painda, how she does character volteface. She cares a heck about. All she cares is how to ensnare Indu in promising what she asks of him. 😡
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good post Shraddha. I don't trust Sanchi a bit nor do I care for her. I personally don't care about her anymore. She is very selfish and egotistical...I can't stand Sanchi anymore. My friend Veeru keeps asking me why do I not like Sanchi, I tell her coz she is just plain nasty. Like Shri said she is getting what she wants hassle free yet she is failing to come down her freaking high horse. Like I have said before, I can understand why but that doesn't mean I have to like or approve of it.

Jeez sorry Shraddha, I just turned it in to a total Sanchi bashing post. sorry guys...but this girl has been getting on my nerves, she is boring, no romantic bone in her body, rude, egotistical, thinks she is above love and hate the way she treats her mom...all no thanks to her very very weak father!

There, I am done 🤬
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Namz,

Le, even I joined you. I am happy now. Bhadaas nikli thodi.  😆

Now I just pray, that even if Indu becomes gentleman once again with Saanchi tomorrow, hope he behaves like one and that too reckoning fully what Saanchi is capable of. I want him to become wary of Saanchi and be nice with her, just the way Indu is behaving with Sadanand these days.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shridevigaddam

Namz,

Le, even I joined you. I am happy now. Bhadaas nikli thodi.  😆

Now I just pray, that even if Indu becomes gentleman once again with Saanchi tomorrow, hope he behaves like one and that too reckoning fully what Saanchi is capable of. I want him to become wary of Saanchi and be nice with her, just the way Indu is behaving with Sadanand these days.

*on my knees* please CVs let Indu be like this...just being DIPLOMATIC but NOT being swayed by her... please Indu - no need to invite Tarachand over for dinner or compliment Veena on how good the food was 🤢 ever!

not the silly tu tu main main fights... but i know thats not going to happen *sigh*
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wish aisa hi ho Shri...I am sick of her rude and manipulative ways!
madanike thumbnail
Sanchi always makes a fool out of him like once she got all the help for shwetha's case from indu .she didn't even have the courtesy to thank him but no she became her old egoistic sanchi mathur and even now when she does not want any problem from indu during divorce she is just asking him politely but when the court orders them to stay together then we can see sanchi and her whole family's face .It will be worth watching 😈.She just changes like a chameleon.Once she gets what she wants she is done with them.That's it over.Sorry If I am bashing her character .I have just let all my anger out..As for indu I just want him to be the way he is now.I am sure he will make her life a living hell.I just don't want the CV'S to spoil his character PLZ DON'T SPOIL HIS CHARACTER NOW I WOULD NOT WANT HIM TO TAKE 180' PHASE SHIFT 😡 Edited by madanike - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail
nikki ... no dear u r nt bashing her character ... it is truth. when it comes to indu ... cv s have shown extreme anger of indu which they will not show again.
madanike thumbnail
Yup RASH I thought sanchi never bothered about her image as sonali mentioned in her post So why is she not travelling in her bicycle Instead she is travelling with the vice president or whatever post mahek in her scooty.Well that's new sanchi madam. Edited by madanike - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: madanike

Yup RASH I thought sanchi never bothered about her image as sonali mentioned in her post So why is she not travelling in her bicycle Instead she is travelling with the vice president or whatever post mahek in her scooty.Well that's new sanchi madam.

LOL... May be they want to remain together ... Copy kar rahe hai Indu aur uss ke gang ko... hamasha saath saath.😆

Lets see what will happen in future episode ... Kaya patta Indu ke saath Bika phar aana padray ...😆