Beg to differ-Dont think Sanchi felt sorry 4 Indu

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is not a post against Sanchi just my observation of today's episode - πŸ˜Š

I saw quite a few comments stating that Sanchi was probably beginning to feel sorry for Indu or realizing that he might be not as bad as she thought...

So, I just managed to catch up on the episode guys... and these are my thoughts on the matter

The first time in the court room, when Indu said his love was one-sided - for a second it looked she felt a momentary realization, but alas that's not what it was. She was angry that Indu was stating something he did not follow through - that he claimed to love her but forced her to do something against her will. 'Love cannot be forced' she shouts

The second instant when they both are in the balconies and Sanchi is thinking about what he said in the courtroom, it seems like Sanchi is reflecting sadly on whether Indu meant what he said - but that was not to be either. This confusion gets cleared in the precap when Sanchi asks Indu Singh if there was no way they could erase the other out of one's memory completely 100%. 
I think she worries that despite being divorced - they share a history. And their common meetings, takrars everyday would only make it that much more difficult to lead a daily life in the mohalla
And Indu Singh confirms that request of her's - i.e. that he'd never interfere in her life again!

Basically, all the three instants that Sanchi appeared to be thinking on Indu, it was only for her selfish motives... I'm not one bit convinced that she felt even 1% gratitude/thankful/sorry towards Indu Singh today/yet. πŸ˜•

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You cud be right Lashy dear...kyonki Saanchi Ji ka koi bharosa nahi...maybe once they start living together, the equation of INSA mite get solved...I mean I am kinda confused as to if Indu tells her that he will not interfere in her life...then what brings them to fight with each other...πŸ˜•...maybe both get pissed off by the judge's decision and takle it out on ewach otehr...πŸ˜†
Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You've got a point which makes sense but i dont think deep down she can be that selfish..πŸ˜•
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Lashy totally agree with you ...

I just wrote my comments on some other thread on this .

I had to watch the precap once again because i was bit confused about sanchi today.

In the precap sanchi is only looking for assurance from indu that he will not trouble her anymore or come in her way and Indu gave that assurance to Sanchi .
 Aap apney rastein hum apney rastein .
Edited by rashsharma40 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
may be u r right...as i m not so intelligent that i would be able to read the over intelligent mind of sanchi ji mathur...dont know mental hai ya sentimental
Rashmi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.singh

may be u r right...as i m not so intelligent that i would be able to read the over intelligent mind of sanchi ji mathur...dont know mental hai ya sentimental

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweetu_pri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bt still some improvement is dere...one thing i liked is dat sanchi spoke to him politely unlike her usual way..so we can see this as an improvementπŸ‘..hope so...who knws dis is a new starting of a lovely journey ahead..πŸ˜›
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes thank god she was polite. May be for few seconds as she cant feel relaxad without shouting

She shouts to get energy
Shouting is bournvita drink for sanchi to get energetic.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Have you noticed that she has always been polite whenever it serves her purpose? she was polite to him when she needed his help to solve swetha case, even when he was being sarcastic at her

she was being polite at her home when dressing his wounds because she was obliged to take care of him, since he'd gotten injured saving her life (in her own words, doing it only for humanity!)
I've actually not seen a polite/happy Sanchi for a long time now...she's not the likable girl she was when the serial started... ..I really want her to become the old Sanchi yaar... don't know when that'll happen.. can never enjoy an INSA love story if not...

I don't mind all of this animosity from Sanchi's end as long as I can be assured that the forthcoming track would hold some nice realizations from Sanchi's end
From Indu's end - I personally feel he's made up for the mistakes he's committed...
Indu gave up his election seat gracefully and accepted her victory despite it being his biggest aim in life
He's not even grudged once when she treated him so badly (for no cause or reason) after the jungle incidents 
Today Indu clearly stated that he was undoing the wrong he'd committed with the forced marriage and wanted to divorce & release her
He also promised her he'd never trouble her again

Now, forgiveness is an individual thing - but Sanchi should reflect back on these things that Indu's done... it should show her that he's trying to keep up his end of the bargain... 
And as for severing ties with him completely, in a way I agree with it...in today's day and age it's very difficult for exes to live amiable lives after a breakup...so I don't criticize what Sanchi said... but, I wish she'd given him that advice for HIS sake...HE'S  the one losing his sanity over her now, more than the other way around... 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shraddha,

I totally agree with you. 

I just watched the episode. There was not iota of respect for Indu in Saanchi's eyes. It was all ME MAHAAN, Mere MAMMI PAPPA MAHAAN, MERI DOST MAHAAN. IT WAS JUST ME, ME, ME and more ME.

Such a shameless girl. Pati itna easily divorce de raha, phir bhi usko taang adaana hai. In english, husband wants to give her an easy and hassle-free divorce and yet she has to have her upperhand. She HAS to NEGATE HIS DEFENCE. What can be more mean than that ?

In my divorce, had to let go money, had to agree to a stupid story on paper so that reason for divorce looks plausible. I had such an anger and I was crushed by all saying, you are getting what you want. What is it to you if we twist the story a little per that man's wish. He does not want to get his ego hurt and you are getting what you want. So can you not adjust.

And here, free mein Indu sab kuch de raha hai, memsaaheb ko abhi aur next mile dream chahiye. How can we erase the memories also ? Kuano hard disk hai kya, ki format kar degi or ekdum naya clean disk mil jaayega.  Heights of egostism!!!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 11 years ago