India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

Beg to differ-Dont think Sanchi felt sorry 4 Indu

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
This is not a post against Sanchi just my observation of today's episode - Smile

I saw quite a few comments stating that Sanchi was probably beginning to feel sorry for Indu or realizing that he might be not as bad as she thought...

So, I just managed to catch up on the episode guys... and these are my thoughts on the matter

The first time in the court room, when Indu said his love was one-sided - for a second it looked she felt a momentary realization, but alas that's not what it was. She was angry that Indu was stating something he did not follow through - that he claimed to love her but forced her to do something against her will. 'Love cannot be forced' she shouts

The second instant when they both are in the balconies and Sanchi is thinking about what he said in the courtroom, it seems like Sanchi is reflecting sadly on whether Indu meant what he said - but that was not to be either. This confusion gets cleared in the precap when Sanchi asks Indu Singh if there was no way they could erase the other out of one's memory completely 100%. 
I think she worries that despite being divorced - they share a history. And their common meetings, takrars everyday would only make it that much more difficult to lead a daily life in the mohalla
And Indu Singh confirms that request of her's - i.e. that he'd never interfere in her life again!

Basically, all the three instants that Sanchi appeared to be thinking on Indu, it was only for her selfish motives... I'm not one bit convinced that she felt even 1% gratitude/thankful/sorry towards Indu Singh today/yet. Confused

Edited by lashy - 19 July 2012 at 2:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cvc26arshiFaayeymichelle281194Rashmi04rusha40030-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
You cud be right Lashy dear...kyonki Saanchi Ji ka koi bharosa nahi...maybe once they start living together, the equation of INSA mite get solved...I mean I am kinda confused as to if Indu tells her that he will not interfere in her life...then what brings them to fight with each other...Confused...maybe both get pissed off by the judge's decision and takle it out on ewach otehr...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRashmi04pressu-Namita-lashy

Faayey Goldie
Faayey
Faayey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
You've got a point which makes sense but i dont think deep down she can be that selfish..Confused

Rashmi04pressuAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Lashy totally agree with you ...

I just wrote my comments on some other thread on this .

I had to watch the precap once again because i was bit confused about sanchi today.

In the precap sanchi is only looking for assurance from indu that he will not trouble her anymore or come in her way and Indu gave that assurance to Sanchi .
 Aap apney rastein hum apney rastein .

Edited by rashsharma40 - 19 July 2012 at 11:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0Absoluvlashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
may be u r right...as i m not so intelligent that i would be able to read the over intelligent mind of sanchi ji mathur...dont know mental hai ya sentimental

Rashmi040-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-lashy

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

may be u r right...as i m not so intelligent that i would be able to read the over intelligent mind of sanchi ji mathur...dont know mental hai ya sentimental

LOLLOL

0-SD-0Sonali.SAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

sweetu_pri Groupbie
sweetu_pri
sweetu_pri

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
bt still some improvement is dere...one thing i liked is dat sanchi spoke to him politely unlike her usual way..so we can see this as an improvementClap..hope so...who knws dis is a new starting of a lovely journey ahead..Tongue

pressuSonali.SAbsoluv-Namita-lashy

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
yes thank god she was polite. May be for few seconds as she cant feel relaxad without shouting

She shouts to get energy
Shouting is bournvita drink for sanchi to get energetic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0Absoluv-Namita-lashy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index